Nigel Farage now wants a Muslim ban in the UK

Nigel Farage now wants a Muslim ban in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=RXARoTgGXfQ

Fascism is spreading, I have never been so scared in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InwkOsralnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm litterally shaking.

Let the fear turn into joy

It's a bit too late, they are already here

who will be mayor of londonistan then?

>Nigel Farage now wants a Muslim ban in the UK

Lol. That would mean that like 40% of the population is under the ban.

and i want an import of qts.

>durr i'b scald
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

and not one pita packer more

I want to have all the south African white refugee qt3.14159s come to us.

Kill/kick them.

What you like Islamic supremacy? Fuck Britbong your elementary school kids are in school with adults. Your paying Jizya Rape, murder, terror & the only champion with balls you have for common sense self preservation and you call it fascist. I'm brit by birth and I am so ashamed of you.

A pole.

Are you literally shaking right now, OP?

I would rather this desu.

>I have never been so scared in my entire life.
go home paki

I'm aware most women from the UK are complete fucking trolls, but goddamn, when you manage to produce a cute one they really blow my expectations out of the water.

Bravo.

pussy.

omg i literally cant breath

farage has gone too far this time!

The butthurt is going to be epic on this one.
Watch out for a POLL on this subject. When you see it, you know what to do my brothers.

thats not facism. its a reasonable idea.

>Fascism is spreading

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=InwkOsralnA

Gandalf!!

>they
Nice try Ahmed

Hello CTR.

Everyday i have a panic attack that wakes me up from the only safe haven i know anymore, which is sleep. But its had to sleep any more as a liberal.... you never know when the facist might come knocking on your door... luckly my panic attacks knock me unconscious every night.

Me too.

When did Farage become such a snivelling Trump cock sucker?

That doesn't look like descarte
It looks like Voltaire

>"Traditional British values of openness and tolerance"

I'll have whatever he's smoking

deploy right wing safety squads

>uhhh!!!! literally shaking!! FASCISTS!!!!!!
Go back to your containment board leftypol

Who's this guy?

Wow rude. No bully pls :(

banning muslims isn't fascism. don't use words you don't understand.

lmao

>conquer half the planet and impose their way of life on every bit of territory acquired
>"""openness and tolerance"""

I wake up crying every morning.

I am literally sickened by this and can't stop vomiting.

I can't stop shaking.

My partner and I haven't been able to leave our apartment or even get out of bed.

Sigh.

Fuck middle America and fuck white people.

Hitlerian.

Racist trump supporters.

My partner is an undocumented imigrant and they can't stop crying.

Drumpf.

Crime doesn't pay.

bahaha wrong portraiture faggot
>> you stink
>>therefore I lol

>closing borders to unstable terror infested countries is now somehow fascism

I don't even know where to begin with this. Fuck it, burn it down and start again.

I've never been more erect in my entire life.

There is no muslim ban

probably hid it for so long as to not alienate even more voters for UKIP

Based
Fuck mudshits

Something something jews something hitler.

It's actually a B.A. Baracas quote, too.

who is this qt3.14

Why does Trump look jacked in this picture?

hes a big guy

partying with trump and farage looks like the best thing ever

for you

It's happening boys

This year is our victory

based desu

by the way, give the malvinas back to argentina

Thats no surprise. The UK have wanted to be like us since we left the UK.

Imitation is the sincerest form of
flattery.

Argie niggers never owned them anyway
France has a bigger claim on them than those shitskin retards

Muslims should stay in their own pleasant middle eastern countries.

The U.K. Is for Christians.

>banning fascists
>fascism
come on

My 8yo is laterally shakin rn

A muslim ban is not fascism you cuck. We are defending our society from a mutually exclusive hostile and violent one. We aren't hurting them or reducing the rights of anyone already in our countries.

dont call argie niggers, they're white

according to the monroe doctrine, neither france nor uk or any other euro country has the right to deprive argentina of its land

I used to put my dick in one in the early nineties. Foreign Exchange Pussy ftw..

ayy lmao ya fags

Excellent. This needs to happen. Why is Farage not your PM ? He should be.

