Have you ever met a Muslim before?

What was he like? Do you have any Muslim stories?

if you greet a muslim they start talking a lot of shit, last for fuckin hours. Atleast the parting is fast

I share a class with one of them, dumbest motherfucker I know.

never met one

Only one experience.

>In Columbus with cousin and brother for New Years
>Cousin wants to smoke a hookah, never did before so I'm down
>walk to hookah bar on the edge of the hood
>niggers, niggers everywhere giving us a dirty look
>nope the fuck out and leave
>Arab owner runs out the door and calls to us, says he understands why we left and he will open us a table on the second floor by ourselves

Then I realized that Arabs hate niggers more than we do and are actually based.

Whites > Asians >>>>>> Hispanics >>>>>>>>>> Arabs > Niggers

He went off with my ex-wife.
she converted to moslem had a kid and then when he tried to go muslim tradition on her, she freaked and divorced him.
Stupid cow is now single mum last time I spoke to her about 10 years ago.

Good childhood soccer friend, his parents were fucking crazy rich and I stayed the night one time and remember in the morning they yelled at me for not finishing my breakfast

>you married an english woman
>she becomes the breeding cow of some inbred goat rapist a few years later

he's pretty gay, i think he's hiding in canada lol

met an antifa. basically the same thing nowadays.

well she was Irish, but yeah the rest is what it says.

it is only fitting that a woman from a slave nation would marry someone from a slaveowner religion

Well I am Somalian, so obviously.

I like to scare Norwegians by randomly shouting Allahu Akbar when I'm out drinking.

She was fucking mental, even ISIS would kick her out after a fortnight if she wanted to join them.

There's a bunch of muslims that roll around in packs on my campus.
Last semester I had one of the packs in one of my classes and they were the the most obnoxious and disrespectful group of people I've seen.

I know that feel, I dated a mental bitch for 7 years
good for you for getting out of that kind of relationship

Went to public school for the entirety of my education as a kid. Grew up surrounded by muslims and niggers. Ask me anything.

yes, too many times

Theyre always slow in whatever theyre doing. Be it serving you, getting your change or just walking in the street. Speaking of paki cashiers, they seem obsessed with not using the till's calculator and trying to do it mentally which they always seem to slightly miscalculate and give you 10p shortchange.

They also speak jawa in public which should be fucking illegal. You live in England, speak the language.

I fucking hate them. They're ALL OVER Toronto. They smell bad, they wear weird dresses, and they're all neckbeards that can't speak proper English. It stuns me how we can let barbaric fools like this roam civilized countries.

Lived in a shared house with a Muslim studying Chemistry at university, worked high level at a pharmaceuticals firm. His family moved here from Pakistan.

-Obsessed with money, clothes, status, despite well paying job he was in tons of debt
-Lied to everybody constantly about anything from small things like who's turn it was to buy milk, to other things trying to make his life look amazing.
-Turned one of the housemates against everyone else by filling his head with shit.
-Would take any opportunity to say 'Islam is a religion of peace' when terrorism was mentioned.

He was forced to be married to a girl in Pakistan, she then came over but lived with his parents, they had never met eachother before the day of the marriage.

I'm dating one actually. She's having a crisis of faith and falling further and further away from it, but she was born to extremist parents. I hate Islam because it's very clearly and directly the cause of every problem in that poor girl's life. Her parents have put her through awful things because of it.

Ask me anything. The sex is good.

I almost ran one of those Fatima ninjas over when she was trying to cross the street after dark.

I was younger, kinder and more naive.
Now I'm just bitter.

not sure which is better desu.?

Do you stick your fingers in her bum? Does it smell nice and stinky?

neither, stop coming to Sup Forums as often and you'll be less bitter. worked for me, now I only come here to shitpost and only partake in threads that actually contains discussion

My convince store I frequent is owned by a Muslim family, they're cool as shit, give me free beer when they have fuck ups, all of them very polite and always seem to go out of their way to not make anybody upset

As my family is in the fruit sector, we have many muslims working in the fields. Indians and polaks too. The Indians and Polaks are mostly men, but the muslims are women. Because muslim men are greedy and very lazy.

They're also always trying to con you.
>My wife worked for 20 hours!
While it in fact, was something around 16. If you don't keep a list of every working hour, you're going to get fucked over.

I met a Muslim girl in my computer graphics class. She was just there wearing that weird clothes they wear.

What country are they from?

Finger once, dick a few times. The only good thing about Islam is hygiene is important. Not many of them follow that rule but luckily she does.

