>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igwtk8qFU4c
c-span.org/video/?423255-1/sean-spicer-briefs-reporters-white-house
nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html
help.senate.gov/hearings/committee-funding-resolution-adoption-of-committee-rules-and-subcommittee-assignments
infowars.com/u-s-military-bases-replacing-obama-portraits-with-trump-mattis-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C Y B E R
R
U
S
A
S
E

Yeah, but Trump is an intrinsic product of capitalism and the epitome of how it effects humanistic ethics in exchange to perpetuate an otherwise unsustainable society based on materialistic values, which ultimately lead to fascism. I personally idealize the idea of a global community for multiple reasons so it's sad to see separatist attitudes that avoid looking at the bigger picture of any situation. The power is in the people and I hope we see it through so that everything works out. It's important to me to try and stay educated and not fall to either side of the political spetrum to the point of forming dogmatic opinions, in which people on both sides of the spetrum do. I'd rather try and seek what truth and perspective I can find in these situations so I don't blindly follow anything because otherwise you'll just end up recycling hate in your own voice. The divide between us as people is a conditioned illusion and if people are too shitty to realize that, that's pretty stupid but, idk, I have faith we're smart enough to come to a collective conclusion on such a thing and move in a direction that's more beneficial for all of us instead of fabricating fictional divisions, because we're all on the same level and we're only human.

>crusase
just fuck my shit up pham

awooooo

Is gorusch really going to be supreme court nominee?

SPICE MUST FLOW:

>youtube.com/watch?v=igwtk8qFU4c

>c-span.org/video/?423255-1/sean-spicer-briefs-reporters-white-house

Use this first

>one Republican justice volunteered to step down when Trump has a replacement ready
GUYS WHAT IF TRUMP NOMINATES TWO PEOPLE

Imagine the meltdown.

Did Reddit just BTFO Drumpf?

What's everyone watching right now?

Is Trump really a fascist or is it a meme?

tldr

stop with the fucking splitting.

Rush friends...

Rush said trump was unprepared for liberal obstructionism a la the AG he fired... Do you think the dems may actually push trump further right in retaliation?

SEVERAL FOX POLLS

GET IN HERE

The Democrats must be fucking terrified of Sessions. Can't wait for their fraud to be exposed.

recycle this thread

>You don't oppose this do you, goy? Wouldn't want to be called a racist now would you?

>armenian genocide

cenk.png

Two? Ginsburg and Kennedy are about ready to drop read, they're ancient. We need to go deeper. I want 4.

i know

>t. cornet enthusiast that needs to switch back to normal trumpet for community concert band

also why is juan williams still allowed on tv?

help.senate.gov/hearings/committee-funding-resolution-adoption-of-committee-rules-and-subcommittee-assignments

davos hearing

Any of you gone to the Capitol visitor center in DC?

How'd you like it?

First pub sub post of the day, feelsgoodman

#MAGA

I really hate liberals
Because they hate everything that is good about our societies

I don't think there can be coexistence in the US, or the world. Things are becoming more and more two sided. Neither side will ever let the other one back to power.

Either Trump succeeds and makes America great permanently, or America is permanently destroyed. I don't see any other outcomes.

Hope so.

I understand your point but let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama didn't know what he was doing. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Barack Obama was undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It was a systematic effort to change America. Now that Trump is president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

That's the point

Does Mika know that arabs have the habit of killing women with herpes?

She better pick her pool boy carefully...

What's happening in the Jeff Sessions stream?

>nation of immigrants
Every time. Can't wait until we're allowed to openly challenge this bullshit. "Diversity=strength" is another meme that needs quashing.

Ah, right. Well even on that, Mitch doesn't want to use it unless he has to. Given Chucky Jew's antics, this might be a LOT sooner than later though. Nothing pettier than throwing a tantrum knowing you're going to lose.

Yes, I believed the same thing when the GOP was throwing tantrums as well

Wow CTR is really shitting up the polls here

Are these guys good?