Honestly, I hated how he answered that last bait question, the one about Britain being "open and free value" or whatever. Instead of defending Britain, he just said "But Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries don't do it!" ...sigh

No, your country does NOT need to be totally open and free, that's cultural suicide to allow anyone in. Restrictions must be in place, these refugees from 3rd-world countries will not help Britain, they are barely literate in their own native language. Farage is making great points by saying it will already take time to integrate the Muslims that are already in the UK, it will cause more problems to keep letting them freely pour in.

By Jove, you've cracked it!
See if you can't decipher this one as well.
I've been racking my brains over it and it's left me absolutely perplexed.

youll be even more scared if you dont go back

But it's not the shitskin argies land, and never has been

Fascism is back, and the left can't stand it.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

it's their rightful clay according to god

Nice one Nige

BEST TIMELINE

Wow, das bringt mich echt zum Zittern!

Take it back with force then, id love to see some more poor argies get the shit torn out of them for their God given right

Ich bin buchstäblich am Zittern.

they will take it back, by force or by diplomatic means
you can count on it

Farage needs to shut the fuck up.

>partner

>Fascism is spreading

wonderful

>look jacked
>look

It's depressing but we have to keep fighting this insanity, the left will always make it out to be a "humanitarian" issue. But the average person is just parroting what they hear on TV and hasn't actually given it much thought. Most haven't even considered the idea that safe zones could be set up in the middle east to house the refugees until the fighting is over. Migrating to another continent should be the absolute last resort. Basically they are dumb enough to not see that the influx of migrants is deliberate, our politicians are encouraging it and have no intention of sending them home after the war is over.

NIGE 2020 or WHATEVER!

The thing about the death of the West is that it won't happen as a result of invasions as we've seen in Sweden and Germany in 2015 / 2016.

In Britain even non-whites are often in favour of stricter immigration controls, which means they consider themselves a part of the country. We see the gradual erosion of the British identity, that being majority white, over time through things like mongrelization (half-breeds), and massive non-white birth rates in towns nobody really cares about (Burnley, Blackburn). Eventually it becomes too late to do anything as the second generation is born and can't be deported as they have nowhere else to go. Being raised in majority ethnic commuities make it likely that they too will marry young and have multiple kids according to local cultural norms/. The change takes place so gradually that the population becomes complacent, viewing population projections for 20 years time as irrelevant or unreliable as predictions about hoverboards etc. But then one day you wake up and see the headline announcing your country is majority non-white and you're literally fucked because you didn't act sooner.

The fact is, declonization has led to immense guilt feelings, which have in turn allowed those from less prosperous nations (nations which were largely only prosperous while colonized) to flood to countries who have worked hard for centuries to organize themselves and their populations. Look at the Surinamese in the Netherlands, Algerians in France, Pakistanis and Afro-Caribbeans in the UK. There is no reciprocity. No give-and-take. It's literally one part of the globe's population expanding rapidly and looking for a shortcut to an easy life by clinging to the coat-tails of countries who have made the effort to sort themselves out.

good

I'm shaking like a Polaroid picture.

You should see a doctor about that.

Might be Parkinson's disease.

hold me Sup Forums i literally actually cannot even right now

Farage is a slimy cunt

>muslim ban is fascism

I don't think fascism is what you think it is.

It has been done one time, tho. So it can be done another time. The question is now if people for example Brits are willing to do it another time. However, such a happening is currently not going to happen in a democratic system. That's for sure.

post more of palefu plox

Actually fuck it, come to south Africa, there is no Islam shit here, both Islam and Christians are comfy in our combined hatred of nigs, we are both segregated and respect each other and even do business and like each other, only issue is nogs, they aren't nearly as complicated though, you can deal with it and still drive your Land Rover to your luxury home for some tbone steak and beer, by the ocean.

>fascism is whatever I don't like
wew

>living on a world where the west no longer wants to mix with the easts values
>fascism
the post above you is all about how Sup Forums is now filled with "the good guys" yet we lack empathy. honestly though if western society no longer wants to invite what has historically shown to be an unassimitable culture into its borders shouldn't it be aloud to do so?

Fuck off shill, different kinds of people needs their own spaces and their own laws.

TOO MUCH WINNING