All white protagonists

>all white protagonists
>literally called "the men of the west"
>defend their homelands from invading brown people (Haradrim, Easterlings) and proto niggers (Orcs)

Could these have possibly been made today?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrOueZ3g2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA
youtube.com/watch?v=nwj9JmreP7k
youtube.com/watch?v=x5k3X9huWVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I still want to see a remake.
>Elves are made for BBC.

in 2017 that lineup would be 50% coons, homos and female. The rest would be Jews or mixed. Absolutely not. How has it gone downhill this quickly.

Absolutely not.

>b-but T-Tolkien said he didn't l-like allegories
Also:
>hobbits
>white
I even have a hard time calling all of the humans white, let alone the Hobbits.

obviously not
Aragorn ''the king of men'' would have been a woman
Gandalf the white would have been black
Elves, the most elegant and agile of warriors, would have been obese
Orcs are straight white men
Hobbits are just as tall as everyone else as to not be discriminated against because of their height.

also somehow, someway sauron would resemble donald trump

Hobbits were proto brits
Middle Earth is just Europe in the distant past

Yes, in the novel the hobbits are brownish and with nappy hair. They're an aboriginal people of Middle-Earth. (Except civilized, of course.)

ROTK is objectively one of the best movies ever made
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrOueZ3g2c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA

Odd how lotr had been quietly dropped from ""nerd"" culture

>implying they're even good
The books are way better.

No.

The fact they padded out The Hobbit with a bunch of filler shit is proof of that.

of course it didn't help the Hobbit's narrative has had several attempts at adaptation which failed because the story simply doesn't fit well in the conventional movie form.

>>all white protagonists
Senpai, are there any non-whites in the movie at all? I know they got some nigger extras in the disastrous Hobbit films.

Jew Hollywood puts out movies to foreshadow their future devious tricks. Of course these movies are about today's world events. It's going by a script.

Another movie is 300 where basically whitey is surrounded and outnumbered by shitskin hordes.

no way

movies like these wont be made again until after the day of the rope.

in fact, i suspect the jews only made them as they are when they did as part of their own ancient meme magic techniques, what with the fall of the towers and the end of men(evil defeated in the movies, evil reigns irl)

Are dwarfs jews?

Mandatory post about Dwarves being Jews, as confirmed by Tolkien iirc

Close enough

Between lotr and hobbit Jackson went full George Lucas
Everyone hates the hobbit user

Nope. Now we get movies like ghostslutters and Get Out which is over the top blatant racism against whites.

The enemy is far more technologically advanced.
Tolkien on ww1
>we all became orcs

It's still there. Pop culture has intertwined itself with the nerd/geek scene more that it's ever had before so fads move quickly.

LoTR is a staple that anyone who adopts or appreciates the culture will eventually run into and fall in love with.

The movies are fantastic and I usually watch them 2-3 times a year.

definitely not. If these movies came out this year, they would face and incredible amount of backlash and bitching from SJWs and their media, they would start developing their retarded theories like, 'if you like TLOTR, you're racist' (like they are doing now with La La Land), and trust me, it wouldn't win any of the oscars it won. Also, you forgot another detail: there aren't many female characters and they never speak to each other during the trilogy, so you would have Anita Jewrkeesian whinning about misoginy and underrepresentation and how everyone hates POC. And the saddest thing is that The Return of The King came out on Christmas 2003, what the fuck happened in 13 years?

Quite possibly one of the last non SJW corrupted fantasy films

>300
300 actually happend though, not like the movie but it did,
>Persians conquering shit with fuck huge armies
>Spartans hold them in the pass for a week while the rest of Greece gets their shit together
>Spartans eventually surrounded and killed

Hive mind, i'll develop my argument from >Stay with their kind
>Obsessed with profit
>Don't really like the outside people that much
>Technically not created by the same god (even if he was a minor god)
>Big noses
>Chased off their ancient homes and try to retake it in the hobbit

You tell me

the throne of the dwarve king had a star of david in the hobbit

Really? I never paid attention to that

they're still my favourite movies. that will never change, not with current kikewood.

Hobbits of the books weren't brown. Some in the north were browner, tho.
When they describe characters as being brown of face of dark men they're referring to a tan, and being of grim demeanor. Also darker haired.

You can track the lineage of the the numenor and "lesser men" in middle earth and none are brown.

The events don't have to be literal happenings. The point is the movies are propaganda.

Subconsciously programming the goyim. There isn't literal orcs and goblins running around today but there's niggers and Muslims who fit the role pretty well.

I still wonder what the hell happend to : The Hobbit.

