Is it too late to change my vote from Trump to Hillary?

Trump has been a disaster so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXDPIorxX1A
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's never too late to kys.

Daily reminder that CTR still exists and has rebranded as SHAREBLUE. Their goal is to infiltrate every major forum and social media site to subvert rightwing politics and sow discord.

Trump has done a great job so far, much better than our limp dicked politicians.

You never voted for him, even though you should have.

if you looked at trump speaking for more than five minutes and then voted for him, you're a horrible judge of people, an embarrassment of a human being and you deserve to get duped by every used car salesman you meet.

now clap with me:
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

sage

ETERNAL SCHLUCHTENSCHEIßER

We broke the last group that tried this. Good luck though!

Obvious shill is obvious. I'd rather have Trump doing whatever the fuck he likes than Hillary and her 'no fly zone' or the nuclear fallout that could cause. Nice try you fuck, alternatively good troll

>a literal cartoon villain confession
you guys are living in a fantasy world and it's hilarious.

What are these threads ?
Is pol being raided or something ?

Well duh! Crazy thing is that it's not even subtle - just look at the catalogue.

Today they're really trying to profile who we watch and listen to, so they can shit on that too. Trust no one, especially not me.

You fucked up.

ctr pls go

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

And now you're stuck in here with us :^)

SHIILL
KILL YOUR SELF
SAGE

Hey shill, want a tip?

You're no fun.

You can't push your damn narrative because it's no fun. Your woeful attempts at memeing are not funny. You can't woo the alt-right because we're not dumb enough, but also because you're wrong in a very basic assumption about what we want.

We're not gloomy aged jobless white nationalists scared of your amazing diverse tolerant new world to come. We're not risk-averse nu males. We're healthy, intelligent, fun-loving folk who were infuriated by your no-fun-allowed attitude, trigger-happy feminist bullies, censorship, whiny passive aggressive scandals, by your response to Gamergate, by everything you do to make the beacon of freedom that is USA into a bleak post-truth Gulag. Fuck, you literally hate jokes, you in all seriousness discuss what can and cannot be said. And you fear us, so the best you can do in humour is cackle with derision as you mock us, imagining yourselves to be oh so smart. But you're not.

People like you fail at meme magic. Fuck, ISIS is better at this than you are. Your job is hopeless, we will KEEP WINNING.
Try to enjoy knowing that.

Is this fresh pasta? Looks good!

you wish you were intelligent.
and yet you think your race is under attack and dying, blame minorities for everything and think a joke like trump is fit to lead your own fucking country.

*I* wish you were as intelligent as you think you are. then i wouldn't have to deal with the fucking trainwreck that is Sup Forums.

You don't convince people with your CTR shilling.

Personally I just take a break like most people do. Dosnt work to argue with a mindless sheep.

Nice blog faggot.

> I wouldn't have to deal with the trainwreck Sup Forums is

As in you wouldn't have to proxy shill for your dinner in here?

Davy-B, what's good?

kys

How much do they pay you?

HAHAHAHA NO FUCKING WAY DUMB FUCKS

Yeah, just cooked. I tried to understand why they fail so much at this, and it seems that inability to enjoy banter, this fearful loathing towards us, is quite a pervasive trait.

>you wish you were intelligent.
It's an observable fact. Alt-right>Libtards>cuckservatives. My IQ is 143, for instance.
> and yet you
It's possible to have fun even standing at gunpoint. It just requires balls. That's why Sup Forums is awesome.

But this is getting absurd, I'm Russian, so electing Trump was not my achievement, sadly.

>Trump has been a disaster so far.
Nope
Praise Kek

This can't be real.

Keep that one man. There's talk of a general on the shill problem...

These threads are being spammed by Shareblue and CREW, the new CTR. It was created by David Brock and it’s a bunch of hired shills. They keep using the same phrases and themes, such as “you regret voting for Trump”, “Trump will get impeached soon (they can never explain how)”, and “Steve Bannon is a le Nazi and is the real man in charge”. It’s generally a bunch of Redditard hipster leftist bullshit that only normies care about, yet they’re too dumb to realize it won’t work on Sup Forums.

Priorities of ShareBlue:

>Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
>Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
>Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
>Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
>Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
>Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
>Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
>Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
>Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
>Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
>Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
>Fighting outrage fatigue.

Don’t forget to sage and hide.

>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE
REMINDER TO SAGE
>REMINDER TO SAGE

kek. U dummies

It's never too late to get fucking b&.

