Ask a secular Turk born in England anything!

>diaspora-haters GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caDyP4PYWyg
youtube.com/watch?v=t67DeR8h_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off attention whore

Sage

come home turkman

REMINDER: BULGARIANS ARE JUST ASSIMILATED TURKS

What was wrong with Germany?

When do you go home?

Who do you like better, Erdogan or Ataturk?
What is your opinion on the uncivilized ubernationalistic diaspora Turks?

>Such a shity nation that he immigrated to England
>But still is a proud roach
Diaspora faggots who are still nationalistic to their former homeland must be skinned alive even the latvian ones. Fucking traitorous cunt's don't have the right to be nationalistic.
You have to go back.

you really are fucking boring

Bro, I hope you study something. I used to be a mentally unstable NEET too and it sucks. Even if life fucked with you, you should encourage yourself to stand up every day early, go to the university and study for the same amount of time like if you would work for a job. Really well meant advices by a former NEET.

Plus: If you studied something, you can get rid from the behated Britain. A Bachelor's degree can be done in 3-4 years and than say goodbye to Britain.

Why are there so many turk lately, you happen to an English turk, but I mean those guys with turkish flags.

I don't mind you people moving into our clearly superior countries, but you're gonna hold onto your old shitty identity as well...

I'm afraid you have to go back.

Why are you here? Please die asap

When are you going home?

nothing, much better than here
but frankly I didn't get to choose where the vagina I came out of was at

sometime soon

I don't like Erdogan and Ataturk is my literal daddy so...

>ubernationalistic
always good
>uncivilized
those are kurds my man

umad?

umad?

I'm trying man I'm trying

because turks are taking over

of course I'm going to go back

nah only losers die

read above

Yeah, pretty strange. There are zero niggers on pol, but for whatever reason, there are pretty much Turks (me included), lol.

i don't like turks, you and the greeks ruined north london

now go back to Turkey where you belong

>umad
>>>/reddit/

How did you have agency to recognize that you're not English?

>says the sandnigger sperm whos mayor is literally a shitskin

kys

Tim?

Fixed it for you OP, no need to thanks me

>YANNNNNIYYYYYYYYOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>agency
what did he mean by this?

also I am Turkish, why would I not know I'm Turkish and not a Brit? use your head

based Greek

I'm Turkish...

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Are you this fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=caDyP4PYWyg

nah you can find the afro-niggers around
you gotta look and look hard but you can find 'em

all the turkposters hide as German, Austrian flags etc and only come out when they are baited (someone talks about Turkey and a German flag pops up defending Turkey then you know who that tanned German is)

Leafs are better than turkroaches. Don't fucking kid yourself.

he's half-Turkish and sounds like a twat and he had a stable family upbringing (yes I know him personally)

also he's an unfunny knob, he's just trying to appeal to the lefty side of YouTube where everything is all sunshine and rainbows and boring old people shit

>coming from the Angry Inbred Anglo!

>Atatürk or Erdogan?

>What do you think of Enver Pasha?

>Kurds and Armenians deserve ____?

>Your opinion on Gallipoli?

>Are you Turkic?

Why did you migrate to UK instead of Germany?

>and he had a stable family upbringing

You didn't user?

As if I'm even anglo

>those are kurds my man
Different side of the same penny mate.

At least most Turks here are secular/Kemalist, no AKP haram crowd like usual in Germany.

Diaspora roach from the Netherlands ask my anything amk

Nah. Kurds are the ones who commit 100% all honor killings and yet kike media is telling everyone Turks do them.

Not even the retarded Islamist ones commit them.

I didn't
I was born into this country

I like Germany more though, but more than that I love Turkey the most

>Atatürk or Erdogan?
Atatürk is my daddy, I love my daddy, Erdoğan is a nigger, I HATE niggers!
>What do you think of Enver Pasha?
Tried to intervene with my daddy. Other than that all I know is he was a military officer and shieet.
>Kurds and Armenians deserve ____?
Genocide. The word is genocide.
>Your opinion on Gallipoli?
WE WUZ WAR N SHIEETT
>Are you Turkic?
I'm yellow
I reckon I have a higher Turkic blood % than the average Turkishman living in Turkey today

who did user, who did?

