/Voter Regret/ General

Who else regrets voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpgrets.tumblr.com/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=8MniRPwmwqk
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the crew

Don't bump these threads!

Typical Tricks Schlomo.

Ok guys it's been fun and all but we can let this guy keep control of the nuclear codes

yeah my liberal friend doesn't want to be my friend anymore
i guess i'm ready for her.....

I regret that nu-CTR got 40 million so you can eat hotpockets and jerk off in the cuckshed they put you and 100 other "shitposters" in.

I regret not voting for him sooner.

You are literally working for pedos.

I do.

Fuck what was I thinking?
I knew I should have voted for the first female president but I fell for your lies.

saged, low energy and gay

The regret meme. Fuck off shill

good

you americand should be ashamed for your pick
disgusting bunch of racists and xenephobes

WTF I VOTED FOR DRUMPF AND HE STARTED TO FULFILL HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES

I HATE DRUMPF NOW

sage crew threads

>Grandpa Cringe Crew. The GCC.

I do

CORRECT THE RECORD SAGE

No one.

Get the fuck out, shill.

SAGE

I honestly fucking love this chaos. I can't vote, but I'm glad Trump won.

> General
lol

Hi subversive soros paid opposition.
You'll be tasting sweet , sweet lead before this presidency xis over if you keep it up.
We are on the brink and you have pushed people to far with your shit.

>Ok guys it's been fun and all but we can let this guy keep control of the nuclear codes
Like fucking this? Fucking HELLO?

Fat orange retarded TV star rich boy slum lord?

REALLY?

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

the jews xD

Not even a 5 year old would buy this shit

I wasn't sure CTR had actually returned, but now I know. Who is even paying you? What is your plan?

No one who did their research prior to voting.

Voter regret? He's literally done everything he said he'd do in office you fucking nimrod. it's your own damn fault.

Reported for underage.

daily reminder that white cis male americans deserve genocide for all what they've done to the world in the past 400 years

APOLOGIZE
NOW

*trump doing what he said he'd do* "Who else regrets voting for Trump?" Gtfo shill

They are called shareblue now, they got $40 million, so expect some cucks trying their hands on shitposting

Can I have some of that 40 mil?

I'm happy with my choice. I originally thought that Hillary put him up to it so he could fail and hand her the reigns to the nation. It was seriously her game and her time to win. But in September I saw how much of a front runner he was. Pissed off at the GOP, pissed off at the democrats, mad as hell and kicking ass. He instantly turned into the Chaos ticket for me, the right weirdo who was just strange enough to fix things. Then the Podesta emails came out and showed how fucking shady the dems were, how fucking drunk they were on wealth and power.

Glad he won, glad he has done nothing but win since before he took office.

A lot of people do.

trumpgrets.tumblr.com/

Why do people think Drumpf Regret works? It's never worked. Drumpf Regret has always been the ingredient for the most hilarious aspects of the Left's "strategy."

Cuckservatives, McMuffin, October Surprise, "wtf i love glenn beck now" - all this shit does is make Trump supporters MORE emboldened, not less.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>david "around kids, don't block my cock" brock

I don't, kys CTR faggot.

Not even for a second.
2017 is already a meme.
My life could not be more complete.

>1 post by this ID

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

SAGE CTR THREADS

IGNORE CTR POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO CTR POSTERS

I get a billion american dollars to shitpost on Sup Forums. The same organization that gave me money is giving 100 billions to illegal immigrants so they can mobilize a militia that will wipe out the white race!

They think that everyone else is just easy to manipulate as them

Like this. Note the flag. Note the tumblr link. Note the "trumpgret" group formed at the same time as the "trumpgret" subreddit.

Clearly some Brock shit to try and get people to doubt Trump, clearly not going to work since anyone with a brain sees that it's just left wingers pretending to be former trump supporters.

