Tfw to intelligent to keep supporting trump

>tfw to intelligent to keep supporting trump

I can't do it anymore, this guys an absolute clown. He has no idea what he's doing and is instilling hate into everyone making it such a divided and tension high country.

When did you guys grow out of Trump?

we get it, you are a city person

What were your reasons to support him before and how has his agenda changed to make you feel this way?
Cause he's done the same from day1 what are you saying?

Come back into the light you dumb fuck

Eat shit, CTR.

leaf;dr

Hello ctr 2.0

>Leaf
>thinks opinion on D.T matters
No mercy when the day of the rakeā„¢ comes

>a fucking leaf

go be a nigger somewhere else

Is he though? Or are people jumping to completely illogical conclusions given the facts, and then allowing themselves to be worked up over those same illogical conclusions?

Because what I am seeing are people making really crazy assumptions that have no factual basis. They then tweet out a picture of some sad story or some child looking sad, appealing to your emotion, which is about when the anger kicks in, because you have been worked into an emotional state. This makes you hate "the other side" and is why identity politics is killing the country.

>instilling hate
>being a populist.

Hey Shareblue!

Kill yourself

Stop bumping, these threads never stop people have said the same exact shit a thousand times. Its to make us think a majority of people changed their minds, so we will question our own opinions. They just say the same shit over and over.

I'm actually supporting him more and more. He's making all the right decisions.

reeee get out concern

Go avay shnell.

leaf

"but seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes, guys"

If you we're truly too intelligent then you'd realize that it is irrelevant what he does, and would simply enjoy the impotent rage and frustration that liberals feel.

Daily reminder that CTR still exists and has rebranded as SHAREBLUE. Their goal is to infiltrate every major forum and social media site to subvert rightwing politics and sow discord.

I didn't like Trump from the beginning. But people like you who memes for Trump and voted for Trump disgust me more than those who blindly support him. Try to have some level of intellectual commitment.

CTR is in full-swing on the front page.

shoo shoo nuCTR

As an ex trump supporter i completely agree. He's just a loose canon.

CTR IS BACK BOYS

>the Marxists are being Marxist with their strategy

This is Jeb!-tier shilling. Get it together, son.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
shut up fag, people like you are the only ones instilling hate

>Progressives in particular are significantly less likely to challenge content that pops up in their feeds compared to their conservative counterparts

>shit, discouraging independent thought sure came back to bite us in the ass

I actively study nth dimensional chess moves.

Can say, OP is a pleb.

How much do you get per post?

>leaf

That's the point fuckface

Shareblue is hiring leafs now?

Oh look another "When did you guys decide to leave trump?"-thread.

Who gives a fuck you live in Canada.

but seriously we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes

Fuck off CTR

*too

OP confrimed as dumbass

wow guise drumpf is really done this time he'll literally never recover

0.02 ml of maple syrup has been deposited on your waffle.

Gtfo CREW nobody is fooled by you idiots.

My problem with him is that he isn't doing anything different. He's still continuing the war in Yemen like a Saudi Arabian puppet.

Fuck ofF SHEKEL GRABBING KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

jesus the shills are storming in today

R A K E
A
K
E K A R