What is so bad about paul joseph watson?

what is so bad about paul joseph watson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still trying to figure that one out.
I don't watch him because I get distracted by his haircut.

From the leftist perspective, he will never be as much of a faggot as the OP

Bait and sage

>From the leftist perspective

get out of here abdul

nothing, Sup Forums finds something wrong with everyone.

Shills on this board thinks his voice sounds funny, that's all.

They un-ironically believe that he's saying "mainstream METEOR" instead of "mainstream media".

ah ok i thought it was some alt-light vs alt-right thing

he's annoying and repetitive IMO. must be the english accent

Gives you either flawed arguments or incomplete picture of the situation. If you know deeply about any topic you would spot this in any single video.

But I'm betting that his British accent and authoritative tone convinces many people that he's absolutely right.

>i don't see a jewish influence in the media
>i see a GLOBALIST influence in the media
>buy super male vitality 20% off
t. le mayne streem meteor man

meant to reply to op

His accent.

>posts /r/The_Donald type material
>ends every tweet with "Just think about that for a moment."

>says something fairly mundane
>acts like he just dropped some truth bomb

MAYNE

it is

SKREEM

No, Sup Forums fucking hates him for:
1. Civic nationalist leaching off racial nationalists popularity
2. Shit tier accent is unbearable
3. Everted bottom lip

traitor, betrayed God Emperor

METEOR

Because its funny.

Also he posted the whole "I am in Brussels gay scene! Its so vibrant!" tweet, that guaranteed he will get as much shat on as McGinnes for his dildoism or Sargon for the BBC spam

MAYNE

Except that Sup Forums isn't one person.

>Racial nationalists
>Popular

Looks like your id spelt fag for a reason

nothing
ignore the shills

British people make for terrible outspoken loud obnoxious conservatives (which he isn't but you get the point)

Nothing. Reject division ops.

his voice is fun to make fun of
he's good at redpilling normies with quick fact drops.
not everyone that makes fun of his voice hates him.

He's really stupid, also he starts shouting at the end of every SENTENCE. It's like he can't talk NORMALLY.

He's annoying as fuck. His tone is similar to that of a teacher adressing preschoolers. Then again, we are talking about the Alt right here

are there any nonsectarian lebanese news sources and commentators, and how close are you to civil war 2.0 the cedric bugaloo?

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

YEW UDDER FOKIN MOORON

Maybe because he kinda falls in the 'FAKE NOOOSE' bin in his own way..

>Except that Sup Forums isn't one person.
It's one spirit - why else does this board get slid so hard?

Not popular? White people just started playing identity politics in America and won. Get fucked leech.

He's a sensationalist and constantly posts inaccuracies. He's use fear and conjecture to justify any point he makes. He's a charlatan and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Alex Jones/Infowars are paid opposition, to make the real opposition look mental

- addresses his tweets to imaginary 'leftists'. Who is he talking to exactly??

- more triggered by SJWs than SJWs are triggered by themselves

- very predictable "two wrongs make a right" reasoning

- extremely reactionary. Constantly harks back to prior Lefty actions and seeks incongruencies, but no one cares because no normal person thinks Leftists are rational in the first place

- pessimistic about humanity. Provides no ideas or solutions. Negative person

- dependent on idiocy to react to. Paul Joseph Watson is the byproduct of a mediocre civilisation. In more enlightened times he would have to work for a living

- not a real journalist despite his claims otherwise. Sits in front of a webcam and does no research or deep analysis

- civic libertarian coward. FENCE SITTER unless he calls out Islam (very safe line of attack)

- annoying midAtlantic / mid Estuary English Yorkshire accent

- annoying "ice cream hair", his hair looks like the ice cream served out of an ice cream van dispenser

Sounds like Sup Forums.

Hivemind.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

We don't claim to be reporters or journalists. We shitpost for fun, he does it to get paid

He's in it for the money, so he panders to the lowest common denominator - the same audience as Quadroon of Mossad and Fake Boxxy, people who want to hear their own opinions regurgitated by more articulate people.

nothing, but he has an extreme fear of meteors

((((((JOSEPH))))))

He has some good points but it's clickbait tabloid tier. It's better to just read newspapers if you wan't information.

Once you've seen one of his videos, you've seen them all.
Also, he is boring and his "arguments" are mundane and simple. It's amazing how he can stretch them enough to fill a whole video when it would take me one minute to say the same thing.

Nothing. He is a good red pill for normies. Just like Milo is, and I hate fags. But they share a good purpose to not support them.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

hes the male tomi lahren

he's an annoying little bitch but I think these pictures are funny xd

I don't lie his voice but I follow him because I like his reasoning.

He's a shouting moron, unavailable to see nuance.

Nowt.

He's a FOOKIN Legend

this desu.

Because he turned on us instead of joining us, even though we have similar political views

how?