The niggerwave is comming

According to the Swiss media millions of Nigerians will flee to Europe in the near future.
FUCK IT.
After all the sandniggers they want us to take in millions of niggers?
>but but think of the children
>but but they're fleeing from terroists
>but but we're wealthy so we can take them in
When will this shit ever stop? I've had enough of this fucking African refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not in the EU, you can literally just turn them away.

Switzerland is basically an unofficial EU member. EU laws are to Swiss politicans more important than the will of the people.
Also you know how French people are right? Then guess how Swiss-French people are? And we have quite a few of them in here.

I don't know this, but I doubt Switzerland have adopted the EU humanitarian laws.

>Swiss-French people
>"Swiss"
>"French"
>"People"

Switzerland is full of shitskins even without EU humanitarian laws. And i care about Switzerland,that means i also kinda care about my neighbours.
Things won't look bright in Switzerland if shit goes down around us.

>What is a world war, the post

Even those niggers on the far boat are surprised there are actual females on one.

He was just executed about two weeks ago, thankfully.

Only a couple of weeks until our election. We can make it. He will save us.

>According to the Swiss media millions of Nigerians will flee to Europe in the near future.

why

how do they know this unless someone told them

who told them

who is telling nigerians to go to europe?

Kill them

oh no immigrants coming in through an expansive seas international waters...if only there were a machine that could intercept and another that could puncture.

get to work you autistic neet krauts, if idiots can grab a boat to harass japanese fishers out in the middle of fucking nowhere then a crew of germans could thot thot thot

>EU laws are to Swiss politicans more important than the will of the people
Then blame your fucking people and your politicians not the EU you absolute fucking cuckolds. Get a grip for fuck's sake

I thought this whole refugee crisis was supposed to be about Syrians, but Afghans, Somalians and now fucking NIGERIANS are trying to flood Europe. Most of them are just economic migrants, hell some of them held a protest here because they thought they could cheat the system by claiming asylum, but back when we had sense, we didn't allow them to take full time jobs, or go to school. They're not supposed to be putting down roots in Europe--why can't people see what they're trying to do?

are you new? Merkel obv

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

That one, the Tenessee couple, and the Asian woman with her eyes lacerated
will forever rustle.

>will
already been happening for 2-3 years

imf and EU want 50 million african immigrants by 2030

>Nigerians
What, those guys that send me those spam emails trying to con me out of money I don't have ?

Fuck them.

And where in my sentence did i blame the EU? I didn't even blame them in the sentence you were quoting. You must be either drunk or retarded.