They all smell of shit and something else I can't quite put my finger on, but it enough that I have to move away from them.

Its like that kid at school who had smell problems except its all of them, must be a genetic defect.

I live next door to a mosque out in a subrural area. They are incredibly insular and do not assimilate at all. They are low-key as hell because they don't have the numbers here yet.

Nice.

I live in a muslim-infested town, though there're no mosques. I'm personally acquainted with 1 girl and 2 boys from school, a former coworker and an immigrant I met at the beach too. They all abandoned the islamic customs (no hijab, no autistic prayer times), but some of them still follow ramadam.
This one coworker once passed out during ramadam, at work. It was hilarious, the next day he ate for 3.
Assimilated muslim is a good muslim, multiculturalism was a mistake, everything is much better without it.

>Speaking of paki cashiers, they seem obsessed with not using the till's calculator and trying to do it mentally which they always seem to slightly miscalculate and give you 10p shortchange.

That's for tax avoidance purposes

>The only good thing about Islam is hygiene is important.
Then how do you explain that god awful smell that most of them emit?

Sadly i did

They're totally retarded and are procommie faggots, i have hard time to even believe that they're humans just like me.

I'm sure you haven't

indo-paki food

>Whites > Asians >>>>>> Hispanics >>>>>>>>>> Arabs > Niggers

Shouldn't it be Asians >Whites >Arabs >Hispanics >Niggers?

>>hat they're humans just like me.
well french are literally northern arabs

Gunpowder and unwashed beards mostly.

Also
>Not many of them follow that rule but luckily she does.
Have you noticed it's mostly the men that stink? See the sons of a household are given free-reign. They can do drugs, drink, commit crime, whatever. As long as they don't eat pork they still see themselves as good Muhammads. The daughters are guilted for fucking everything. Awful people, awful parents.

It was a Nigger from Congo who spoke french, swahili, arabic, and english. It was at a trade school cafeteria.

He was eating a sausage breakfast sandwich and me and two other people pointed out that he just eaten pork. He quickly spit it out of his mouth onto the plate like a fucking animal, then wraped the sandwhich up into a napkin and took it off his plate. After finishing his meal then got up and left, leaving the sandwich at the table for the cafeteria crew to dispose of.

All I know is that is not the behavior of a rational human being. Disrespectful to the workers as well.

Fuck Islam.

I couldnt give a fuck i want my 10p. Im sick of having to do mental maths before i go to the till to make sure they arent scamming me. 10p might not be much but it belongs to me not pakistan and when im only buying a snickers thats 12.5% of the item in question.

>They also speak jawa in public which should be fucking illegal. You live in England, speak the language.
>speaking any other language in England is a crime

kek

Plenty actually. Most of them are pretty cool too. But every now and then I come across a muzzie who thinks India should implement shariah law. Tons of muslims here but we don't have much trouble because they understand that they will get butchered if they try to start some shit.

actually i could give a fuck. Pay your bloody tax paki bastard.

>be eternal kraut
>have turks/muslims in class from grade 1 to grade 9 (they couldn't continue school due to low grades at that point)
>always loud, annoying, overly aggressive in class, bully other non-muslims 24/7
>people always pissed at them because they disturb classes and reduce the level of education
>often get special treatment from the liberal teachers because muh feelings and keep the others down due to the lack of quality of the classes when the teacher is busy with the muslims
>out of 15 turks that came and went over these 9 years, there was one chill turk/muslim, playing vidya like the rest and just didn't fit in with the others
>went to his house/family a few times
>first time mother and father greeted me, very welcoming
>chill people, invited for dinner, great cooking skills and playing vidya (was like grade 7 or 8 at that time)
>muslim cousin comes in, subhuman degenerate I know from soccar practice
>behaves like shit, complains overly aggressive and talks in turkish
>father stands up from the table and goes to cousins room with a belt in his hand, shouting at him in German that he should behave when they have guests, only talk German when a German guest is there and he should stop ruining the families reputation by behaving like an asshole like he probalby does when playing soccer and he should get his ass up and sit by the table to eat and shut the fuck up.
>he was a little bitch at that point whenever I was around during soccer practice

All in all, a few are relevant decent people that actually contribute overall to society, most turks/muslims we have are ready for extermination sadly, they only leech off the welfare system. But as far as a I know that's expected, because turks from turkey told me they send the scum of the scum to Germany in the 60s and 70s....

