Hindsight is 2020

I hear that many of you Trump supporters are regretting your votes.

But I want you to know that who you voted for no longer matters.

It's who you will vote for next that matters.

I hope she can earn your vote this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP 2020
KEEP MAKING AMERICA GREAT

TRUMP 2020
MAKE AMERICA KEEP BEING THE BEST

Not gonna lie, former dragon dildo here. It was hilarious watching these anons get their anuses wrecked threads. But in all seriousness we canĀ“t let these autists get the nuclear codes.

This is now a Bogdanoff thread

>TRUMP 2020
>KEEP MAKING AMERICA GREAT
TRUMP 2020
KEEP MAKING AMERICA GREAT

Is that you, hotkinkyjo?

Care to give me a quick rundown?

TRUMP 2020: MAKE AMERICA GREATER THAN EVER

>she
Who?

SHILL THREAD - EVERYONE BELOW IS TROLLED
>SHILL THREAD - EVERYONE BELOW IS TROLLED

Can somebody please give me a rundown?

>I hear that many of you Trump supporters are regretting your votes.

Stop believing what this guy tells you

TRUMP 2020

I do, here's the quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

These threads are being spammed by Shareblue, the new CTR.

Priorities of ShareBlue:

Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
Fighting outrage fatigue.

Holy christ the shilling in these threads is real, but such low energy and quality it's fucking embarrassing. Concern troll saged faggot

I do, here's the quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>outrage fatigue
>literally forcing themselves to be angry
hahahahhahahahaha what abysmally pathetic losers

you're kidding

don't know why you ctr cunts think this will work. didn't get your puppet elected and this only pisses people off more

This really is gonna be the dem'a campaign slogan for 2020 isn't it?

Lol he is better than I could have ever imagined

Get fucked

She will be beyond "mostly dead" to "all dead" by then.

I hope y'all run her anyway though.

Hillary 2020

She's technically not dead yet

HERE SHE COMES AGAIN

Yes, and it will be an easy win for us.

Save yourself some typing next time friend

Sage sage shill

Great FUD My Dude OP! 3 MM points have been credited to your account.

With your hard work we'll show Drumpf why Media Matters!

You now have an epic 546980 MM points in your account. 76% more then the rest of the CREW.

Don't forget to spend your MM Points before they expire at the end of the month!

Today's bodacious daily deal: LIMITED EDITION CTR 2016 OLD SKOOL CREW Hoodie and Wristband combo 75% off

Click Here to dab your achievement to Twitter and show what side of history you are on! Totally epic!

>Hindsight is 2020

That's a pretty spicy meme. I bet this will be the campaign slogan.

Regret what? Him fulfilling his promises? You think he's a fucking politician with campaign rhetoric? Haha fucking CTRs.

NO Trump supporter I've met regret anything in fact they're shocked he's done this much within a fucking week

This faggot makes this thread 10x a day.

Hide, sage, report.

Praise kek
Donald Trump 2020

Displaying (((Shillary))) as Pepe is heresy my nigga

>implying anybody will ever regret voting for the god emperor

Both Trump and Clinton will probably die of old age within these next four years.

Let me stop you there

You heard wrong

>I hear many of you Trump supporters are regretting your votes.
no we sure as hell arent fuck of ctr and every trump supporter i talked to irl praises how he is doing his job unlike obama or shillary ever did.

> Hillary Clinton coming out to lose again

That would be pretty great if it weren't so mean. Grandma just go to bed already.

Also AB please go.

Nobody who voted for trump is regretting it.

>I hope she can earn your vote this time around.
Gotta be a troll, even the shills know she can't run in 2020.
Still gonna dump Trumtard tears.

This is the best timeline

>I hear that many of you Trump supporters are regretting your votes.
You hear wrong. His support is actually stronger than ever. MAGA

You heard wrong. He's already the greatest President of my entire life.

yeah, maybe combined lol

Bogdancucks BTFO not like they can do anything ab

You heard incorrectly.

Hide.Sage.Report.

Will do, thank you

for the non-shills having a giggle, what effect does trump filing his candidacy for 2020 have on these shilling operations?

She'll have died within the next 4 years. She'll probably have a seizure while climbing some stairs, fall, and break her neck.

>soros spent 40 MILLION DOLLARS on this

YES WHO CARES ABOUT AMERICAN WORKERS, I WANT MY COUNTRY FLOODED WITH CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE

she will be in prison tho. There MUST be a rule about running while in prison, right?

>hotkinkyjo
>not elmerswife
Trashed

>>soros spent 40 MILLION DOLLARS on this
>The only people that disagree with me were paid to do so.

Truth is, lots of the 25% of Americans that voted for him are regretting it.

She's going to be in jail or dead, tho.

not regretting anything and crew and D bag Brock can suck a cock

>CTR makes sock puppet accounts and posts them here

pathetic lmao

k i l l j e w s
m u r d e r p e d o p h i l e s
Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
sage

A detective falls in love with a robot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the robot's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the robot, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the robot he called is not the same robot he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the ultimate weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, TERRORISM ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JUSTICE.

CTR 2020 campaign slogan: "Third time's a charm".

Bruh, she's going to be either in a hospice or dead by then.

>>CTR makes sock puppet accounts and posts them here
>thinking CTR is still a thing
>thinking Putin's shills aren't

I shiggy to the diggy.

>blah blah blah demoralizing shit

1 post by this id

A Citrus falls in love with a Tomato.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls hem, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the Tomato, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the fruit she called is not the same fruit she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this dimension at all. He is the Tomato's alternate dimensional Banana counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Citrus own AD self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of D-D-D-DUELS.

1 post by this id

A Citrus falls in love with a Tomato.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls hem, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the Tomato, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the fruit she called is not the same fruit she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this dimension at all. He is the Tomato's alternate dimensional Banana counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Citrus own AD self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of D-D-D-DUELS.

Fuck off CTRshit

Sousuke Sagara falls in love with Kaname Chidori.

Unable to confess, the soldier boy is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the hotheaded school girl he called is not the same one he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CONTINUATIONS.