God, just look at this scene from LOTR : youtube.com/watch?v=nwj9JmreP7k

How can't you not love this movie.

>mhmm

I dunno really, it seems nerd culture is more obsessed with Harry Potter, Dr Who, Star Wars things like that. Which makes me think, LOTR is more profound, it's above "nerd culture", it's also fundamentally Catholic literature.

Go find the Spence edit on fanedits.info. it's a 3.5 hour cut of all three movies. It's not bad.

Colbert just spouted some nonsense about there being no "working class" hobbits except sandymen (who was a bad guy) in retaliation to something that didn't warrant retaliation. Completely forgetting about the multiracial working class society of Bree that was nearly destroyed because it couldn't secure it's borders.

Fairly sure there are no non-white characters on the side of the free peoples of middle earth. Probably some amongst the orc and uruk-hai hordes i imagine

I can beat it

>all the good guys are white
>all from same Nordic culture
>worship the old gods
>bad guy is dark skinned and leads a multicultural army of many races
>bad alpha dragon is black
>good alpha is identical but white

"Never thought I'd die side by side with a Jew."
>USA and Israel fighting the Globalists
"How about side by side with a greatest ally?"

>Probably some amongst the orc and uruk-hai hordes i imagine
Well, thanks for that answer.

>>literally called "the men of the west"
I'm aware of what the Sindarin means but I don't think that's ever pointed out in English in the films, ever.

I'm pretty sure that the only non-white are, fittingly, some maoris playing as orcs/uruks. all of the human/elf/dwarf extras there could possibly be where all white

but dwarfs are bro tier, in almost all settings

youtube.com/watch?v=x5k3X9huWVg

2:52

Won't let me post any pics. It was How to Train Your Dragon 2

LOTR covers most human states in a well connected world. It's about building a believable world and not some black and white good vs evil nonsense that never exists in real life. It's harder for stupid people to appreciate, so it doesn't fall into normie hands easily

goddamn i love the way these movies look. the costumes, the cinematography, the set design, everything.

>missing the most obvious thing
The Dwarvish construct language is Semitic.
>their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic
-JRR

Dwarves are the fucking best, their origin doesn't change that by the slightest. Dawi4lyfe

Orcs are not proto niggers, they are Elves corrupted by Melkor. Read the books.

No, it can't be made today.

Just look at that afterbirth called "The Hobbit". I mean, it was still pretty non-pozzed in comparison to degenerate normal media but it had a STRONK FEMALE ELF that wasn't in the books and there was token minorities all over lake town.

Lord of the Rings is great, but after its conclusion their is little room to linearly expand the series, which is undesirable for fans.

> nigger elves

>Middle-Earth is Europe set thousands of years ago
>Mordor = Eastern Europe and Middle-East

he didn't have a problem with personal allegory tho

I always thought if the elves as jews but i guess dwarves made since given their obsession w gold

But what does that make Gondor?

It doesn't need to be done linearly. The point of the end is that the new age is upon them and they don't know what comes next. The era of man is now, and we have our own wormtongues and shit to deal with.

There is enough room to expand the stories of the past in LOTR, though it would be in poor taste to do it.

I do want more about the ents and what have you though...

No,that's why the latestmovies were against a dragon.
>Oooh a drgon!
Bullshit ass fantasy bullshit.

Nope they were the last great pieces of epic cinema before the storm of capeshit and diversity. Also an outlier for Jackson's career. The books are better but these are fine films. Andy Serkis is one of the biggest oscar snubs ever. I know they gave out a ton to the last one almost retroactively for the series as a whole but he should have at least been nominated for best supporting.

>gas the dwarves

Fucking based.

And liberals can't ruin this series for me by making endless vapid Trump comparisons.

wtf

They were adapting The Hobbit book, which the villain is a dragon

Dumb burguer

Not really.

It was stressed that elves (white people) and dwarves (Jews) didn't like each other. Today there is clearly a Jewish conspiracy against white people and their native home lands.

They've tried, but failed every time.

>Children of Hurin will never get a movie(s)
>Children of Hurin will never get a movie(s) in a kikeless hollywood

Elves do not represent white people. The wood elves are just about as jewy as the dwarves, and the dwarves actually make shit with their hands.

Everyone is kinda jewy in the silmarillion, really.

Guess again, Dumpftard!

Trump is Sauron. Republicans are his forces. Orcs are the alt-right. Hillary is Gwendolyn. The Resistance is Middle Earth.

at first i thought you was a retard for saying could they be made today

upon reflection,you are right,yesterday seems so close yet so far away now

I always think of Gwyndolin when I see her name, nowadays

>forgetting that the bane of their race is an oven

The elves represented pure Arian whites. You can stay mad all you want it's true.

