Two Possibilities

1. This is in preparation for something worse
2. We are being trolled by "sources" WH to discredit the media
Explain:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This perfectly encapsulates the left.

It's none of the two but they are so fucking bigoted about Trump that they can't even compute him not being Hitler 2.0

Jesus Christ

These people need to be institutionalised

I'm just speechless. It's like we're all cat's playing with mice. If we're not the ones feeding them the lies they wanna hear then they themselves are, and seem to get so fucking confused when reality checks in to make sure everyone knows whats going on. If fishing were this easy it wouldn't even be a sport. Do they even think to doublecheck something?

I am close to quitting politics, I can't take this stupidity anymore

Why would anyone expend any effort to discredit the media when they've done such a thorough job themselves already

>Communications
>at Harvard

Read that again

>Communications
>at Harvard

Sounds like good ol John Miller is at it again.

I feel like masturbating every time I see that picture.

>trump does something they agree with and like
>it has always been his stance and was even part of his acceptance speech
>must be a trap
Turns out degenerate Americans are still Americans.

>Are you telling me cheeto hitler isnt going to execute us gays?
>Thats impossible! He hates everything I am! He couldnt possibly love and defend me as an american citizen!
>CNN said so!

Alexander De Luca is a dick-riding faggot. He's obsessed with everything to do with gays

Muh gay rights

Fucking faggot

hes saying that the gov should not protect LBGT people
>this is bad and worse will come

Trump is behind the rogue potus staff account. He is putting out fake reports to discredit the media and to wear out the left by keeping them on constant high alert

It is going to get worse and the media is already discredited.
What a time to be alive.

Well no shit unlike the left Trump will protect the homos, mind boggling that he isn't Hitler

This is great, they're totally floundering. They have no idea what to do.

he will gas the jews obviously. but their ltbtqhakasdk rights will be protected

It can't possibly be "3. Trump is not homophobic" could it?

So they make up their narrative, then try to make up reasons why their narrative is still true, even when evidence shows it is false? These are they people that need to be sent to a camp; an ethics/reasoning/journalism camp.

Oh my god, it's gonna be like that time he leaked the tape posing as his own publicist all over again!

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

>Discredit the media

Oh veeeey, keep trusting the media goy!

This is probably the truth

This is now a thick asian thread

they cant just accept that trump likely never went to church before

how did these morons even get into their heads that gays and non whites would be lined up and executed in the streets

Everyones thoughts exactly. They are looking for someone new to blame since Russia is getting them less and less views.

who is that semen demon?

who dis semen demen

It's straight out of the man's playbook. And it sounds like the sort of thing Bannon would want to touch himself to the thought of.

Trump said several times during his campaign that he didn't care about this order and had no plans to change it. I believe his exact words were "It's law, it's done".

Not sure, but have one of my favorite petite yet busty girls, Anri

They're utterly broken, holy shit

This is why you should never give lefty what they want. They will complain anyways and want more.

We did it Reddit!!

They are so histrionic over the "muslim ban" that lasts a whole 90 days, that they never even covered the executive order combating lobbying, or any of his others.

as planned. trump can push everything that way

I love this delusional spin of taking credit for something Trump never intended to do.

Praise the tolerant Left!

3rd possibility- you were retarded all along.

Who else is waiting for the lefties to finally throw of their cloak of non-violence and start a full on insurrection?

This last week thought me they are testing the waters and so they seem to think they can get away with it.

Thats some andy kaufman/tony cliffton shit lol

>Autistic screeching over the fact that Donald Trump is inclusive to all Americans
Hes more liberal than the left is at this point

I've never heard of a single case of homophobia in my life.

It doesn't exist.

I once took the affirmitave that I was in fact "homophobic" and successfully argued that being afraid of fags is a legitimate phobia and needs to be destigmatized and treated like any other phobia. You cannot refute the premise.

It's just a Jewish trick of making up or redefining a word that sounds bad and then quickly naming your opponents as that thing as a pseudo moral high ground.

I guarantee you once the ban finishes after 90 days the media will start with "after enormous pressure and backlash from he public, Trump has ended his ban on Muslims" like it was the heroic media that forced his hand rather than the reality. What a bunch of tossers

ya ya she's good but i want the busty ricehat girl

now cough it up

that pic is dumb. that cop is dumb. obviously the police don't want to be associated with a tranny party. wearing the uniform to the party implies more than just being security detail.

I believe the term homophobia was first used to describe someone who's afraid they're gay not that they're afraid of actual gay people.