That's a pretty obvious troll. If CTR was distributing images, why bother using placeholder filenames. Makes no sense.

Don't make us look dumb, by falling for stupid shit like this and posting "xD lolol hahah stupid CTR"

Holy shit, my id.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You should have been left behind in Hillary's timeline, where humanity has been anihilated thanks to nuclear holocaust

Anyways, you burgers keep being the grand central station of ridicule so we can laugh a bit back there in Europe.

Srs, why do they send you guys in here?

You can't shame us: our ego resets with every thread and we don't think of ourselves as "good" anyway. We are informed so we are pleased as punch that he's doing what he said. We have a memory longer than a week so we remember you being here telling us how he would break ALL his promises.

Are you here to call us racists and virgins? And somehow that's going to convince us not to support trump if he does beome the fascist tyrant you so desperately want him to be?

I just don't get it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Add to that the fact that they are mining info - who we watch, what we buy etc. Multiple threads up atm...

>We're not dumb enough
So you admit you're dumb at least

FPBP

Crew plz go.

You wuz user, you wuz.

1. they are so transparent, at least in my mind

2. even if there are tens of thousands of paid shills shilling shift after shift, there are many more anons who enjoy spending their time here and do what user does best, it's literally impossible to drown out the truth by fighting against it

3. some anons are an influence offline and shills have no access there so even if they momentarily manage somehow to hinder the spread online it still amounts to nothing

well, then. go on, move as long as you can.
have fun paying for every fucking visit at a doctor and saving a huge amopunt for a single pill as, of course, all of this is endangered by refugees in Germany. yeah.I see that. go on. have fun.

we'll even find a new tenant for your place so quickly.

I made a /qa/ thread.

Try to get mods to do something about this.

C T R
T
R

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here..

why such salt? are you one of those kike4kanzler shills?

>Crew scum
OUT YOU GO!

Ok guys Bernie still has a chance. Here's how

ctr

>kike4kanzler shills
I am what?

youtube.com/watch?v=GXDPIorxX1A

k i l l j e w s
m u r d e r p e d o p h i l e s

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

Kill yourself

All Trump has been doing so far was keeping his campaign promises. Why exactly did you vote for him?

Fuck you for helping elect Trump

this

>checked
ur still a fag tho

>watch carefully how these shitstarters do not reply to their own thread.

okay surely people are just memeing these regret posts now, right?

SEEE TEEEEE ARRRRRRRR

A Humongous fag.

Do you retards really think anyone buys this retardation?

Jesus Christ, no wonder you lost the fucking election.

Fucking embarrassing.

DAVID BROCK LIKES NIGGER CREAM IN HIS ASS TO FEED HIS SUPER AIDS.

I'm beginning to think that crew and ctr weren't even a thing here but were just butthurt libtards that couldn't stand the fact that people liked Trump. Why would anyone pay people to shill on here? All we really do is meme and troll.

>Why would anyone pay people to shill on here? All we really do is meme and troll.

Hillary literally stood in prime time news and denounced Pepe the cartoon frog.

They're taking this seriously because our shitposts and memes are working.

Same

Is Sup Forums really that much of a cultural force?

Sage in all fields

FPBP

>Where does Sup Forums get its news from?

Shit like this is too obvious. This must just be Sup Forums immunizing itself from cancer. I can't believe that CTR would fail to recognise that this will never work here. Wasted money

FUCK OFD CREW

When it's this obvious, I wonder if it's a shitposting Sup Forumstard looking for (You)'s.

>have fun paying for every fucking visit at a doctor

I pay $25 per visit and $15 for any prescriptions.

REEEE FUCK OFF BROCK!! NOBODY ON HERE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR YOUR SHIT

Shill thread

Saged

sage all shill threads

>did what he said he would do
>surprised

1post by this id

1 post by this id

1(one) post by this id (identification)

care to elaborate on the onboarding process?

I know there are shills out there who sell only their time, not their souls

sooner or later one of them will talk

SAGE
>1 post from this id
Fuck off crew shill

The average American disposal income of an employed person is 3000USD higher per year than the average German even with health insurance.

disregard shill threads
sage

most don't know shit, thinking that US healthcare is exactly like going private in Europe i.e. you pay 100% of everything because they have no concept of insurance market and plans that you can choose from, only a sad state monopoly with a law stating user rights

saved

SAGE

shillcuck

SAGE

SAGE

Is Ellie still there? Post pics of Ellie.

It's never too late, bro.