Why the fuck won't he answer a single question?

Why the fuck won't he answer a single question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTNvBNn69Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain yourself.

Nothing to answer for. Everything being done is legal

Dude has a great smile and puts Jews in their place. What is the problem?

someone needed to ask one first

note: baiting someone into an easily-spun response with a loaded question does not count, e.g. "do your parents know you're gay?"

he did answer the questions. you just dont listen well CTR

sage

How do you reply to this?:
"Given that Trump is gonna personally kill the kids of the terrorists, what's the view of this administration on this problem?"

BEST PRESS SEC EVER!!!!

OP IS A RETARDED FAGGOT
I WANT OP TO DIE

First line of defense for Bannon is this retard, second is le alternative facts lady, last is POTUS himself.

Meanwhile, Bannon basically owns the NSC

>sean... Sean... SEAN! "Make America Great Again" is something Hitler would have said if he had been an American. Is Donald Trump literally Hitler or figuratively Hitler or both?

Sean Spicer is the amercan Goebbels

>refuses to answer loaded bait questions
>this makes him bad

If anything he's turning the journalist bullshit against them.

Sean...Sean...Will President Trump rape and murder American toddlers to kill the Muslim freedom fighters? Sean??? SEAN??!!!!!

SEAN, SEAN, WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP IS HITLER?

"He's literally a figurative reincarnation of literally Hitler, literally. Also, did I say he's like Hitler?"

It's tradition. Josh Earnest was definitely the worst press secretary in the past 20 years (the media fawning didn't help, but even with that he was shit). At least Spicer is having fun.

>Seannnnnnnnnnn? Let's say for example an American baby commits an act of terrorism. Will you personally kill all American babies? Oh GAWDDD the babies! Think of the children Sean! SEAN!

youtu.be/pTNvBNn69Is

He doesn't have to answer to the worthless, treasonous lugenpress, you cocksucker.

If the (((press))) had any idea how close they were to having gunmen storm their studios to slaughter them, they would be sitting on their hands right now. Scum. On a daily basis they are inciting treason and violence against innocent people - I will make it my life's work to eliminate the lefty press in this country

>SEAN IS IT TRUE THAT YOU SAID THAT BLA BLA BLA? IF SO...
>Yes it is true that I said that. Next question!
>B-BUT SEAN!!!

Will Miller, Bannon and Spencer have an all out brawl over who gets to be Secretary of Propaganda?

The man's nerves are made of steel, I would have reeee'd out after a second question

The worst questions are the "Test Sean's Knowledge of the Intricacies of American Government" questions.

Sean! How does gubment work?

Immediately always followed by - Sean do you know on what date this/that was said? By whom/to whom for what purpose and what was everyone in the room wearing?

Yes.