Trump's immigration crackdown could deport 300,000 Filipinos

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/01/31/Duterte-tells-soldiers-arrest-dirty-cops.html

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/01/31/trump-immigration-policies-travel-ban-deportation-filipino-illegal-alien-immigrants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you linked the wrong article or just full of shit

Whoops.

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/01/31/trump-immigration-policies-travel-ban-deportation-filipino-illegal-alien-immigrants.html

I thought you were the most powerful people in the world?

The Philippines: neglected under Spain, not enriched by the US & briefly raped by Japan.

A third world mess, a cesspool, a toilet.

100 million poor brown ppl in 7000+ islands.

>Pissing off the most powerful race in the world
Drumpf btfo

Only 300k? Disappointing.

>illegals in the country
>deport them

Is there a problem with this? I like the most powerful race int he world and I would like to think that they appreciate the notion of a strong rule of law.

Surely when they return to the Philippines with the knowledge and culture they amassed during their stay in America, they'll be able to revitalize their home nation and turn it into a first world country.

i don't know. smells like fear mongering
and it's cnn so yeah

BYE

Serves them right. Most illegals voted for Hillary. They bring shame to legit filipino immigrants who voted mostly for Trump and Duterte

flips on suicide watch

Legal Filipino residents are safe right?

>legit filipino immigrations who voted mostly for ... Trump
We don't want your "legit" immigrants, either.

No

yeah many illegals are not hispanic

but the media will never say that

How's incest?

Its hidden too well to work. My fault for expecting something funny

>pissing off the most powerful race in the world

Drumpfinkins will never learn! Say it with me

MADAME PRESIDENT

I understand the idea that no person from outside the country has any legitimate claim to be in the US simply because he wants it, but Filipinos are far from being the worse. I don't know about US citizens, but I don't have much of a problem with a reasonably sized Filipino community in Canada, provided we're careful about demographic balance.

To give you an example, by contrast, I'm only okay with precisely zero Somalian in Canada.

in theory yes, but...
last immigration order by trump was fine in principle, but had issues
he really should look into better people for drafting stuff

how much does a house in a slum like that costs? €500 ?

IT'S THE NUTSHACK

>firefox
>anyone clicking on that shit

Son...

>illegal immigrants
Well there you go. Should have come here through the proper channels.
Illegal immigrants need to fuck off.
Be happy we aren't deporting all immigrants.

A nation of the finest house-keepers and dish-washers in all of the eastern hemisphere.

Me and my family were supposed to go to Japan for my graduation party. It's now cancelled but I don't regret it. I have to find a job soon after graduation.

All Flips I knew during the election were in 2 camps:

The obvious illegals that supported Hillary because they don't want a possible deportation and hoping for amnesty.

The successful Filipinos with a US citizenship that hated Hillary and voted for Trump because of his policies against Planned Parenthood.

That's pretty much it. This is discounting the 2nd gen Filipinos/Happas because both camps know they are retarded libs.

I though Flips got a free pass since they are a territory

>just 300k failipenises
Too low tbqh, there are millions of you shady fucks on expired visas, forged visas, sham marriages, illegals, anchor babies
I don't even understand how there are so many of you also in Canada.

I thought Canada took in only educated people from select countries, not heaps of steaming trash.
God forbid anyone gets close to a filthypino in a hospital.

>DEPORT 300000 "FILLIPINOS"
WHERE IS THE PROPLEM

Cletus pls

>I thought Canada took in only educated people from select countries
Nigga are you being serious right now?

>Following President Duterte's cue — his spokesperson said Filipinos in the U.S. should abide by Trump's policies.

Woah, wait, a world leader that agrees with another world leader, and respects his decisions and policies?

In a world where everyone else is screaming and pouting about muh racism?

Best reality.

>coming here illegally
I dont understand, its easy for Flips to immigrate legally

A freidn of mine and me used to make fun of our freind saying Trump is going to deport her and her family and we are still going to vote for him. I don't know "how undocumented" she is.

>Fuck

Had a horrible experience with a Filipino?

we won't deport the mail order brides. filipinos should find a new means of employment besides being prostitutes

Free helicopter rides!

Don't you want your "successful" countrymen back?

You could make them your territory again. Think about.

gizmos go home

They have to go back.

>deporting the most powerful race on the planet

Lads I used to be a trump supporter, but I am now a #cruzmissle

>Flips projecting this hard.

Why are they in USA in the first place?
Didn't they fight a war to be independent?
Why do nations do this?
They fight the empire, got the independence and then flee to the empire?
Same as algeria and france
Fuck them

I'm not sure about this. Who's gonna pay for the deportations?

Perfect.

Not at all. You're the most powerful race in the world

how about Trump gives these pinoys amnesty but they have to help build the wall and deport beaners.

>Deporting the most powerful race
Fat chance.

Very much this.

>deporting the most powerful race
Will the madman really do it?

Not really. It took my family seven years to immigrate here, and that was an expedited process because my dad worked as a federal employee. The process takes about ten years for everyone else. This is why I fucking hate border hoppers and refugees probably more than anyone else here. Why the fuck should they be given the same rights I have after they completely circumvented the legal process to get here.

We already had two of those. One sucked at her job and the other was a Hillary knock-off.

>CNN
>CNNPhillipines

Wew lad!

My lovely Pinay girlfriend from Cabanatuan is teaching me Tagalog. She taught me how to say "hello how are you my pinoy friend"

Gusto ko ng Sarah Pinoy titi.

A big hello to all of the wonderful Filipino people on Sup Forums today. I am from England.

you're kek'd filipino bro, but at least america is saved

C'mon old man. You're not fooling anyone.

>I'm from England

no shit idiot

>we will make americans the strongest race on earth
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

So what though? ILLEGALS doesn't only mean Mexishits, it means ALL illegals. Mudslimes, Rice, Taco's. Every single illegal immigrant.

Think of all the housing that will be freed up.

I'd rather have 300k filipinos than 300k somalians or chinese. At least the flips work

Ayaw ko ng puke, gusto ko ng titi.

I'm really learning it so fast.

I'm white and I'm ok with immigrants so long as there legal.

Stop larping man. Plus Filipinas tend to be flat.

>CNN

Well we never liked illegal immigrants. In the past we call them TNT(Tago nang tago - always hiding). If they could just be executed instead that would be much better.

This, I'm pretty excited famalam. Maybe now I won't have to pay 1800 USD/month for my piece of shit studio apartment. Maybe it'll get a little roomier in my apartment building too, because I'm probably the only native English speaker in this place.

Good. The PI is like the Mexico of Japan.

Try 5 USD

>enforcing immigration law is now a crackdown

Fuck it all I might go natsoc if this keeps up

Flat? I'm not larping my good friend.

My Pinay's nanay is wonderful and makes delicious turon. I love the Philippines and hope to live there one day. It is lovely and the people are very nice.

Salamat po to all the Filipinos in here.

a lot of them are squatters

they just go on someones property and set up a shack