Did CTR started using Japanese proxies...

Did CTR started using Japanese proxies? Is it because they think it will be more effective since we are an anime website?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure, have there been more Japanese posts than normal?

>hurr durr he has different opinion
>hurr durr shill
grow up

Literally what is a CTR?

Shill detected.

It's/was a pro-Hillary social media astroturfing poltical organization that posted on twitter, facebook, reddit and probably Sup Forums during the election.

They simulate support for or opposition to political candidates.

Their boss David Brock recently got a lot of money to resume operations with new groups.

>Brock groups set $40 million budget to fight Trump

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
Th

I am not sure, since I don't have stats, but in my experience, yes, and they are all anti Trump.

>hohol
>not a shill

Get a real job.

doesn't even matter; i can't see poster flags and ids anyways.

They've been using proxies all the time. That's how they're able to ban evade. Doesn't help that mods are so clueless they can't even tell what's a bait thread and what isn't.

Also reminder: They are using /qa/ as a base of operations as well. Its possible and very likely they are working with /leftypol/ and numerous far left subreddits such a r/politics

Yes
This proxy faggot posts the same cancerous thing everyday.

That would be stupid of them. Everyone knows barely any actual Japanese people post here. If you see a Japan flag it's a proxy, an English teacher or a US soldier.

get apart of this. get on the inside. way too much shill money floating around.

You CTR are on every thread. Did you learn nothing from your failed attempt last time?

Blame Hillary and David Brock. If they wouldn't have dropped XX million dollars to literally shill, you wouldn't have accusations being thrown around everywhere.

It is more frequent, than that.

IF they had any clue of what Sup Forums is, they weren't shilling in the first place...

I'm not CTR. See my other post:
There's no doubt Brock's new groups are active. I was just asking the OP for more information.

Correct the Record, now operating again as ShareBlue.

David Brock (open washington faggot that dates men connected to Comet Pizza) take kike hedge fund money (Soros et al) to fund Media Matters (is the """source""" cited by most kike media, MSNBC, etc), and also operated the SuperPAC Correct the Record which paid for all the riots/""protests"" against Trump and the shilling on this board.

ShareBlue is the same thing.

Republicucks are shit.

Trump is not a republican thats why we love him.

If it was anyone other than Trump running, I would have voted democrat. I still honest-to-god hate weak, jew-fellating cuck faggots that doubledeal for the kikes and sell out America more than anything.

IKR??! Like i can't even.

>fucking pizdyets shill

jej it looks like Best Buy's site from 1996

I'm starting to feel like there are two political partiest in USA.
It's the Globalist Jews and Zionist Jews.
You only get to pick your poison.

And maybe Zionists are better for you, dunno really.

I doubt it, but 99.999% of jap posters are just people using proxies.

CTR is real. You cunts need to stop trying to deny it. We caught you. Your language is different, your attitude is different. Your shit is fake and you CTR fags are always retarded with the same demeanor and opinions.

Stop flooding so much, breaks any subtly.