Irish people

>Irish people
>White

One thing that I find hilarious is that so many of you alt-right stormweenies are Irish. You do realize that the Irish aren't white, right? They have always been classified as subhuman savages. Irish people aren't white.

OP isn't white

well yeah I'm Irish-American

the irish became "white" eventually after they assimilated.

just like Arabs and Mexicans will become "White" eventually

maybe even Blacks will be come "White"

Celts are like frenchies. Not blonde but white.

not likely because they have shitskin

According to your pic OP, it should be
>Scots
>White

Im half irish. Other half English.

Mom fucked up and married a short, bald, ugly Irish American whose entire family are alcoholics.

Meanwhile her family are normal, successful people.

I cut off contact with dad years ago.nobody with that tainted pedigree should have kids.

sounds like your mum loves the mick dick

my mom is pure german. dad is pure irish. both attractive people. dad's side are alcoholics, but goddam do they know how to party. i love being irish.

Anglos shitposting is not classification. Celts are literally men from the north, the definition of white.

You have to register a minimum IQ of 95 to be white.

Not so fast Ireland....

Are welsh white? That's my background.
>also I have blue eyes

exactly. the british didn't count them as white because they were not protestant and because they were mad danes used dublin as a viking fort as they pillaged and raped a bunch of saxons. so they decided to enslave them.

Irish people don't know when to stop partying. That's the problem.

Everyday is Saturday for them

The Irish are the whitest of the white, the purest of all white phenotypes and they're destined to inherit the earth.

>redheads
>white

top rake

correct.

reminder that the Irish ruined America. filthy Fenians destroyed the Anglo-Teutonic unity of the first settlers and paved the way for swarthy greasers, polacks and even worse.

>irish
>people

White = European descendants

Stop dividing whites, you fatfuck.

irish immigrants won the civil war for the union dumb fuck

that's true.

I'm pure french and blond

DO NOT REPLY TO SHAREBLUE THREADS
>DO NOT REPLY TO SHAREBLUE THREADS

How did this meme start? I know the irish have been treated as non whites but they are white im 100% Irish and i have blonde hair and blue eyes,the Celts are pure white.

kek?!?!?!?!

IRISH BTFO

HAIL KEK

just had to agree that the Irish aren't white,

just ask Charles Darwin

(checked)
IT'S TRUE
IT'S DAMN TRUE

quints of truth, Irish confirmed for lush drunkards

I don't know, but it's bloody hilarious

What is with the Irish these days?

Are they Kek's chosen people???

We are well aware for a long time we were used and abused by people who called themselves white but RIGHT NOW I have more common cause with other working and middle class white people than I do with shit skins.

DIE.

Told you. kek hates the Irish for a reason

No, more German immigrants served than Irish. The Irish tended to be sympathetic to the Confederacy, unlike the Germans, who were staunch Unionists. The draft riot of 1863 was one big Irish chimpout.

Actually the Celts rule the free world with a clover fist.

Hillary Clinton= Celtic
Barack Obama= Celtic
Joe Biden=Celtic
Donald Trump=Celtic
Mike Pence=Celtic

In fact the only one in the last 4 decades who wasn't a Celt was Bernie Sanders and the leprechaun mafia took him out fast.

It's an irish world, we just let you people live in it

not like knowing how to have a good time is a bad thing.

This one can see

>The Irish dont know when to stop partying.
Its true and not really that bad an insult. Its one of the things people like most about us when they visit.

The fact that you feel the need to ask this question shows just how much the regards of Sup Forums brainwashed you. Of course you're white. What else can a pure Welshman or Irishman be?

I guess so.

It sucks to have to be associated with anglos, germans, french people, the spanish, Italians, eastern europeans and swedes but some times you just have to accept your lot in life.

You are regarded!

>redheads not white
Caesar and Tacitus, among others, describe the German tribes as having red or redish hair. Read a fucking book retard.

I've been subtlety red pilling people at work, Kek has seen this and is pleased

Went to Scotland a few years back (so.. Not related lol) and at 3am on a Thursday night I woke up in my hotel room to very very loud singing, looked out my window and I swear to you the whole town was drunk and dancing in the streets.
I did consider never leaving

Probably a football game was on.

Hahahaha I meant to say retarded.

Aha!

You're a regard.

YES!

And you fucks laughed at Joe Smith and his book of the Mormons

But soon... erreybody white!

>German Tribes
>White

wew lad

>The Irish tended to be sympathetic to the Confederacy,

There were more Irish born generals in the confederacy, but your state there is simply not true. More Irish fought for the union.

Ie ofc we are.

BELGIUM

seriously, why do you give a fuck about anything we do? i can't name a single thing about your country besides shitty fucking waffles. Try building a nation people want to emulate, instead of leaching off the memes of the western world you fucking belching cow

Lol u are mad

yeah i don't see how it's an insult either. during the eruo's last summer the irish constantly made headlines for their fans being genuinely fucking awesome.

doesn't Ulysses count?

Who is behind this thread?

Because all the talented and smart Irish left

Most likely one of the shit skin shills that has decided to become resident on Sup Forums to whine about his gaping asshole since Trump got elected.

Calm down, lad. It's ironic shitposting. I'm half Irish.

I think it might be one of the nonwhite yanks trying to make themselfs feel better.

Not to the US. That was the fags that couldnt rub two potatoes together. You might have some ground to stand on if you claim educated Irish left for the UK for jobs more or less continuously throughout history but that should be more than cancelled out by connected Brits coming over here to rule over us and fuck about.

Not true.

nah I'm Irish-American. I just think it's silly to see so many obvious Micks like Richard Spencer endorse "White" nationalism, when 80 years ago actual white people would have lynched him.

>Foreign Hordes
>Depicting Native Americans

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

See, you don't have anything to actually say other then some lame ass remark. This is why you are posting about who is white and who isn't white without any evidence, just based on some stupid meme that has no basis in fact or reality.

>anglo-saxons were a German tribe

So by your logic Anglo-Saxons aren't white. See this is how stupid you are. Truly sad.

Fucking GET IN!

I knew we were smarter than Moortugal.

Wikipedia seems to think its a brit name.

The northern Irish certainly arnt white. They are savages.

Anglo-Saxons weren't one tribe, There were Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Frisians and Gaets among others that all came together to create the English identity.

anglo pigs are the fucking anthithesis of "white" and have tried to genocide whites consistently throughout history (eg third reich)
here is my partition plan once we aryans finally unite and kill all anglo pigs, im even disgusted thinking about them. and they have the gall to suggest im not white. stfu ill impale any anglo any time ok

because I'm sick of fucking shit countries talking about my beautiful land America

Because Spencer is an Anglo name, yanks are just retarded.

you must have some nigger in you because you obviously suck at reading comprehension. I was referring to you saying more irish were sympathetic to the confederacy, you know, the part i quoted. more irish fought for the union than for the confederacy, which makes your statement a crock of shit.

Come home Irish man.

Guarantee you have Anglo ancestry.

>Killing (((landlords))) is a bad thing.
What board are we on again?

+++
nothing like righteous and Irish. Nail Bombs and corned beef

Not going to lie, Ireland is a lazy nation. Too many faggots abusing the welfare system. Too many arab, indian and nigerian shitskins have realised this and are coming here and abusing the same system.

Somethings got to give. We need to cut out the benefits.

You created us by combining the best of the white DNA and we will destroy you all

Yes, I know this, I am using Anglo-Saxon as an umbrella term for the groups that migrated several smaller groups that migrated to England in and around the 4th and 5th centuries, that would create the foundation of what we know as the Anglo-Saxon culture.