*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Just because I'm racist doesn't mean I'm actually racist
Checkmate atheists

there is literally nothing wrong with being nazi

>Sup Forums is one person
Thanks for correcting the record

These CTR memes are great. Keep it up American Bridge.

>sympathise with the Nazis
>hate Jews
>white nationalist
>racist
Doesn't actually make me a nazi since i don't agree with all ofthe economic or political model

You kinda sound like a neo-nazi.

Nah i just dont believe they're the bad guys. If i don't believe Mexico was the bad guy in the Mexican-American war would that make me a neo-Mexican?

Nice. Have another reply for your paycheck.

You kinda sound like a neo-nazi

It would make you stupid. Mexico and all the other Spain derived failures in the new world are horrendous compared to the Anglo derived experiments.

Man, they just keep coming.

Those people are a minority of those who are accused of being Nazis. It's more like

"Hey, I voted for Trump because I want less government influence and a job"

"WTF I was told by CNN that you are a Nazi. BASH THE FASH NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS. *assaults person*"

CTR is real.

You cunts suck at raiding.

All this denial.

You are either delusional or retarded.

Doesn't change the fact that America started the war

Thanks for the new bait idea.

I don't think all blacks and muslims should be shot but I know that trying to have a melting pot with everyone in it will cause more problems then solve them

You see, when a regular hobbiest Sup Forumsfag makes a funny image, he puts some effort into it.

When a shill makes an image, it's done without emotion. Just another shitty thing to do for that paycheck. Making imagines nobody will like. Do you ever think to yourself, you piece of shit, how proud your parents must be to know you get paid a McDonalds wage to shitpost on the internet because you literally don't have any skills in life?

nobody cares about your ideology until you go full radical.

Source?

Kek that's actually good

sage crew

Low Energy. Sad!

(fuck off SageBlue™)

Emotion is in the eye of the beholder.

Right wing is full of cuckolded Nazi fetishists.

First day at work at Shareblue !

Show pics of the office shillanon

STOP SHAMING MY SEXUALITY SHITLORD

I am an independent radical centrist.

CTR shill who shills for 3 shekels a post
(((you))) get a sage

I love this image. I know whoever drew this was holding back tears and whispering to themselves. "I'll show them..... I'll show them......" Gets me every time. CTR is sad!

What is an example of smuggie that is actually good argument?

>strawmen are good arguments

Could also be Ad Hominem depending on how you look at it.

In any case, you'd have to at least correlate hentai to the decline of the white race.

All smuggies are strawmen, the difference is that Sup Forums thinks smuggies about lefties are accurate.

Never did I say that right-wing smuggies are better. You claim, and then reaffirmed by replying, that smuggies have legitimate arguments in them. Smuggies are not arguments.

*sages thread*

I didn't claim anything though, I'm here for the (You)s.