Where are the women terrorist? Why is there only like five female serial killers?

Where are the women terrorist? Why is there only like five female serial killers?

like all careers, men are simply better at it, and no one's clamoring for diversity in terrorism (yet)

Because terrorists believe that women should stay in the home and never be seen. Pretty much just exist to make babies and take care of shit around the house.

There are tons of female muslim terrorists.

Fucking idiot

Abortion clinics

physically weak, no hand-eye coordination. don't be fooled by the "women are more empathetic" argument, a good portion of female SJWs would love to see the shit beaten out of "nazis", they're just too pathetic to do it themselves.

also, women have less mental illness, which is absolutely never brought up because it goes against the "women oppressed" narrative.

Not terrorists, not serial killers, and most importantly, not an argument

lower iq, less ability to act logically. They do sperg crimes and get caught instantly.

Can't drive the truck of peace

There were women in the IRA

Some Eco terrorist were women.

>women in IRA
>shows pic of a man dressed in woman clothes

>stabs with ceramic squirrel
How?!

Just stop.

>Where are the women terrorist

> why are there no women terrorist

> can someone explain

> halp me 2 unnerstan

> i maek thread because i am confuse about female terrorist

I'm sure they were all niggers.

In Russia nearly all suicide bombers are women.

oh shit Pink Guy

she looks qt

Women are busy becoming teachers and having sexual relations with little boys.

The media suppresses any and all information about female terrorists and serial killers because women are a protected class in society.

Still better than Americans.

Women don't have the balls to serial kill, they normally kill their innocent children when they do murder.

This. Also, the black widows from Chechnya, female Palestinian suicide bombers, and Boko Haram uses little girls as suicide bombers. By the way, the wife of the Pulse shooter is being charged with lying to the FBI and providing material support to ISIS.

Because they are too busy having sex with middle/high schoolers in order to feel wanted/objectified. That and springing criminals from jail.

There's been over 40 female serial killers in the US alone.