What are you american neets gonna do when Trump cuts social security and you can't get any tendies or NEET bux?

what are you american neets gonna do when Trump cuts social security and you can't get any tendies or NEET bux?

Jack it and eat semen it's got protein

NEETS don't get social security. Only old retired people get that.

NEETS can get disability, IF they are disabled or really really fat and live in the correct state where a doctor can diagnose them as being so obese that they are physically disabled.

Theyll get a job

Social security =\= welfare. Thanks though Brit bong.

>USA
>NEETbux

Are you retarded? The only neetbux neets here get is from their parents.

we are going to post on image boards for 0.1 cents like you shill.

>what are you american neets gonna do when Trump cuts social security and you can't get any tendies or NEET bux?
Be completely fine because I don't leech off those services

Guess I'll probably get bored of here and go take over your shitty island singlehandedly with a kitchen knife that has a pointy end.

then you're not one of the autists i'm talking about init

Well, lots of us have autism or something else where we can get disabilitybux.

I'm going to be working at an engineering job clearing 60k a year.

Make America Great Again

Fpbp

Getting a job and actually making America great again I guess.

>going to be

good luck faggot, you're here forever

I sooo hope he cuts all the free money for the losers here who just sit at home because they are too shy or unskilled to get a real job. It will force these parasites to get out there and adapt and become something other than embarassing excuses for men.

Keep working and going to school.

March on D.C.

He repeatedly promised not to touch social security

I'll still be a comfy swedecuck :^)

YFW when he makes govt id connected to facebutt a requirement for going online. Then you are v& for cp.