>In Turkey, good looking Westernized Tour Guide, runs her own Tour service. In Ephesus. Dad skips out on a Museum and gets Coffee with her. Call to prayer goes on tinny loudspeakers. Come back, Dad whispers "She tried to tell me Osama Bin Laden wasn't such a bad guy, I told her lets not talk about it" WTF

>Be friend with Syrian. Arab spring happening. Talk about Palestine, try to see both sides of the issue, we talk a lot about politics, it seems Arabs always want to talk about politics. It gets to Syria, rants against Assad, bring up Gassings probably weren't done by him. Argument then goes to Muh democracy, then he cracks, goes on a rant on the dirty Alawites, how they aren't real muslims (which I now agree with by the way) and that Sunnis need to rule Syria. Then I bring up that we don't say Protestants need to rule America, and that Democracy doesn't mean have a certain religious group ruling. He then rants against the Alawites and Assad and describes how they need to be butchered, tongues cut out etc. etc.
This guy grew up with me,seemed American up to this point.
>Highschool friend, cool musical guy, Iranian-Egyptian parents. Parents do fundraisers for Democratic party. Have fun with him talking about music, also talks about Palestine etc etc, whatever hes not too extreme. Gets involved in interfaith stuff with Jews in the area for peace. Goes to middle east on a spiritual journey riding donkeys and shit, professor at GWU hooked him up with this group. Comes back, doesn't speak in an audible tone anymore, literally can't hear him. (I think joined some sufi brotherhood). Constantly posting stuff on facebook ranging from liberal lets be friends shit, to boarderline Jihadi stuff. I point out that he probably should stop posting Jihad shit, get in a number of arguments with him on there.Hang out with him on new years,hes completely whacked out,acting like this comedy band we saw was a spiritual experience."I don't drink' WTF u got drinks last night

I've met Muslims before.
Worked with one even.
He was white.
Very friendly & polite fellow.

I'm sure a lot of the guys I buy drugs from are Muslims too, although I've never asked.

I ve met two types of muslim

The ones of belive their nonsense and the few who are just muslim on paper.

The former are the biggest retards ever. They are loud , stupid and fail school everytime i had one of them in a class.

The second are pretty rare and the ones i met hate their fucking shitskin dirt brothers and hate the fact that my retard goverment is letting all these subhumans in because their families left their pathetic 3rd world countries for a reason.

I work with few muslims in my pharma lab. They're good decent people. As far as I know, none of them are terrorist.

I never spoken to one personally. but there was one outside of my apartment that was screaming in place like a banshee for a half hour until cops showed up to arrest her.

You're northern pakis tho

>I point out then "He is allowed to drink in order to fit in"
>He smiles sheepishly.
>He now works for Move On.org as an interfaith organizer, a soros organization.

>Person in my Geology program
>She is 2nd gen Afghan American, former Hijabi.
>I say on facebook that we can't vet refugees, because ISIS makes fake passports.
>She posts "I hate you"
>I'm like wtf I wasn't even making the point that muslims hate us, but now you are proving that

No, it shouldn't.

I took classes with a 30something Muslim Iraqi for a few years. She was surprisingly uppity, and on the fat side. Made good food that she brought in a few times tho.

Basically the Gist of my Experiences with muslims is, if you ever frankly talk to them about anything besides basic pleasentries and business, they will almost invariably show a dark typically Islamic side with some comment about jews, sharia, etc.

Was on bus, maybe a 12-13 year old muslim girl refused to take her feet down from a seat where an old women wanted to sit. She took them down after a minute or so arguing. Maybe it was that or that it was like 3-5 ppl (including me) staring at her in a aggressive way.

Gather 'round, lads, and I will regale you with a tale of The Last Roommate I had in college. He was a muzzie straight from Bangladesh. And boy, did he smell like putrid sweat and curry.

Now, this guy was decent for all intents and purposes. Eerily decent. He had his own cooking utensils and separate dishes, sponge, etc. to clean his stuff with. He asked that some things be kept separate from others in the freezer (like pork) and whatnot. He was respectable about it, even apologetic when I would take him to the grocery store to buy new food.

But the smell. The curry powder, the intense heat that would literally singe one's eyebrows if they got too close. It burned me and my Taiwanese roommate alive. We don't know how he lived with it. Clearly he was ridden with ulcers from the sheer spice and heat in the air. He never blew up, so that was nice, but goddamn if his food wasn't part of an ingredient for bombs.

I am an American Shia Muslim.
AMA

Do you hate Sunnis?

Muslim women don't talk to me, in fact they don't talk to men at all. Muslim men are surly and impolite

Is that even a question, user?

