TRUMP eternally btfo

TRUMP eternally btfo
take that you sick, sad ALT-RIGHT TROLLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

may antifa exterminate all of you MILO-BINGEWATCHING MANCHILDREN!

why dont these people move to cuba, venezuela or africa if they hate america so fucking much? nobody is forcing them to stay

when have conservatives ever said violence doesn't accomplish anything?

we have always been the side that understands force projection is a more powerful tool than negotiation

liberals are the ones that have always been anti-violence because they know should it come to arms, they would lose everything. So they try to fight a war of words instead.

fuck off racist thug

we have a moral duty to help another human beings, no matter what their skin colour is. To deny help to these people in need is DENYING their right to human rights and to live.

But what would YOU know about it, xenophobic troll?

lol remember this bullshit??? lasted like 30 seconds.

>no matter what their skin colour is
>race is skin color
oh u kike shill

strawman

conservatives enable violence, and they do nothing to condone the DISGUSTING acts of animals like Breivik, meaning they secretly hope for more political violence to occur

oh gosh I fucking hate I have to explain such simple stuff to you dumb fascists here at Sup Forums

>only concervitives have killed people
>Communism killed more people in WWII than actual facisists
Coming from Estonia that actually fought Russians with Lituania. Wew lad

The country wasn't stolen. It didn't even exist before the British arrived. It wasn't built by fucking cotton picking slaves in the south either, it was built by free white men. It was secured by war, only thing this retard got right, and it's not evwn a bad thing.

Sage because fuck twitter screenshot threads

You're having a conversation with your own hallucination.

what is this hate against another human being that makes you support literally a fascist president? where does it come from, your mummy's breastmilk?

Every single nation has a violent history

>crommunist
>communist
>implying that communism doesn't advocate violence

I'm not sure what you're getting at, so I'll just make my position crystal clear

if you think differently than I do, as far as I'm concerned you have 2 choices. Go along with what I say, or I have no problem shooting you

>talks about minorities to a fucking peruvian

thank god you are just a shitty troll or being ironic. i almost thought you were for real

Who ever said violence never accomplished anything?

You saying that we should start getting violent or what?

>in a country stolen through murder. built by slavery, and secured by war
so literally every other country ever
next

>in a country
>a

Literally every country on Earth.

An extra millennia or two doesn't make you indigenous.

doesn't mean we have to ENABLE it, we can do better, you stupid racist

we will continue to combat any extreme political movements that BULLY womyn and people of colour, you ignorant american!!

Said every country ever.

>communists ever taking the moral high ground

yes, somalia is a bright shining example of how well anarchy works

>it's time for a 3rd way

Start calling people adulterers?

When we say 'violence never solved anything', it's more like when you tell a child not to hit their sister. You're warning them for their own good before daddy comes home and spanks them.

>stolen through murder
traded for beads.
The murder came later

>built by slavery
LMAO. Slaves werent used en masse for construction. They werent essential to the economy. The role of slavery is so over represented, it is atrocious.

>secured with war
You mean the Revolution? That is the only thing that solidified the existence of the nation. I highly doubt the British would have allowed us to secede if we wrote them a pleading letter.

no, it means you racists should STOP advocating for violence

YOU ENABLE IT, YOU PIG!!

but it 's you who is a alt rightist troll, not me. I don't use twitter ALL DAY LONG to bully people of colour, it's YOU!!

you deserve to stay ignorant if you made this comics. I WILL SHOW THIS TO CIA, they will lock you down, mark these words. Remember, Bezmenov warned people about PUTINS PROPAGANDA but you ignorant autists still eat it up

>failed capitalism
Is this a meme?

>"There is nothing wrong with my countries. I am not being forced to stay like an actual fascist country, I choose not to because I know I'm full of shit and looking for something to complain about. Also I eat so much cum"

What did Estonia mean by this?

I don't bully any one. Who's the bully here, as you call me names?

so essentially all countries and civilizations in current existence?

/thread

>violence never accomplished anything
Who said these things? Who's "the people" he's referring to?

Pretty sure most of the criticism about their violence is that they react to words with violence, not that they utilize it. They're just utilizing it too early and not containing their autism like the autist veterans on the right.

Ugh, what's with all these faggot shills lately? every other thread is LE DRUMPF BTFO.

so.... violence does accomplish things? What is the cuck's point?

>i role play on a Kurdish cuckolding forum because no one else will talk to me in real life

It's OK. I'm also a 14th level Paladin. You're among friends here.

>low self steem
Says the cuck who gets threatened when his boss is a dick.

> eternally btfo

Faggot bait sage

you justify violence against children now? WOW, I will show this to my girlfriend, she will lol the hell out of this. I bet you don't even have a girlfriend, huh????

Somalia was ruined by the colonists who drew the borders wrong and fucked up the tribal relations, but they don't teach that in AMERICAN SCHOOLs, I bet haha

what would you know about adultery. It works so that you gotta have a girlfriend first, you LONELY TROLL!!!

Slavery is sick, and sad. Dont ever say we should downplay it, YOU FASCIST

communism didn't put 6 million people of jewish and roma origin in GAS CHAMBERS, bet you didn't know that haha!!!

Yea why shouldn't we use violence then...

never said violence doesn't accomplish anything
I'm all for the systematic extermination of communist rats

You really are persuasive

Back when our leaders weren't cucks and understood their culture and way of life was superior to the "others."