Trump ran a beauty pageant, a great deal of his employees would be faggots. The whole LGBTQIAWTFXBBQRIOEPRIDOSHAODGJBIC movement shitting themseleves over Trump just shows how moronic they actually are.

One of the toppest keks. Love that moment so much.

It's when I realized you never know what the fuck Trump will do. He's truly a mad man. The Mad King.

Yes that's a granted and then in an ideal world that would be the exact moment that you sign a new 90 days ban...to show who is Americas papito

what does that have to do with my post? Please refer to where I wrote:

>It's just a Jewish trick of making up or redefining a word...

No ones afraid of homos, theyre either disgusted or just dont give a shit.

Considering most "journalists" don't even use spellcheck before publishing articles anymore, why is it a surprise they wouldn't doublecheck anything else

3. Both

Cucks For Canada
#NoGagReflex
#PutItAnywhereYouWant
#TrudeauCanTakeItNoLubeNeeded

Image result for it's getting cold in here
It's getting cold in here, isn't it?

Phobia means hate and fear,it comes from Greek, you can be an islamophobe and it doesn't mean you're afraid of them only you hate them like in germanophobe or francophobe.
Not intending to be an ass but it must be weird being american and knowing shit about the origin of words due to lack of classical teaching

If this is preparation for something worse, I want to see what it is.

Hopefully, it blows the left the fuck out.

Well, my standing rock is standing.

How's Hillary going to repay the $2 Billion people wasted on her campaign?

Hillary Clinton BTFO

She wasted the past decade of her life achieving nothing but opening herself up to criminal prosecution for the email server. And they're still going after her for it. Hehehe

>that face

he/she will either transition all the way back or an hero

It's not about being an American, we're taught Latin roots in early elementary.

It's about retards being retards and refusing to pay attention in school.

Could it be that Trump was telling the truth and he isnt homophobic?

No, that cant be, CNN told me he's a Nazi.

Not intending to be an ass but it must be weird being a Spaniard and not being a thought in anyone's mind at all.

>implies sources in WH discredit media
>tfw they discredited themselves

When is msm gonna finally die Sup Forums ?

Waiting for her documentary
>The saddest story never told

The correct answer is:

3. The Media lies, there never were any sources and they are discredited because they deserve to be discredited.

>discredit the media
The media does that just fine on their own. Even the eyes of the sheeple.

>LGBTQ
you know they slipped the "T" in there to protect CIA employees

No its not about being a retard or not (lots of spanish retards)only he made me realise that in spain we studied classic literature and culture,the basics of Greek and Latin and things like that (I love history so personally I had a rock on all time)but i thought for fucks sake in america you get this black history month and soon Latino and shit like that...and you don't have...this...The founding stone of European culture,so you are made to study irrelevant make believe history while not even skimming the surface of that that makes us brothers

>tfw in a few years the left will be the ones seen as conspiracy theorists

feel good

I WANT HER TITIES ON MY DESK FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING

Truly I give a fuck about you personally not knowing that,I meant it In general because ofPs I give a shit about being in people's minds or not,my country has one of the greatest and richest histories and cultures of the world by its own merits,and theres no place on earth that a Spanish hero hasn't spilled his blood and that of his enemies.
Our government is shit and it's always been that way,Im only sad our people are getting cucked and weak

Well said dad

No you're just another pedantic Spanish retard who delusionally thinks he's intelligent. I said the word homophobia was first used to describe a person's fear that they were gay, not that they're actually afraid of gay people. What I said had nothing to do with the history or etymological breakdown of the word. Then you called Americans retards because we're not classically trained as if you had any idea what you're talking about. You don't, obviously, because you're a Spanish retard.

TL;DR: Fuck you, you retarded Spanish spaz. It's time for you retards to have your siesta. See you in 5 hours. Good luck with your debts. God forbid anyone will get paid back.

Normies are so guillable, they don't ask for proof and they _STILL_ think this account is legit in the comments

>Donald Trump is trying to discredit the media!
>We are LOVED by the people right now, but if Donald Trump has his way, the people will stop trusting us!
>If the people stop trusting us, it will be because of Donald Trump's lies!

If you then knew that you would know it is used as hate of homosexuals not as being afraid of them...
Se pincel You said belive I simply explained and then I realised the other point wich is what I really care about how americans are being taught useless make belive back history month and shit while not being properly taught their own cultural basis
I didn't call you retard,and i most certainly didn't call americans retards,simply read it,I wasn't angry at any point I don't understand why your acting all sandy vagina on me. Anyways have fun

Probably right