Psychological Cure For Racism Potentially Founded by Me

I have a degree in psychology so you know you aren't talking to a high-school drop-out nutter. Basically the cure is something I figured out while on the toilet.

You have a racist commit to a solitary confinement room where he has nothing, no entertainment no nothing. All he can focus his mind on is one thing. Pooping. He will poop and eventually his mind will focus off from racism and on to pooping which will become his new habit. Of course it's disgusting which I don't disagree with but still not as disgusting as racism. Of course this would have to be voluntary because otherwise it's against the Charter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The OP is reaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't even be possible. Move on.

SAGE

>I have a degree in psychology

So a degree in non-science and at the same time worthless for any business?

You sure did well.

t.law fag

Post proof or kill yourself

Psychology is the only science degree. Physics and Chemistry is what plebs think are science but aren't

But sure buddy.

>law fag
You know that's pathetic right? You don't even have to do well in highschool to get a degree in law and there are no jobs in law.

Don't ever say that

What will you do if I say it again? Kill yourself? Here's a song for you OP. youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

>You don't even have to do well in highschool to get a degree in law

Well true, since you are not a lawyer once you graduate from high school. Don't know how it works in your New Chinada.

>and there are no jobs in law

But there is. None of my mates had any difficulties to find a well paid job.

Psychology is pseudo science and totally a huge waste of time.

You know that can encourage someone to do it and actually cause it?

>Well true, since you are not a lawyer once you graduate from high school. Don't know how it works in your New Chinada.
Well in Canada if you fuck up your high-school you basically limit your career option to a lawyer, teacher, or non-academic source. I managed to do well so I got to go to psychology.

>But there is. None of my mates had any difficulties to find a well paid job.
Wrong. My law buddy can't find a job

>Psychology is pseudo science and totally a huge waste of time.
Law is a pseudo-profession and a big waste of money.

Racist is a race

reported, saged, hidden.

So Trump is a racist then?

>be racist
>poop
>poo is brown
>get enraged by the sole sight of the color brown
>more racist now

well done! a degree invented by child abusers and drug addicts.

No it isn't

Enjoy your ban.

No he isn't h'es a civic nationalist

No once you focus on that it will divert your attention from race.

'Racist' is Marxist Newspeak for a non-Marxist.

Picture of your diploma with timestamp.

Old meme thread!?

>my local job market is the same as the job market in other countries

holy shit you're as dumb as a nigger and a liberal at the same time

>Eat high carb and sugar diet only
>poop is white again

>You know that can encourage someone to do it and actually cause it?
I sure hope it does. I'm sad to see you're still posting instead of making crystals with the two pennies you're worth.

Sorry to inform you that the only men who make it through college are those who have been successfully feminized. Someone should rape your mother in front of you. And by someone I mean a virile Caucasian male.

Not true. I'm a Liberal and I'm non-racist

That's due to education

I don't get the punk one.

Psychology has been politically subverted. The field has less credibility than climatology.

A modern 'liberal' is a Marxist. Real liberals are classical liberals.

Saged and reported.

I read further. Kike confirmed for scat fetish or possible female. Possible shitskin third option.

>My law buddy can't find a job

Well I don't care about your buddy. It's his problem.

>I managed to do well so I got to go to psychology

Enjoy your unemployment and low salaries.

>Law is a pseudo-profession

True, just like psychology.

>and a big waste of money

Yes, for people who have to use lawyers. Stay mad, shrink, and remember to lick your lawyers boots once you need his services. He'll charge most likely like 250/hour

>due to education
no it's not you fucko, high-class blacks score worse than shit tier whites on SATs whilst high whites score a hell lot more

How? We believe in a mixed market economy. Marxists believe in a 100% State owned economy or in the end a people owned economy.

Why isn't the African brain smaller?

>Physics and Chemistry is what plebs think are science but aren't
gr8 b8

Then you should know old school liberals would never petition the state to challenge social norms that rest with the individual, especially when they are shown to not be systemic.

Whoever drew that picture is deranged...

No one cares buddy

Here's your cure faggot!

You're a bad troll enjoy ban

I have a degree in psychology as well and can 100% with out a doubt your a fucking faggot and should KILL YOUR SELF you weak retarded as fuck.

Also you don't need good grades to become a psychologist.....ask me how I know.

t. pseudo scientist

p.s reported

I didn't hate leafs until now.

I don't even understand how Sup Forums takes these obviously ironic threads seriously, too many newfags here.

Why would you report him? Sure, he's being a huge prick but he's not violating any rules as far as I can tell.

I love when shitposting includes shit in the post. Those kinds of OPs always spark a dialogue that is incredibly important and not at all a distraction from actual topics.

Whoa what? I agree psychology is definetley a science, but chemistry and physics aren't? What!? Our brain chemistry is what produces our psychology! What cracking have you been smoking!?

How would you get accepted into a college or university without good grades?

sure

sure

No we have free will

90% of threads on Sup Forums are bait tbqh

You do realise it's chemicals in your brain that form your consciousness? Therefore your free will?

>due to education
tell that to Minnesota trans-racial adoption study

Read the rules once more.

Define "good" grades. Because the world you and I have helped create allows anyone with a heart beat to be special and thus skilled and inelegant in their own rights ie I'm capable of being a clinical psychologist with an original GPA of 1.5 going in to college.

wtf i thought you guys said brain size doesnt matter

Diversity is your strength

Does it hurt being this retarded and faggy?

>look at flag
>instantly disregard entire post
The solution to curing racism is deporting nonwhites and having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with nonwhite women.

If you have a degree in psychology you should know racism is an inherent trait in all humans and animals and it is hardwired in our brains due to it being evolutionarily advantages to us.

Denying reality is called delusion and that's usually a sign of schizophrenia. Better go get checked up.

>tfw pooping while replying

Can confirm OP is right.

you're a fucking idiot lmfao

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

First off, you're putting him in a room where he has nothing to do but think. He'll think for hours and hours about various things, I'm sure race being one of those things. And then eventually every 24 hours or so he'll have to poop. He doesn't even have to think about pooping it just happens. Most likely he won't even be thinking about pooping while pooping except at the beginning and end.

And then he's done in 5 minutes and spends another 24 hours thinking about everything else except poop. Goddamn I even feel stupid for typing all of that out this is such a brain dead concept.

Nobody cares about racism though because everybody is racist to some degree, it's an entirely natural human instinct. It would be better to focus on something that is a real problem such as homelessness, or toxic cultures like Islam etc.