EU Move One Step Closer To War Footing With Trump

>"European Council President Donald Tusk has called the US under President Donald Trump one of the external threats to the EU along with China, Russia and radical Islam."

Where were you when the EU threatened to strike the USA in the same way they strike ISIS?

on Sup Forums

>Donald Tusk
>thinking he has any say in anything

Burn it down

> the EU

yeah, that's frightening, man

So who ya gonna side with, bongs?

>the EU will die in your lifetime

stupid polish twat hope trump does go to war with the eu
usa of course

Good, let the EU shoot themselves in the foot, just like they've enriched themselves with the ficki ficki.

Fucking useless fucks, burn them all.

US of course

>tfw you will live to see britbongs ivans and the us team up to kick in germanys shit for the third consecutive time

I'll fight alongside the EU. Fuck Drumpf. At least they stand up for my values.

Kek fpbp

His job description says it all

>The president's role is largely political, preparing the work of the European Council, organising and chairing its meetings, seeking to find consensus among its members and reporting to the European Parliament after each meeting

Kek hes basically a stenographer

I wouldn't be too surprised if he set the pencils on the table himself

How the fuck is he still there?

Having romance with mama Merkel sure paid off for him

BATTLE OF THE DONALDS

>USA, UK, and RU
>going to war with Germany and Italy

Hmm. Really made my neurons fire off brainbeams at an increased rate.

The USA, for all the shit? America has been a much better ally than the EU has. They have stabbed us in the back repeatedly over everything.

From the Turbot War to Astrazeneca... Fuck them.

>Radical Islam
>an external threat to the EU

It's both internal and external, how fucking deluded are these faggots? literally almost double figures of successful islamic attacks resulting in loss of life in europe in 2016, and more if you add 2015

plus that was coming from majorly EU resident muslims radicalized in EU countries

there's really nothing 'external' about that except for maybe propaganda and instructions coming from ISIS cells from syria

He must sharpen those pencils like no other guy out there

He's a personal assistant to the EU leaders kek

If they keep barking about war, pull away NATO.

What the fuck did we even do to be put on China russia and islam level?

Fuck off David Brock you ugly cunt.

I'd just like to remind everyone that Ireland is insignificant and populated with leprechauns so you can spare us the nukes and use them on big important people like the Germans or the American coasts.

>and radical islam
>wants to go to war with the US and Russia because we're actually doing something about radical islam

Ok.

Globalist Elites are getting sloppy.
Turn up the meme magic to crumble the EU empire underneath them.
We need a mega scandal that blows them out the water and Trump exposing it.

>mfw US, UK, and Russia will team up to destroy Germany once more.

lets fucking create an eu army and purge degen americans, madre putas

All Donald (the good one, not fuccboi EUrotrash one) has to do is say he's cutting NATO funding a little and the "war" will end with the bureaucrats arguing over who gets to suck him off.

Trump criticised the euro. Germans revealed their true form. Which is the greedy Jewish son of a Nazi.

You dared to stand up for yourselves against the globalist ficki ficki shilling that's going on.

You quite literally dindu nuffin wrong this time.

BEADY

So Onigger can't say radical Islamic terrorism but this eurocuck can?

Dissolve the NATO already god dammit
We are never going to have a proper european white on white war with that thing in the way?

blood is thicker than water user

The globalists are afraid.

THEY NEED TO STOP BEING AYRIAN

except last time werent US UK and Rus all globalists entities that hitler was fighting against?

>He is threatening our precious EU
>By making people see that the right wing being racist has 0 impact on their ability to fix problems

W-what about us? Will we follow your lead, oldest ally?

we want the eu to collapse and germany to go broke as fuck,that way we can swoop in for free trade without your bullshit red tape cucking us

Funny how there's a reversal of fortune ISN'T IT?

Hardly.

>US basically isolationist
>immediately breaks contact with the East after the war.

>U threatened to strike the USA in the same way they strike ISIS?

You mean strikes by welfare and free borders?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CUNT?

FUCK OFF MY COUNTRY!

That's moronic. Trump has said nothing about actively wanting to hurt the EU or disliking European countries. He may have criticised policies but he's never threatened them.

This is politically motivated overreaction. Another case of the liberals creating their own boogeyman through their own idiocy.

>U threatened to strike the USA in the same way they strike ISIS?
They going to give us EU citizenship and government gibs?

subvert from inside and tell us there battle plans

It's not even a contest, Tusk is nothing but paid for puppet. He doesn't actually hold any power anyway. I wish it happened though so Trump can sodomize that traitor.

Germany must be destroyed to set you free.