You satireposters keep things light around here

Smaug did nothing wrong

Sauron = ZOG
Nazgul = goy Elites who have sold their soul to ZOG
Saruman = represents those who think they can defeat the jew by cooperating with the jew
orcs =leftist masses
trols =niggers
uruk-hai = mixed race mongrel "prefect nu global citizen"
evil men of the east = asians
evil men of the south = muslims

Elves= unpozzed upper class whites (few remain)
Dwarves= unpozzed white business owners (hiding)
Rohan = traditional USA
Gondor = traditional Europe
Hobbits = the average normie
Rangers = Sup Forums
Woodsmen =slavs
Valar= Kek and the esoteric pantheon

>Gwendolyn

I don't know why I expect shitposters to have watched, or played or read what theyre shitting about

Actually Tolkien liked Jews.

That doesn't make sense. Did you want them to make LOTR 2: Electric Bogaloo? They finished that story, it's done.
The Hobbit mostly follows the story written in 1937.
Besides, the Dwarves and Elves do fight against Orcs in one of the movies.

It's in Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate.

Don't mention squats

Literally no. The Hobbit movies that were made a few years ago were stuffed with sympathetic Black extras, and the pro-European undercurrents were replaced with standard Hollywood shlock.

>Doggerland
Is that where Gabe went when he died?

The internet became mainstream

This far left culture barely existed before the internet

Nords - Elves
Slavs - People
Celts - Hobbits
Arabs - Orcs
Blacks - Uruk-hai
Asians - Dwarfs

JRR Tolkien was born in bloemfontein, South Africa. No wonder he knew his shit

The elves are ancient celts. Tolkien didn't like Hitler's racial theories

“Anyway, I have in this war a burning private grudge… against that ruddy little ignoramus Adolf Hitler,” wrote Tolkien in a 1941 letter to his son. “[Hitler is] ruining, perverting, misapplying, and making forever accursed, that noble northern spirit, a supreme contribution to Europe, which I have ever loved, and tried to present in its true light.”

Several years after writing “The Hobbit,” Tolkien had an exchange with publishers who wanted to translate his book into German. In responding to their request that Tolkien confirm his Aryan ancestry, the South African-born author took issue with Nazi policy.

“If I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people,” wrote Tolkien in an oft-quoted draft. He went on to call Nazi race doctrine“wholly pernicious and unscientific.”

Two Towers is better, largely because of Helm's Deep. I roleplay that battle mentally (as Aragorn) every night before going to sleep. My version is so much better than the book / movie.

I would really like to see an over the top 300 style movie made about the siege of Vienna. I'd also like it to be as offensive as possible, the following are things I'd like to see
>Turks and Arabs portrayed as orclike monsters, mostly CGI
>speech is mustly guttural grunts except for "Allahu Ackbar!"
>the Sultan is portrayed as morbidly obese, think Jabba the Hutt sized
>talks endlessly about how excited he is to rape the little white kids when the city falls
>A German woman named Merkel tries to let the invaders into the city after they pretend to be refugees
>a Frenchman named Trudeau will lead a traitorous band of knights helping the invaders
>Have the Ottoman sultan scream "Islam will dominate the world!" as his army gets routed
If they had mass riots over a danish cartoon and a shitty youtube video I think we might actually be able to provoke a real war if we made a movie like this with a decent budget.

Awsome readpill movie

Eowyn would be the main character, and a rogue half-orc would be her love interest.

The mods did this

Helms Deep is the current situation at the borders.

The Defense of Minas Tirith will be the last stand of the white man in the near futures

Th-, this makes entirely too much sense.

Was Tolkien /ourguy/ ????

Yeah it doesn't really appeal to the degenerate NURD normie because it has a lot of themes of sacrifice, war, choirs, faustian struggle, appreciation of natural beauty. All these are anathema to them.

>Easterlings
>brown people

This, it's amazing how different the Hobbit movies are from the LOTR films, just look at the production styles and budgets, the Hollywood Machine smelled money and they rushed in. Return of the King was made on $100 million and the Hobbit movies were about $450 to $500 million each.

>What was Gondor?

It was a proto-Rome.

Orcs have more honor than nigs. Fuck off.

Anyone saying that orcs are anything but mongolized easterners are wrong
Orcish is literally Turkic

Last time I checked Celtic were white. The Irish are pale white beyond white even today.

You said that the elves were 'pure aryan' whites. This is a Nazi concept that Tolkien himself had issue with.