I met a Muslim once and it was horrible.
He was loud like a bomb and the smell of sulfur made me sick. I had a temporary case of PTSD that lasted for hours.

nope.
Just wahhabis.
Shias and sunnis lived together fine before saudi started pushing wahhabi islam so hard.

nd gen Afghan American
I believe that there are tons of afghans that could be slaughtered due to their cooperation with us army, just like the south viet collaborators who were taken to the usa, if you let this carnage happen it will be a disgrace

Met loads through my work in a certain Govt. department. This means that they are upper working class/middles class and not necessarily representative of the whole population. Most are pretty safe. Most don't drink, obviously and are looked after well by their parents and get property before they are 30.

The sad fact is that the pakis who have their shit together are envied by many Brits who haven't. Not that I agree with the sheer numbers but if that had been kept to a decent level then they would be no problem.

Three things that fuck up this picture are:

1. Islam, if followed to the letter (most are normal people paying lip service, it's more about their feelings than loving Allah).
2. The toxic political climate vis a vis all the wars and snackbaring in the world.
3. As mentioned, the numbers - the amount of cousins that they import and marry is fucking disgusting.

I blame the politicians for appeasing the Imams by rebranding them as community leaders and thus giving the most retrograde muslims status at the expense of treating everyone as individuals like they do the natives.

As it stands there will be further polarisation and most of English cities will end up like Belfast in the next 50 years and I'll pick my country and people above them. I just wish that the scum on all sides hadn't made the clash inevitable.

My jiujitsu coach is a French Algerian. Black belt, big guy, very strong, very athletic, and also a good teacher.

He grew up in Paris and was pretty religious until age 22 - didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't touch women. Then I guess he just fell off the wagon, I don't know why. But he started partying a lot and using all the drugs he could get his hands on, boning women left and right, etc. So I guess his religion went out the window.

We became friends so I know him better than most of the other students. He's mostly anti-religion. For instance I was mentioning Pope Francis when he first came in and I said I thought he was pretty good (this was pre-redpill) and he said "ah, come on, it's the same shit with a different dressing!"

He did say something interesting after Charlie Hebdo. We're in America, so far away from all that stuff, but obviously he is still in touch with his family there. We were out for a beer and he said the first positive thing about Islam I'd ever heard him say - "user, they don't understand how much we love Mohammed!"

This from a guy who jokes about everything, takes nothing serious except for jiujitsu, always mocking himself and other people. But he was really passionate about that, he loves Mohammed. I just listened, I didn't know what to say really. He's never mentioned anything about Islam or Mohammed again, and I don't try to prod him about terrorist attacks like Nice.

However since visiting the board of peace I have been asking around the edges of what he thinks of the Jews. I can tell you that everything we would consider "redpilled" he already believes - supposed Jews of today are Khazars, they have no claim to Palestine, Jews look down on non-Jews and consider us subhuman, etc etc. He easily acknowledges this but doesn't like to talk about it, one time even saying "Come on man, I thought I left all that behind in France."

He is a good guy and friends with anyone who is cool to him, including Jews, whites and dindus.

>tfw 80% muslim neighbourhood
pls end my life

my first girlfriend was muslim somali

kek

im still friends with her uncle

who's only 3 years older then her

kek

>Muslim stories

i order baklava and other eastern sweets at local Azer`s store, but they are secular as fuck

Genuinely curious, because I constantly see propaganda that Shias are just as persecuted as Christians.

Most of them subscribe to the beliefs of Wahhabism, though. Take a look at any European ghetto with Muslims.

Asians >Whites >Arabs >Hispanics >Mexicans=Niggers

yes, now they do.
In the states there isn't really much conflict. I have freinds that are sunni, and for the most part we just don't talk about religion anyway.

I knew a Muslim girl. She was a lying psychopath.
She once told me that she got her clit cut off. I guess that's why she's so nuts, couldn't get off.

Based

My uncle came here 40 ish years ago from the middle east, got a medical degree and now runs his own clinic. He is the one who redpilled me on islam and taught me what animals they are. He converted after a year or two after coming here, i mean who wouldnt, only mentally damaged bosnians and sandzak niggers thats who.

>Arabs hate niggers more than we do and are actually based.

Yep. My French Algerian friend I mentioned in my other post is mostly tolerant of people on an individual level, but becomes very very angry if we tease him and say he's African.