I forgot you're Polish, my bad

if one side of that penny is incestous, ungrateful, pseudo-black, likes to rape their sister and then honour kill her afterwards, honour kill anyway, terrorize people and climb telephone poles to get free electricity (and then dying)

then yes

I thought you said the Turks in Austria were backwards too?

senin kendinin tiradın aç lan napiyorsun burada

also are you an AKP supporter?

this

>I thought you said the Turks in Austria were backwards too?
I meant the Turks on pol.

Yes Austrian Turks suck ass!

What do you think of a Kurdish state?

not a supporter of the akp like rest of my family , people gossip on my family for not being an akp supporter.

ah fairs

put it outside the galaxy then force immigrate kurds living elsewhere there then I'm good!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

did you get into any fights for it? do you speak turkish? do hollandish turks generally speak turkish?

nah never got into a fight.
I speak both, mostly young ones switch it up using Turkish words in a dutch sentence and Dutch words in a Turkish sentence.

>nah never got into a fight.
really?
fighting is apart of the culture here (at least here in the south east, and i've moved a lot of schools lmao) so it is weird to see people not having ever had a fight in their life

Ofc i have fought allot as kid,I thought you where talking about fighting with akp followers

oh ok I was I thought your answer was general
nvm
that's even more weird though because generally turks are more violent and akp supporters fucking hell

I can't tell. Is OP saying half his lineage is white or is he just clueless as to which shade of shit they fall under?

no they are whitey, my mum and all who are coloured are yellow (pretty much the shade I used in the pic)

srlsy would the fuck would want the attention of fucking Sup Forums

edgelord teenagers who weren't hugged enough as children.

Inshallah brother, stoned any sluts today?

nah I use a different torture method

I shove rocks up their vaginas and then sow them shut

GET YOUR ROACH BROTHERS OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't lie.
We know you practice Scaphism.
>I said I'm Turkish, not Iranian!
>implying there's a difference aside from kurds.

YOU MUST COME BACK

Send all k*rds to Europe and all Turks in Europe should go back to Turkey.

I must go back

iranians have kurds too you know

yes

I doubt you'd prefer them over us after a few decades though, unless you have a thing for staining your gene pool with literal homo erectus.

Kurds are Iranians in denial

çaktırma lan

kek

>I'm yellow
>I reckon I have a higher Turkic blood % than the average Turkishman living in Turkey today

being yellow doesn't mean you have more turkic blood, it means your ancestors got raped by chinks and mongols more. also it's cute how you identify as a turk, all the diaspora garbage we sent to europe were backwards peasant assimilated ar*bs who think they are turks

you pretend to like Atatürk because you're an edgy teen who's trying to piss off his akp supporter peasant parents don't you?

do europe and turkey a favor and kys lad

implying everyone here likes Atatürk

parents aren't AKP supporters
where did I learn about Atatürk from you çomar

also

honourary
>YANNIYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

btw I'm not 3-4th generation, my parents came directly from Turkey (not farmers, countrysidemen, kurds etc)

>Secular Turk
You act like it's something very incommon. Fuck you attention whore stop making these worthless threads.

And be a decent person and at least try to act like a Brit while you're there you ungrateful prick.

no :) you need to be more respectful to your soldiers mate

im busy culturally enriching the british slags and you're sitting on Sup Forums whining about me culturally enriching british slags

I want you to know that we won't take you back when Geert purge starts.

nice hat
kek

Fucking disgusting. If you don't know how to integrate, don't come back here either you subhuman.

from which sides of Turkey are the Turks in the UK mostly from?Here they mostly came from Central anatolia and the black sea region.