I visited there from cali, i assume that is one of the buildings i saw. would recommend a visit to dc if that's what you're asking. the patomic is very pretty

5 bings until Spice Daddy
>5 BINGS UNTIL SPICE DADDY

seems like a recess

listening to rush and changing back and forth fox and msnbc

"Unicorns and Crack-Cocaine"

I'm not even memeing here.

outnumbered

wouldn't recommend it

what adult entertainer looks the most like ivanka?

The Admins are openly against Trump. No doubt they allow vote manipulation (for free) by CTR2

kek i heard that shit

>whites be getting away with cocaine

based Publix poster

Rush is extra positive today, I love it

Will Spicer's conference be on CSPAN 1,2, or 3?

i heard hardiman is weak on immigration but gorsuch is scalia 2.0

Elaine Chao CONFIRMED

CHOO CHOO CHING CHONG MUTHAFUCKERS

Gorsuch is better but Hardman works with Trump's sister

didn't Anne say something bad about Hardiman? I don't know anything about SCOTUS

jessie rogers? similar face shape, blonde, nice fake titties nice smile

The Dems are idiots, so this is likely to occur.

Hardiman is Jeb! of judges t. Coulter

ANYTHING HAPPEN ON SESSIONS AND DEVOS IN COMMITTEE???

>"The Secretary of Defense will make recommendations [to the Department of Education] as he sees fit in order to best position the U.S. educational system to maintain its competitive advantage into the future."

Great, just because Drumpf went to military school means that every kid in America including my wife's son has to go there too?
Seriously regret voting for this clown.

Gorsuch is a hard liner
Hardiman is a Anthony Kennedy type

She said he was the jeb of scotus picks

Sup Forums poll

VEWY HONORABRU!

>Putting an Asian woman in charge of transportation

They're on his list, which is basically universally praised. Gorsuch is the better pick desu, but I think Hardiman is the likelier of the two. If Hardiman is selected I can't wait for the media to IMMEDIATELY claim cronyism

>
no he isn't you retard. he called trump an idiot for 10 minutes straight
he's scared to death of the firing

vote count?

i hope trump gets angry

s-so she means hes a proven conservative but also a nice guy?

Juan Williams is such a fucking faggot. Always spouting the Democrat talking points and everything has to be terrible. Same as Julie the Jew. Loved how they shat on Republicans for hating Obama for everything.

Marxism is a cancer, a blight on all societies.

She was the Deputy Secretary of Transportation under Bush 1. She's experienced in the gig already.

He's just worried because Trump doesnt see things ideologically, calm down

I dont know, saw it on the CNBC breaking news bottom ticker

The best reality show ever

is there a youtube link for this?

I don't listen to what anne says anymore

Trump has a god tier sense of humor

Twas a joke m8

I'm sure he already is angry.

>Twas a joke m8

I know, I was just putting that out there because a lot of people don't seem to know it.

Trump can't be impeached just because people don't like him...r-right? There seems to be a lot of hate towards him.

She's pretty knee jerk desu.

please let there be a rose ceremony

Called this two threads ago. Did they really expect anything different from Donald "John Miller" Trump?

shes so used to being opposition that she can't revel in the glory of victory. sad!

IS THERE GOING TO BE A BROADCAST LIKE THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE APPRENTICE?

ALMOST SPICE TIME

Then many presidents in the past would have if that were the case.

yeah julie roginsky is spooky, looked up juan williams family after they posted his family christmas card and his family is all pretty much white looking, very odd

Of course not, however that still won't stop liberals from saying he needs to be impeached after every little thing he does

lol this user is blocked from getting inside his office building

>Lady Liberty's lamp is dimming because a 90-day moratorium on immigrants from 6 Middle Eastern countries was imposed, following long-standing US policy to do so since at least the Carter period.
How can Drumpf ever survive this factual, rational, and not at all all built on appeal-to-emotion argument made here?

His son married a white woman. And Juan is some kind of Hispanic or some shit.

infowars.com/u-s-military-bases-replacing-obama-portraits-with-trump-mattis-memes/

No.

Stop taking libshits and their delusions seriously, they're literally REEEEEEEEEEEE-ing about everything right now.

GET IN HERE YOU RETARDS!!!!

SHAREBLUE IS FLOODING THIS POLL!!!!!!!!

TRYING TO PUSH WAR WITH RUSSIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cnns face when