CANADA YES! (((UNLIMITED))) REFUGEES NOW ACCEPTED!

Lift Canada's refugee cap in wake of Trump travel ban, NDP MP says

cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-kwan-trump-travel-ban-1.3959617

The vote happens at 7:30 PM EST in the House! TODAY CANADA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

Canada will now welcome anyone in the world, come one, come all! And the process will be TURBO-PROCESSED! An average refugee family gets $43,000/year from Trudeau!

Other urls found in this thread:

magafeed.com/in-canada-syrian-refugees-get-3600-per-month-from-the-government-43000-per-year-while-the-average-canadian-makes-27600-per-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Appointing an African Muslim Refugee Somali Citizen as Immigration Minister was fore"shadowing"....

Now our refugee cap will go from 60k base to 400-500,000/year on top of 400,000 "economic" class migrants+family reunifications, plus 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers a year plus 82,000 foreign students...

All of them non-white of course!

GO CANADA!

Yeah sure make the exact same thread with the same posts faggot. Who gives a fuck what an ndp mp says? Their treachery in Alberta gaurs tees they will never hold power again.

America, can you hear me? It is time to build a wall on Canada border.

Except the Liberals are even more far-left than the NDP

This motion will pass

bye bye native canadians

Young leaf nation preparing to meet the real world haha.

So... I can go to Vancouver and fake an accent and say I'm a gay Russian proskater that lost his papers in Washington?

Free monopoly money? Speed up the day of rake?

You're doing it! You're out-cucking Sweden!

heh

you're gonna out-YES both me and germany

congratulations

Where's your evidence that they get $43,000/year, and what percent of refugees get that, and how many refugees are there?

No whites allowed.

I'm coming, wait for me

Good
Hopefully we'll finally get a registry of all conservative white males too.
They have proven time and time again to be too dangerous to not regulate.

> literally who NDP mp
> any leverage on laws at all
Not gonna happen. Keep pretending we're a doomed nation though

Can seek shelter from terrible oppressions of Putin's regime in Canada? I'm a pansexual muslim btw.

i dont like the idea of my largest land border importing terrorisms

canada wall pls

magafeed.com/in-canada-syrian-refugees-get-3600-per-month-from-the-government-43000-per-year-while-the-average-canadian-makes-27600-per-year/

Refugees get Federal per diem rates for meals, not including cost of housing.

It's about $100 a day per person. Kids probably get less though not sure.

The Middle East will be fucking empty by the end of the year.

Loud and clear senpai, we have been needing an explainable reason for the day of the rake for too long, and it sure fucking looks like it is coming.

now we need a great northern wall to secure all those immigrants trying to get in from Canaduh

>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING

>implying NDP can ever win

We gonna need a northern wall now

This will only cause Trump to respond against us. I can't wait to have my country flooded with unproductive violent third worlders AND have my economy deflated and depleted.

The Liberals are fully behind them dumb shit

They will up refugees to 500,000 a year

They will fast track Motion 103 (jail time for criticising Islam)

etc

I wonder if Trump pre-empted that something this would happen, if so the man is a goddamn genius, incredible result for the USA.

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

>from Trudeau!*
*from the people who Trudeau gets taxes from

Who in their right mind thinks this is economically sustainable?

War with Canada soon.

Not joking.

>NDP

Into the trash her opinion goes. This won't pass.

lol

Liberals under Trudeau are way more left wing than NDP

This will pass 100%

The NDP has a habit of proposing idiotic bills and ideas that almost always get shot down. Trudeau is getting chewed out in every province he goes to. He won't risk pissing off the population more with this shit.

Do you think Trudeau gives 1 fuck?

All he cares about is refugees and selfies, the economy/oil sands be fucking damned lol

Did you miss the part where refugees get $43K/year?

Way to solve the ME conflicts , just out source them.

If canada is going to take all the refugees in then the problem is solved. thank you canada

>NDP

You had me for a minute

Since Canada will do the exact opposite of anything Trump does, can we get him to make an announcement that Americans will NOT be killing themselves in mass?

Holy shit. This is why we can't have nice things. Shit like this makes people, myself included, WANT WAR

Ha ha ha, wow.

Oh Canada...

Don't worry this will just cause more anger and more attacks

Libtards still don't understand muslims won't integrate.

wait so can I leave America to go make 40k a year being a citizen with no production in Canada?

It's like my NEET dreams come true, and I'm not even a Trump hater.

I just seek opportunity to do nothing but play video games.

BUILD A NORTHERN WALL.

Honestly, why not just bring back colonial rule? The Middle East was far more stable under British rule and even libs think they can't live without Western guidance. No need to ruin the country.