>external threats to the EU
>radical Islam
Not anymore.

I was the first one, burger!

How the fuck he is still in the UE parliament? He should hang on a fucking tree for what he did for our country and then left

>yfw the crusade against eurabia will happen within the next 8 years

Even with the EU collapsing how are we going to get broke?
You are going to make working illegal?

>most powerful office in most powerful country in the world bar none
>not literally everyone's daddy and God emperor

That seems like a good plan desu

Please save us from the nothingness we've become

We shall obliterate you with missiles. You shall be ARYANDIED!

germany will be sucked dry by lazy refugees and parasite states like greece

You shall sail the seas again.

>Tusk
>being relevant ever
kek

Please kek I will give everything to see this

>Poles

this is Sup Forums but try not to generalize too much, m'kay?

The sometimes open hostility European government representatives show towards Trump shows a lot of things to us.

Usually Europeans are very servile towards the USA. Now that Trump is in charge, they suddenly became very cheeky.

Tusk said these things about Trump, which means, he is still in contact with the old guard, and that he is betting his political career on said old guards return to power in the very near future.

call the cops

Getting broke would be the best way to get uncucked. Has worked before and people nowadays are way more interested in personal wealth than ever.

He says what other European governments thing about Trump, but won't dare to say openly.
That position was specifically created for such situations.

Good

This falls under meme legislation, I'm sure. You are on a brink of an international scandal.

>Tusk
>in charge of making threats
He would be in jail but he doesn't have enough balls to come back.

A carrier politician that sold his own country. Literally Polish Obama.

Yeah, The EU doesn't even have the balls to deport illiterate camel fuckers, but they think they have the tools to go up against the U.S.
All of these unelected bankers and pencil pushers really think they have power.
Kek

Islam is a 5th column, but I think they are DESPERATE not to start using that language. We should push it, it is literally the cyanide capsule for multiculturalism. Politicians allowed a 5th column to kill us from within.

Amber Rudd just came on TV and said the Trump travel ban is pointless because (and I still cant believe she actually said this..) "The real threat is from muslims already living here".
FFS. What a time to be alive. We are going to be murdered by our "own" muslims yet we need to import more.

>USA in the same way they strike ISIS
you mean none at all?

Bring it on.
I want to kill them all.
White people leave Europe now.
You can return after we've had a chance to clean it out. Maybe come give us a hand.

Source. I want to read the article.

You violated the NAP, prepare to have genetically modified Attack Dogsā„¢ sent to your house

what he is polish and a twat

Tusk is no one, he faces tough time as his time as council president end in this year I belive and if and when he move to Poland he will have more trubles than Trump.

How much dirt do you think the NSA and GCHQ has on Tusk and his friends.

How would it be if the truth came out. The whole truth. All of it?

Scratch that, what about only 10% of the Truth. How bad would that be for them?

>Be the EU
>Declare war on USA
>Gets run over
>Suddenly the US consists of 78 states

I have satellite photos of you arming Ukrainian separatists with militarized memes.

Polish eternal butthurt reaches new heights.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Polish""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Well, at least the nonce governments are at least starting to admit how badly they fucked up.

It's too late though, we (entire mainland europe plus UK, USA, CAN) are far too cucked to ever start reversing the ethnic and cultural genocide that has been and is being committed against our people

it's over

US dont even need to launch nukes, we can just blow them in the EU storages, and that's it.

In all seriousness other belgium (before WWII that is), who in Europe has actually been a consistent and non dickish ally to Britannia? Seem like the US and the rest of the Anglosphere are the only real allies the UK has in the West. Really the anglosphere is the only good allies anywhere.

You say it, like it's something bad

I don't think the us would annex European states but would instead allow the way too smart liberals to migrate peacefully to Germany to live in their utopia.

Aloha snack bar friends.

FAKE NEWS

He eu can't even keep itself together

Within 5 years the U.K., Italy, Greece and Catalonia will be out

Anti-eu parties will be alive and well in whoever is still left

What can they do?

Give it a swing you cheeky cunts.

Most likely yes.
But the point still stands, EU would be destroyed due to shitty armed forces.

AstraZeneca was a profitable swedish company called Astra which fusioned with an britbong shit company with nothting to contribute, called Zeneca in order to get lower taxes and a hq in britain.

It was good that they didnt get to fusion with phizer because then nothing would have been left in either brittain or Sweden today. Wallenberg would have gotten ritcher and the burgers would have sucked the company dry and left an empty shell to be bought up by chineese.

We have seen this before, burgers always do that, look at Volvo and Saab and you'll get an idea of what would happen.

Implying it's not the eternal Kraut.