Lol the alt-right is against violence now?

hey guys, I am OP here.

I am sorry, I was using ludditspeak to just shitpost. You are all good in my book. It was not entirely pointless thread, I am redpilled, been here since 2009 and I wanted to teach the newcomes here how to tear down the most strawman leftie fuck I can great.

You are alright, but you still have thing or two to learn. Please

>we have a moral duty to help another human beings, no matter what their skin colour is.
So how many immigrants are you housing then?

That applies to almost every country. Especially Islamic countries

additionally leaving you with a picture of some estonian bitch racemixing

>"minu hingesugulane"
means "my soulmate" in english

>WAH BABY CANT HANDLE BEING EMPLOYED LETS TEAR DOWN GOVERNMENT

Kys, if you can buy a gun in your fake country

>nordid
stop with your racial classification autism, it's not a real thing.

Communism killed 10× the amount of hitler under Stalin. Fucking end it

Honestly if you had just waited another hundred years or so we would have given you independence anyway

Why should we care about your women getting BLACKED?

Built by slavery?

You mean white slaves?

It's bad enough she's dating a black guy, but why not an actual Tyrone.

We're not saying it never accomplished anything, we're saying we will fucking destroy them if they'd only admit it's a war instead of cowardly taking sucker punches at anyone they disagree with.

> t.ShareBlue

notice how he speaks in half-english? This means he is in america obviously, kek. I doubt he found this nigger in Estonia somewhere. Joke is on you, berger. Or are you still triggered by my roleplaying? Come on now, this is the only way the newcomers will ever learn not fall for the civic nationalism meme.

It's always about the past with these fuckers, starting to sound like a broken record.

Ted Kaczynski likes that pie graph.

notice how she speaks in half-english? This means she is in america obviously, kek. I doubt she found this nigger in Estonia somewhere. Joke is on you, berger. Or are you still triggered by my roleplaying? Come on now, this is the only way the newcomers will ever learn not fall for the civic nationalism meme.

please see

Didn't this happen to Russia? built on slavery murder and war?

Stop bumping holy shit

>implying I took the bait

I'm merely promoting the work of my favorite prophet.

This picture is an advertisement for the USSR ?

So they want civil war?

Good luck.
Trump has:

>The Government
>Marines
>Army
>Air Force
>Navy
>National Guards
>FBI
>local police
>NRA
>Veterans
>gun nuts
>militias
>biker gangs
>Bay of Pigs participants
>Russians
>and for supplies, every single farmer in the US

"33" speak truth. You are absolutely correct.

I never said that. Violence is at times the only way to do the right thing.

Every country basicaly

Yeah why don't they move to Mexico if they don't think it's a crime ridden hellhole on the verge of collapse, are they racist?

Every communist revolution ever

we had to show our neighboring nations who was the top dog of the continent.

fine. i'll clarify. violence against a vastly superior and organized force*

a bunch of overweight, rainbow-haired jobless losers screaming about the law and constitution when they know nothing of either will accomplish nothing because they have no power and will NEVER be able to obtain it, no matter how many local businesses they destroy in their riots.

A

Strawman.
Nobody says violence doesn't solve anything.

Violence solves everything
Just be happy whites as a whole know how to show restraint nowadays

Pic related, unlike niggers who have a fetish for self destruction

>Russians
Since when?

No you're right. Start shooting pls. We're waiting.

fuck off newfag

I see you are well into the whole "me good you bad" line of thought. Labeling everyone who disagrees with you in any shape or form as racist or xenophobic.
It sure makes you seem quite virtuous up on your holy tower. I can already tell that anything at all you say to those who disagree is ok because you are a good person. In fact I bet any action you take is justified because you are just so good that anyone who disagrees with you could only be a lowlife scum.

Oh and think you mean "condem" not "condone" but it cracked me up, so run with it.

He is absolutely right. America should go back to war slavery abd murder. The middle east is a perfect target. Enslave them kill them and take their stuff.

since when do fans of the crusades and hitler call for peace
>implyining nu males wont be the first to starve to death

Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

Sounds to me like violence accomplished a lot.

It founded America.

This is a post for the benefits of violence, I agree.

BTW the idea came to me just now. Do you think radical muslims are making pol screencaps and then indoctrinate kids using it as proof that we are inhumane and want to kill them ?

He's right. The only way to solve the nigger and arab problem is to get violent

>imperialism is now ok

what a timeline

That's not how it works leaf.

You think this makes us sad? Soon we'll have our country back, so long as the left keeps inciting violence. Then we'll have an excuse :)

I mean get to the point where you are attacking trump supporters commonly and i guarantee that the "fascists" will probably kick the shit out you

>Antifa commies
>Violence

So basically
>murder, slavery and war created the nr. 1 Superpower, richest, beacon of technology, science, culture, research, secret intelligence, so influent the entirety of 7 billion people speak english because they want to follow and copy the US
>made international law US law
really makes you go hmmmmmmmm...

>fallacies

yawn

>Red Terror
>Lenin's hanging orders
>The doctors plot
>Night of murdered poets
>Holodomor
>Decossackization
>Dekulakization
>The great purge

Communist genocide of the Cossacks is never brought up or discussed.
Probably because they aren't jews

Says the violent antisocial nigger subhuman.

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

Did anyone ever pretend the U.S. or it's government was peaceful? While I can imagine a few might say "violence never solves anything" in their private lives I think it's a stretch to say that the statement reflects anything about U.S. policy.