Will he run 2024?

Will he run 2024?

I don't know this man, what is his name?

If he can solve this.

Wojak

I'm not sure of it is possible, because he would have ruled almost two terms already.

Mike "one watt for every impure thought" Pence

Mike "DC makes it easy" Pence

Mike "Zap the Fags" Pence

KEK STRONGLY CONFIRMS

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence

quads confirm

I doubt it. The likely hood that American's will vote in a career politician again will be really slim.

I think it will be another Trump in 2024. And someone like Tulsi Gabbard

My soulmate.

Paul Ryan will run in the 2020 Election for the Repubs and win. hes got the look hes young and he is already in line to take over as he is speaker of the house

Mike "Pray The Gay Away, But We'll Still Use Maximum Voltage" Pence

A.) Trump is defeated in 2020 landslide. Pence does not run in 2024.

B.) Trump is impeached and Pence assumes the presidency. He runs in 2020 and is btfo.

C.) Trump is impeached and Pence assumes the presidency. He declines to run in 2020 so Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz can run and lose.

D.) Drumpf is somehow reelected. 2024 primary is showdown between Pence and Ivanka. America is kill.

Hey Shareblue. Trump will never be impeached you faggot. Everyone knows that, this is not leftypol and a bunch of reddit bitches. Fuck off.

Also, Paul Ryan is hated by Trump Supporters, he will never win.

Um. That will never happen.

He's too Beaver Cleaver. There's a reason Scott Walker didn't take off. Paul a Ryan already lost before. He sucks.

He cannot mobilize excitement nationwide. He would be defeated soundly.

I'm sorry, but Wisconsinites are better reserved for supporting roles. They are not national figures. Look at paralyzed face/mush mouth/stroke victim Greta Van Susterin. Rinsed Penis aka Reince? He's good since he's on our side, but he couldn't get a big turnout. Scott Walker? Droopy eyes, balding, boring speaker, very low energy.

Paul Ryan: disingenuous, way too aware of camera angles, has that slimy Romney feel, annoying accent, he can sell a policy position pretty well, but he's not inspiring - Imparts no passion to the recipient even when he tries.

My mom likes him a lot. She said he's very Presidential. Moreso than Trump is. Haha

She thinks he's handsome, too. She likes the way he speaks and says he's authentic.

The ladies like him.

The gay agenda has gotten pretty strong. People are convinced he's the lightning warrior sent to smite the gays so he would lose in an election for president.