Bannon will stage a false flag attack

The coup is underway. They are pushing the executive orders in a shock and aw campaign before the false flag attack by (((((ISIS))))))) (aka CIA). Do no fall for any false flag attack or allow Trump to obtain any power. Push for articles of impeachment right fucking now. If you have anyone in the military tell them not to follow any unconstitutional orders.

>t. crew

Cool story faggot

Sega

Fuck off Shareblue

8 more years of Trump you faggots

Shill blue detected

Did you forget where you are or something?

Remember when infowarriors claimed every attack was caused by the government until like 2 years ago?

>Cia
>helping trump
lol

I could get behind a reichstag fire

>San Bernadino was a false flag attack
>Orlando was a false flag attack

No false flag attack will unite the people.

Not in this day and age.

blue shill leave Sup Forums and never return

>t. shareblue

I was wondering when the first false flag from the good guys would happen.

>2017
>falling for the water filter salesman jew

>yfw the left btfo so bad they show their true colors

yes yes yes GOOD GOY

I am not anti-Trump but you would have to be stupid not to consider this.

GFY desu

sounds reasonable.

RIGHT WINGS DEATH SQUADS PREPARE TO ATTACK

Finally we can get a false flag that actually does something positive for our country, and btfo cry baby libs

This, while I love Trump, that doesn't mean I suddenly love or trust the government. Every politician is capable of something like that.

ISIS = CIA

Chechnyan rebels = FSB

Nah, we need Trump, Leader of the Freemasons, to liberate this country from the Marxists who have taken it over. Blood of these scoundrel leftists will surely flow and the bells of liberty shall ring once more!

Reichstag fire when

I want this liberal jew loving government to crumble

The fourth reich will begin

idiot you are gonna die as well in some useless war. Like almost every German male 16-44 died in world war II.

Why would the need a coup? GOP already owns the presidency, senate, house and the supreme court.

Yeah... I'd have to say at this point I'd welcome the tactic.