MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/813945096269860866
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA.

>stock market goes up, and then down by the same amount

>this is big news

Dead cat bounce. This is normal.

It's a sell off in reaction to Trump's shit policies creating massive uncertainty in the market.

That's a false interpretation

Will recover by eow

>tfw all-in on metals

CRASH NOW

Don't stocks generally fall in feburary? Everyone got their yearly reports and profits in

BUY THE DIP

Trump did warn us about the bubble during the elections.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

>30 days sample

Lol

it's a sell off based on steven colberts show last night.

Lunchtime drop. Sage.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/813945096269860866

Thanks Donald!

>Don't stocks generally fall in feburary?
Sure they do. I realized this years ago, and am now a billionaire several times over basically just buying shorts right around this time. I mean, it's as simple as that, right? Why doesn't everyone do it?

>Dead cat bounce

What would happen hypothetically if Trump nationalised the banks, goes back to the gold standard and popped the market bubble? How long would it take America to recover?

>>report me wrong image

Congress controls the purse strings. Republicans in Congress need to start curb stomping these progressive fuckwads and getting shit passed. We won, get moving!

>Drumpfbots on full damage control
Embarassing.

The rise in the markets after Trump's election was actually a bad sign. Too good to be true economic conditions are a sign that something funny is going on like bubbles or Federal Reserve interest rate fuckery. We should be asking Kek for moderate, stable growth 2bh.

>tfw 50% on metals and you've just broken even

CRASH NOW

>Dead cat bounce.
Obama doubled the debt while the production didn't grew twice. The name of this is BUBBLE

>5 year
useless in current context

it was big news when it went up, wasnt it?

Wow, Stock market really kicked ass under Obama, amirite?

No. The only reason people mentioned it was because it reached a new height that it never had before.

When we reach a new low that we never have before, that will be news.

>When we reach a new low that we never have before, that will be news.
Nah, that would be the end of the US economic dominance and would signify the largest depression in US history

This guy gets it. Or is a Jew... either way you know markets.

Sounds like news to me.

ITT: nobody knows anything about how the stock market works

I've said it a couple of times, I'll keep saying it. It will grow up until early 2018, when it will crash (by it I mean the IT sector, followed by cons disc and real estate (now that RE is unironically a sector))

You should buy into:

>Consumer Staples ETF (XLP)
>Healthcare ETF (XLV)
>Not recommended but worth the risk imo - Energy ETF (XLE)
>Not recommended but will go up regardless - S&P500 ETF (SPY)
>Not recommended AT ALL - individual stocks

You should NOT touch anything related to the IT sector, even companies not IT-related but dependent on it. Once December 2017 comes, dump all.your.stock, all of them, and convert your dollars or whatever you hold into CHF or Swiss/Scandi real estate. You're welcome.

Oh, and buy a high-end computer now if you were ever planning to do it.

>projection

>stock market fluctuates

really made me think

economy was on verge of collapse, they pumped money into the markets to make obama look good, so when housing unravels, they will blame 'the rich' and blame trump for it, rather than all the debt and other shit policies that wrecked it for almost a decade

You mean in response to fake outrage? It will go back up, nerd virgin.

Can you explain why?

I see people on here mentioning "liberal tears" a lot, but what they are not aware of is that the tears will be everybody's in a few years.
This is what you deserve American anons, this is what you fought for and this is the future you chose. Get fucked.

>house republicans say they will drag their feet on tax cuts
>market dips

WHAT IS SO ODD YOU FUCKING RETARD

this is from the /k/ humor thread yesterday, right?

I like it

it has gone up 2k points since Trump was elected. That rally was entirely fueled by optimism. A correction shouldnt be surprising. We're in a yuge bubble anyways, we're going to have to deal with bigger drops than this in the near future.

It was literally propped up by the Fed. Three rounds of QE and a permenate 0.25 interest rate devalued the dollar (the savings of Americans) to inflate the stock market on paper so they can centralize financial power while giving Obama a number to point to and tell gullible Americans that everything is ok.

>Inflated stocks from QE go down
>Working class can finally buy in without worries of the crash

Feels bretty good senpai

You can't just put the word "fake" in front of things you dislike. The new outrage is worldwide and bi-partisan. Only the brainless followers are okay with what's going on, and only because you would approve of literally anything that he did no matter what.