>turk born in england
Why haven't you gone back.
I swear to God, Buddha and Atheos, we will drive you roaches back to the anatolian caves you crawled from.
Remove Kebab!

superhuman*

user I know how to integrate

I don't want to integrate, Brits are a racist vile scum and the only way to fight fire is with fire

it's clear Europe isn't going to be Europe in 100 years from now, might as well go down in history as the "silent soldier" who culturally enriched the Britons

while you do nothing for your nation, I'm not even in your nation while supporting our expansion, cuck, my ancestors are smiling down on me, can you say the same?

mostly Cyprus but they don't speak their retarded dialect, my redpilled Cypriot barber was my Turkish-nationalist/history teacher growing up

doesn't really matter where desu, they're all subhumans

the ones in austria are the fucking worst though, they come from a shit hole called yozgat. worst fucking human cesspit in turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=t67DeR8h_tw

>not a englishmen of turkish decent
this is why we hate you

I prefer it his way to be honest l. I would rather him identify with his own people than with ours.

how can I say I'm English when I have a different name, different accent, different culture, speak a different language and look differently

>I don't want to integrate, Brits are a racist vile scum and the only way to fight fire is with fire
Truly subhuman. Eating their bread, living off their state benefits and still contributing nothing to the society. Just kill yourself.

>Raycis!!!
So what? So fucking what? Do you think we won't make fun of you because of your shitty accent here? Just kill yourself.

>while you do nothing for your nation
Unlike you, I work in a highly-paying job and pay my taxes. Even though I don't like my government, I still contribute to the society. If I had to immigrate to Britain or Germany or any other country, I would actually integrate and contribute to THEIR society. And you wonder why people hate you.

Don't come back here.

such a faggot, don't stay here

Some of you Turks are alright, don't go to Antioch tomorrow.

>Köylü çomar olarak kalmaktan gurur duyan bir gavadı savunmak
Hollanda ya da Almanya'da millet neden bu boklardan nefret ediyor sanıyorsun? Bir de farklı tiradlarda bu "ben almancılara benzemen hajum" falan diyor. Aynı hareketler, aynı mentalite. Buraya da geri gelmeyecek ayrıca söyleyeyim. Büyük ihtimalle 14 yaşında veledin teki.

Ask a Catholic Pole living abroad anything

who shat in your cornflakes

also who said I'm on state benefits? my dad even though I cut contact from him as a teen, he had a really high profile job and earned £500 p/hr, I didn't reap the benefits of it but I don't descend from lazy people at least

I'm a Turk, kıro

No you aren't. You don't know anything about Turkish culture.

Just kys my famalam.

>she's dressed like she's going out on the town
>he's in socks with sandals

dude must be rich as fuck

>pushing the village akp supporter meme
My parents are from Kadıköy you spastic

Again, your behavior is extremely typical among NL Turks and German Turks. It's really not something that is rare.

>Dude I'm nationalistic turk bro, I want to return bro, x people are raycis bro, I fuck x slags bro!! XDD

Act like a normal person or fuck off.

My broad does that all the time I tell her she's an idiot.
>youre wearing fucking heelson a nature walk
>"everyone compliments how I dress"
>its fucking tuesday afternoon, they think you're up to something

>someone calls you an uneducated pseudokurd villager descendant of çomarlar

>no İ am not

>FUCKİNG ALMANCİ NİGGER LOOK AT YOU

good logic normal-person

you complain that she dresses up for you?

when you immigrate to someone else's country or city, you show respect to the hosts. you show respect to their traditions, act accordingly and support their society. we are nomadic people and this is our way of life, we adapt

do you know why once beautiful cities of İstanbul and İzmir are ruined now? because of the same k*rd mentality you possess. fucking peasants coming to our cities and ruining everything, just as how you're ruining europe now

I studied in europe for 4 years and I know your kind really well. didn't have any idea why we had a bad rep in europe before and I thought "meh they're probably just racists". boy I was so wrong

?? There are no Turks here tho
You think I don't despise the Almancis? Fuck off, come to England, talk to small town Turks (not londrali) then decide

Clean your basement and let free the girls.

Clean your basement and free the girls.

TFW your country isn't a charity case shit hole full of lazy ass old people with gold plated pensions only continuing to exist with numerous bailouts from the EU.

b.. based?

RARE