Pt 7 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4
Pt 5
Pt 6

This is the seventh thread in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-female-gr-gr.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

A bump or two. BTW someone should make an infographic of everything that was covered so far.

bump here some spicy new memes

we made in the old tread

Meme missile stockpile

what wasn't this suppose to be part 6?

ancap meme

Antifafu is best fu

ITT Cringe and Forced MayMays

I'm the original OP of parts 1-5, I came on Sup Forums and saw another part 5. Last thread was actually part 6. That makes this one part 7. Links to all previous series are in OP.

is there any show on tv that is not primarily watched by leftists? I can't stand that garbage, last good thing I've seen was the first season of true detective

new one right of the press

For fuck's sake

You have to make us the GOOD GUYS

This is not a difficult fucking concept

its too big
TOO
BIG

Which is better? This

Rate my OC

Or this?

something shitty like this?

Second.

i have a twitter
give me an @username and a pic and ill send it to anyone for some laughs

The best thing to do with the left is to ridicule their sacred cows. They can't handle ridicule. They melt the fuck down. When they melt down, they start attacking one another.

We should exchange our fake twitter handles to coordinate our attack efforts and maximize damage.

And last night, that star wars pic showed up in my feed
Mission accomplished

for my taste is this one

Nice one.

the empire is the GOOD GUYS

off topic but do
you know what mango thats from ?

I FUCKING LOVE these kinds of pictures.
post more daddy

this will trigger only mlp disgusting fucks.

And i am not sure about red-pilling 12-16 yos

Kek

What we call "forced" is top tier meme for normies. So it doesn't really matter, because these aren't for us, it's for them.

pls respond

What we need to do first is centralize all the data we have so far. The previous threads are treasure-troves of ideas and artwork.

The SJWs fucking love that shit. Well made!

steven universe is an infestation of sjw's

Can anyone fill in the context on those two stories? I cant keep up with all the dead children

How can you make a twitter acc without a phone number?

Been doing that for the past while.

liberals love the furfags

Of the one or two or three image macros that make it out will have profound effect tho

It will show we're still active and are mobilizing, countering they're narrative, trying to manufacture our own concent. This fight is all virtual and all mental.

Liberals want to feel safe in thier escapism that caters to thier world view. They can hardly stand sharing a country or classroom with conservatives or those they deem "alt-right". If we can strike them here then they will have nowhere to run.

It's like how they smoked out all hardcore gamers and powerusers out of the digital realm, they own the comics, the vidya, the colleges, the media.

Now it's time to show them that they have nothing.

Try making one using the word "bae". This will gather a wider crowd of the nigger-pop-culture

I know it's hard to understand from our point of view, but libtards really sympathise with the Rebels/Harry Potter and friends. That's why the "Republican in college" tweet triggered them so hard, it implied that they are not the good guys. Just do a Trump + Star Wars/Harry Potter google search, literally all pics associate him with Vader/Jabba/Palpatine/Umbridge/Voldemort. This is what we should change, portraying ourselves as the good guys in their religiously worshipped fantasy worlds.

It's amazing that Sup Forums has become such masters of infiltration and trickery to were we all have become jews.

what? nah it's gonna trigger steven universe fags to no end. which is the purpose of it.

What's her name again?

Is that an actual quote?

Most based show on tv right now is pic related.

>10 people told to go live >innawoods
>No camera crew, you're left to film yourself
>Given a first aid kit and some basic survival gear
>Build your own shelter, catch and forage your own food
>No human contact until you call to tap out
>Last one standing wins $500,000

This season they're in Patagonia in Argentina.

Scot has one t.

LMFAO

I don't get this one

The real defense against the dark arts

is to learn the dark arts

Excellent

>ot a slav

OC straight outta the oven

Funny but it might be to obvious even for sjw. They could be smart enough to know it's b8

Quote is from Game of Thrones, they love that shit

Should I remake it with a different picture?

You don't even know the meaning of a forced meme achmed, stick to what your good at; blowing yourself up and molesting goats.

now fuck off to your own country

FEED ME MORE MATERIAL

You don't even have to be conservative. You just have to disagree with the party line on anything.

I can't stand Trump but this guy is right. If you're going to do it atleast do it right.

>s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Excellent. People on this thread should check that link out.

To defeat the jew you have to become the jew.

Fug here it is

see? subversive!

libs will share

ah ok i didn't know it holds such strong influence over SJW cucks.

offering again
give me a pic and a target and ill send it

You can only see the dragon-horse if you seen someone dying

Game of thrones
Big Bang Theory
Dr Who

All come to mind

Grammar is important, fellow burger. Fix that meme before posting it

I like you

>your

ah wasted

I like this because it creates d&c so we can use it to infiltrate as feminister or muslims and blow from inside instead normal memes while redpilling for normies are useless against the levels of disociative thinking sjw have

If you combine that with the one where the hordes where pushing like at the Hungarian border and out them side by side I think it would be great.

here you go:
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-female-gr-gr.php
you won't be keeping it once the dissemination is done, so feel free to forget about the account after that.

Kid on beach: Syrian drowned kid

Girl in road covered up: French girl killed in terrorist attack

This is brilliant

lefties love dr who

The way you put it makes it like Trump is the Other, and the liberals are the "chosen one" to fight him.

Harry Potter/JK Rowling.

Daily Show/Jon Stewart (though both are corpses at this point)

Vidya/scifi are probably the best places to weed out political pretenders, though.

For the person who said add tacos.

>Kid grows up, decides he wants to serve his country in the Imperial empire.
>Enlists as storm-trooper.
>Goes to basic training makes new bond with his squad mates and is working to be special forces one day.
>First posting, very excited to begin his new life; gets sent to that vietnam planet on patrols with his buddy dave.
>Walking around joking about work and new droids.
>Suddenly a bunch of terrorists chimp out and attack you and your buddy. Rebel scum.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
This is a fantastic idea

Fuck, this one is great.

anything marvel has put out in the last five years.

Thanks m8

Wil Wheaten. He's getting savaged by SJWs right this second so you'll blend in.

The first is a refugee who (allegedly) drowned crossing the Mediterranean. He was moved from the rocks where he was found to the middle of the beach, laid face-down in the water, and his image was circulated nonstop by the media.

The second is a victim of the truck attack in France and received zero media attention whatsoever.

Bump

Kek thats brilliant then

The top dead kid pic was posted on my wall and the person who posted it didn't even know the story. They thought it was a Mexican kid who drowned trying to get to the usa

Yes Normies are that stupid.

isn't the kid turkish though?
His father wanted to fix his teeth for free or some shit

You faggots need to gtfo. Shills trying to get a list of handles or you're a fucking moron for not understanding you should never coordinate together. It's too obvious