>Goldman Sachs CEO
>slamming Trump

neveragoodsign.jpeg

"no"

>Trump says the market going up is all because of him
>He'll say that the market going down is unrelated to him

I really wonder what it must be like to legitimately be an insane narcissist.

We're reaching the tipping point though. It only gets this high to fall with greater velocity in a shorter period of time. Like a controlled demolition! Who's holding the plunger?

Just buy Bitcoin.

>One down day

Jesus Christ get a life

I heard CTR hates this

>every time the stock market goes down it's Trumps fault
>every time the stock market goes up Trump has nothing to do with it

This is the beginning of a new era. The ultimate downfall of the USA as we know them.

Yes, those are the sectors that usually prosper right before a depression. The cons staples contains important industries that have to survive or modern society collapses, they will also be closely supported and propped up by the government at any cost else the country divides in a civil war (as does healthcare, especially after obamacare getting axed), but that is not why you should invest into them. A lot of people will be thinking similarly and will be redirecting a huge chunk of their portfolios to those sectors the moment they sense danger or the media starts shitposting about "the upcoming depression caused by racism", because those sectors are the safest stocks you can hold in the case it does happen. You invest in them in anticipation of that capital flight towards them, which will bump their price and will therefor bump your portfolio since you'd be holding them before it happens. Then you proceed to drop out at the end of 2017.

Same goes for energy, but it's slightly more complicated due to Oil no longer being related to the market but rather geopolitics, so different rules apply to it. The price of oil will go up regardless of a crash and that will translate into a huge boost for the energy sector, but again, it's more complicated than that and revolves around decisions in the ME, Ukraine and Russia, so it's recommended to not touch it in case you know what you're doing.

Trumps wants more small business that arent listed on the dow jones, this is overall good for america since it makes it harder for foreign governments to control the economy

BTC TO THE MOON

WTF I love Obama now

its "fake" in the sense that it is hyped up by the media and celebrities. A "natural" backlash to a politician wouldn't need George Soros organizing riots across America, and David Brock getting 10s of millions of dollars to build an online propaganda machine. Middle Americans are behind Trump and know the "outrage" is manufactured to a large degree. A poll last summer showed that only ~35% of Americans supported allowing any refugees in at all.

>bi-partisan
nobody gives a shit if its "bi-partisan" outrage. When people get it through their thick skulls that Trump's election was a rejection of the GOP as much as the DNC. Republicans matter as long as they can give us votes. Thats it. Both Republicans and Democrats being "outraged" doesn't in any way imply that a broad spectrum of people are against Trump. It just means that the political elite are more aligned with each other than with the guy who is trying to dismantle their whole system. Go figure.

(((Krieg)))

If we put it in all threads. Will they leave?

Its actually 2 in a row now.
Since the weekend debacle its been tumblring.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Whoah it was a higher number, and now it's a lower number. I don't know what any of it represents but I know small numbers are bad #notmypresident

If you legitimately think that the President of a three branch system going over the heads of the majority of all 3 branches is only bad because "muh political elite" then you're fucking stupid. We as the people have representatives for a reason, so that elected officials can't just alter the country as they see fit. The fact that the thing he did happens to line up with your views shouldn't excuse the way he did it. If he suddenly flipped his views and started doing shit you disagreed with, I'm sure you'd care a whole lot more about those "political elites" real quick

ITT: College Freshmen that don't understand how the stock market works

You mean like onigger did.

>"going over the heads"

The travel ban is literally fucking nothing. Its entirely within the presidents power to do so. He doesn't need permission from congress or the courts to do it as its already statute that he can do this. The White House has been very clear that the reason they didnt make a big announcement before doing it is because they didnt want to give notice to people that might want to rush in before the ban takes effect.

>I'm sure you'd care a whole lot more about those "political elites" real quick
nope never. I was completely checked out of the political system before Trump. I considered it a lost cause and waste of time. I was wait for the opportunity for some sort of genuine, organized rebellion (not a left wing hysterical anarchy). Trump came along and is the last chance to fix this mess without a civil war. As far as Im concerned, if Trump doesnt work out, its back to the original plan. Youre mistaken if you think Trump supporters would ever say "ok he didnt work out, guess its back to the establishment!". Nope. The old political order is already dead and rejected.

Stock market always crash after a new high. Was 20k the new high? Wouldn't surprise me desu, people seem to like even numbers.

We are due for a correction anyway, this would have happened with or without Trump.