>I'M NOT BLACK, FUCK THAT!
>tfw you realize you can reveal your power level with your friends
>life is good.jpg

Two I know from college:

>Kinda cute girl
>Giant weeb
>Goes on Sup Forums
>It's hard to tell if she's ever just being ironic/a troll or is genuinely being a weeaboo
>Constantly threw out entry level bait like going to the campus gaming club fb page and saying "lol Zelda is such a pretty boy"
>Claimed to be a communist and hated libertarianism because (her own words) "omg liberals are so stupid why would you believe anything they said?"
>Hated Jews
>Pretended to be jewish to annoy her (said words like "putz" or "SHASHMOYGEL SHASHMOYGEL WHERE'S YA MONEY?")

>Pretty chill dude
>Nerdy guy into comics and tabletop gaming
>Thought hardline islamic fundies were stupid and believed assimilation helps muslims avoid exclusion in the west
>Family is from Egypt
>I often asked him if his grandfather was a mummy or if his ancestors played Yu-Gi-Oh

>In the states there isn't really much conflict
There's a lot of secular/cultural Muslims here, that's why.

Which part of the country do you live in, anyways? I have a few Iraqi Muslim friends here in Connecticut (I assume they're Shia) and they're nice people.

Other than the ones I knew personally, most came across like guidos and had moronic superiority complexes

The only one I know is a Trump supporter. Wouldn't say he's redpilled but he's a really good person.

the stench is overwhelming and they are so ugly you have to look away while trying to talk to it

Converted to what?

Judas filth you will burn for eternity. You would rather side with filthy muslims then fellow christian coloured people? What the fuck is wrong with you leftists?

Majority of them and Indians around campus here are pretty nice people

kill yourself quietly user, and don't take anyone with you

nice

Christianity of course, what else?

I'm in New Jersey.
I think in general the reason shias are seen as more assimilated into western culture is that our interpretation of the religion isn't as strict.
There are some things we believe that differ from western society, such as hijab, not drinking, etc. But I wouldn't say there are any incompatibilities.

I've also found that most people really only get annoyed when you talk about your religion to them and they don't want to hear it. I think (might be wrong about this) that sunnis are encouraged to spread the ideas of islam, while shias are encouraged to only talk about it if asked.

Simple and easy tip for everyone here:

If you are in a political discussion with a Muslim, and they don't believe you, explain to them that whatever you are saying was done by the Jews, they will immediately agree with you.

Of course. How can you hate them if you've never met them? Rather shallow. I hate them because I met them.

Violent people who glorify theft. They are pretty much the ghetto blacks of the Netherlands (I'm talking about Moroccans). Listen to rap music all day, despise working and hang around the street. Worse though is that they are extremely nationalistic, unfortunately to their own country which is Morocco.
One on one they can be okay though.

Turks are alright, especially older people are nice. A lot of Turkish youth is like the Moroccans though.

People from Iran are based, usually atheist and really proud of their Persian / Zoroastrian roots.

Somalis are pretty much like Moroccans as well.

Most of them are okay alone, but in groups they become dangerous.

Slimey, deceitful, aggressive, dirty, dishonest pieces of shit. The men. I never talk to Mudslime females. I simply ignore those petty existences.

Not humans. Orks who have lost their souls to the Devil.

There's a significant difference between muslims in Europe and those in North America

But the difference is fading rapidly

Body type? Does she have big fat Arab ass and titties?

How close do you think she is to dropping Islam completely? I've heard of girls like this before and more often than not they all go back to Islam because to leave means to cut all ties with their families. Many such cases!

>be naive teenager out to make a buck
>do computer nerd shit for a muslim
>quote costs
>smiles and guarantees that he will pay
>work is far different than he claimed it would be
>tell him it will cost more
>smiles some more and swears that he will surely pay
>proceeds too spend the next five fucking hours preaching to me
>look, this rock faces the mecca!
>look, this tree says allah!
>look, this verse predicted the future!
>end up finishing job
>only gives me half the original price
>I will pay the rest later!
>realize he's fucking with me but stupidly let him do it

He never paid the rest later.

When I confronted him about it he said he already paid and that I was trying to cheat him, then I found myself surrounded by peaceful muslims and gentle signaled to that if I didn't immediately leave, I would be given some peace.

Nobody cared, either. I was the bad guy for obviously lying about it.

I will never forget this lesson. Neither about Muslims nor business.

Oh and the women are self-righteous, stuck up and can only complain about racism and discrimination.

One was in my school for a while before leaving somewhere else. He was smart as fuck. Pretty chill guy too. Like anime. I reckon he could see through all the Islamic crap.

I dated a Muslim girl for a while (second generation immigrant,) but her family chimped out about it and we broke up. Sad, I really liked her.