Enjoy Canada it worked so well for Merkel.

HORDE OF FLIPS

>HORDE OF FLIPS

HORDE OF FLIPS

>HORDE OF FLIPS

HORDE OF FLIPS
Goodbye White Canada.
It was nice while it lasted.

I want to see stacks of mudslime 10 feet high

>An average refugee family gets $43,000/year from Trudeau!
Time to pack my bags, I guess. Can I say I lost my documents?

Flip females will spend their lives servicing every white dick they can find, absolute whores. How do male flips not kill themselves?

Thanks Canada, you've just solved the crisis in Europe.

I'm going to create a lot of helpful infographs showing Arabs how much they'll benefit by going there. Ireland can probably make some money by transiting them.

Thanks leafs.

do i get in now?

Ooo good luck with that kek

>Lift Canada's refugee cap in wake of Trump travel ban, NDP MP says
Good. Let them spread their ass cheeks for rapefugees. Let Canada become Sweden 2.0 and another cautionary tale for America.

Damn. I always thought of visiting Canada. Now, not so much.

Only if you're a shitskin.

We find either drugs to snot off or enemies to kill.

Burger, we fucked up hard for decades. Sent us Ebola-chan after Duterteland ends

Sorry Piotrek, no whites allowed. Literally.

Canada confirmed to be a swedish-like shithole

How about now?

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Palestine, Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African firefighters who had never used water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.

An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will be less than 40% in Vancouver by 2031

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto; they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

I'm glad Canada's doing its part to stem the global refugee crisis. America's loss is Canada's gain.

Well that's pretty racist.

Why can't I get my hand held? It's not like I'm just born rich. I came from a drug addicted parents and was raised in the ghetto.

OH CANADA OH CANADA O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

O Canada,
land of our ancestors
Glorious deeds circle your brow
For your arm knows how to wield the sword
Your arm knows how to carry the cross;
Your history is an epic
of brilliant deeds
And your valour steeped in faith
will protect our homes and our rights,

Is that allot in Canada? Its certainly allot to spend in a single day here.

We should settle them in the north to populate the region at least, but knowing the government they'll try to cram them all in to southern Ontario.

Their minds are left, you see.

You deserve rape

1 CAD = 88.19 Serbian Dinar

It might be a little late by then but maybe the focus for Trumps 2020 campaign can be for a wall in the North.

>get $43,000 a year for being brown
>can do whatever you want without retaliation
Must be nice

Agree.

im a certified carpenter with 3 years of experience but canada wouldnt have me.
but now they let illiterate arabs in for free!

welp hockey is dead, say fucking goodbye and enjoy chinese checkers and basketball

I came from shit too. Welfare alcoholic mother, no father. Busted my ass made my first million at 31.

Now I'm trying to find work so I can have a career instead of being basically retired but I can't even find a job that pays anywhere close to a market rate, usually I'm told I'm overqualified (wtf)

>*sigh*

To think that the wall of the North was built because Canada was still a post-national state......

over what? just build a wall

Damn, that would be a pretty sweet dosh size for day to day stuff.

But im assuming its basically enough for food and little else in Canada.

Kek, my brother

Bro we have a cap atleast

You're white right?

Canada here I come ! gibme teh 43k !
(First time ever my lebanese passport will be useful)

I don't know. I do know that a lot of Canadians who are close to the US Border, they'd rather come here and buy things since their money gets them further here.

bye canada. nice knowin ya

Jesus fucking Christ mates, that's disgusting. I see why you are the literal shitposters now, you're infusing your hate and frustration at your shitty country into your posts. Insane.

Yeah why haven't we been doing this? That's what the Jews have been doing, they spend shit loads of money on propaganda encouraging "refugees" to illegally enter Europe. They have organisations that exist just for that purpose. But we have an army of neets with all the free time in the world.

>43,000/year
What am I doing here in Syria?

>$43,000/year
canada must be rich as fuck

I visited Canada about 8 years ago. It was beautiful. I'm truly sorry for you.

Canada is officially f2p
Dead country.

Yet sweden is the most cucked somehow.

Goddamnit, now we have to build two walls

What if I'm part Native American?

Amazing, so progressive

I am the leaf of the north

Poutine is my body, and maple syrup is my blood

I have prepped over a thousand bulls

Unknown to gender, nor known to the workforce

Have offered my wife to breed many shitskins

Yet, these loins will never create anything

So, as I'm cucked

Unlimited refugee works

for now

You are no nation.

Just join me in great canadistan, brother.
A shitload of gibz to be taken and another shitload of white wymen to be assfucked.

I hope America gets to the point where all the jobs are automated, and all good citizens get a standard rate, with bonuses based on how much they've worked/supported the system.