I just don't get why the Left thinks it will work. It's transparent!

sage, report, /thread

I hope he will use them right

datamining thread
best thread

>federal employee
>vote for trumpy
>cuck myself out of pay raises

Lol

No
#yesmypresident

THE SHILLS ARE BACK!

>"I will build a wall, ban people entering the US who are from terrorism-prone countries and will repeal Obamacare!"
>"Wow! Sounds great, I'll vote for him"
>*Signs order to build wall, repeal Obama care and bans people from terrorism-prone countries as promised*
>"WTF I REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF NOW"

Can someone who legitimately regrets voting for Trump tell me what the fuck you expected if he became president, or why you voted for him in the first place if you didn't like his policies?

Hmmm...think I've seen this somewhere. The phrasing...it's very familiar...

Fuck off CTR

I do. I really thought he was the lesser of two evils... fuck.

hey guys, i am REAL trump voter who really voted for trump

but dae regret it? again let me reiterate that i REALLY voted for trump

That's the saddest shit I've heard all morning. KYS.

Okay. Let's pretend that there aren't people who regret their votes then

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Trump supports who back out now should fucking kill themselves.

Waste of a vote, waste of life.

Kek, CTR during the election was only the beginning, they are now raising around 40 million $ from 120 donors to spam Sup Forums, Reddit, Youtube and online newspapers comment sections to create anti-Trump sentiment.

What's a CTR poster?

I wonder who is behind this post

Former Trumpkin here. Yeah, I made memes.

I aint going to lie, it felt good at the time, like I was part of the hivemind, but now I really regret it.

I used to live in a rural farm community, but once I moved to the city, I started to realize that the more I disclosed my support for Trump, the more friends I lost.

I thought I was being "post-ironic", which is easy to do when you don't have your life together.

Getting a job and going back to school, really helped me understand how anti-social and non-intersectional I was.

Now, that I have grown up, I want to meme for the Democrats.

Here 2bh. He flip flopped on all the key issues already. Can't wait to see him impeached lol.

>paying for shitposts
I do it for free

>waste of vote
Trump really needed every vote he got to win this election though

RIIIGHT

We of "the Crew" get paid a 100 billion dollar salary to shitpost here. We get an extra million dollars anytime we can convince someone that Trump is bad.

Why so serious? It could be just one of us trolling here. Not to say that CTR (now Shareblue) doesn't exist:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

test

>President
>Not President

Jew here....loving every minute of Trump.

CTR get out of here

Damn dude.
Letting other people's opinion influence your own?

Low tier, man. Because its popular means its right, doesn't it?

But seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

>flip flopped on all the key issues
>trump using EOs to implement 100 day plan exactly as he said

KYS shill

There are people who aren't city-folk that are anti-trump too
youtube.com/watch?v=8MniRPwmwqk
Most of them see Trump as a loud-mouthed New Yorker, which he is

???? He's literally done almost everything he promised.
The only thing he hasn't done is lock up Hillary.
You shills need to try harder. I wouldn't pay 40 million for a bunch of fucking muppets.

why is the userbase of this board not smart enough to use sage?

That's an awful nice participation ribbon she got.

Yeah, but we live in a time of Alternative Facts now, remember?

Me too.

I was so naive. He literally did everything he said he would.

Exactly. Trump is actually delivering on his promises.....HOW SHOCKING.

STFU about nuclear codes. Nothing is going to be used so quit giving into fear mongering. It only shows how you can't hold a rational self created thought.

I have no regrets. He has done what he said he would. It might not make sense to the left but the results will speak for themselves by the end of the year.

>No complete shutdown of Muslim immigration
>Not locking her up

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

OP is so cucked by typical politicians he gets sad that one actually does what he says?

Well, I didn't make the pic

to be fair, obama was border line retarded

I'm really impressed by Trump, huh.

He's waiting until the next terrorist attack.

I do.

I was hoping he would personally come to my house and have gay sex with me because I'm a huge faggot but he never did :(

Trump is going to deprive media licenses soon and you're going to loose your job.

You fucking posted it though you fucking eurocuck.