What country do trolls belong to according to /pol, norway or Sweden...

What country do trolls belong to according to /pol, norway or Sweden? The real answer is Sweden but i'm wondering what you think

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/I-Y19086/
academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory
rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQ8msXNmgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denmark.

Scandinavia in general

Netherlands.

Canada

Trolls were mainly in deep forests, caves and sometimes mountains. Denmark has pretty much none of them

we call them women

Well... desu they look like kikes.
So Id say Khazaria

Bulgaria, Everyone is a troll(not the internet kind) here.

maybe that explains the ones who live under bridges

Nah, we had bog-trolls and forest trolls

>dat nose

umm

are trolls an allegory for (((something else)))?

swedish trolls are comfy,shy but are still good people
norwegian trolls are giants and hate all humans, they're assholes

Finland

Idk, that troll looks pretty large to me

South of the Baltic sea and Denmark.
I'll start my explanation about Denmark.
Trolls were extremely popular in the Anglo-Saxon mythology, which means they probably carried it from their native lands (Denmark and south of Denmark).
My explanation as to why it was also popular in southern Baltic sea is a bit more far stretched.
Assuming trolls actually existed, it would be safe to say they were extinct far before any recording could have taken place and oral transmission of their tales would have twisted what they originally looked like and how they behave. If you look at a broad description of trolls, they match perfectly the modern description we have of Neanderthals. As we know, they were mostly occupying Eastern Europe, even Russia.

jämfört me norska tröll?

Kek, all original storys about trolls just *Happened* to be from Sweden and norway

Give me a quick run down on these
>bog
Trolls

Peikko (troll) comes from peijakas (a mild curse word) which comes from Proto-Germanic.

That awas a good movie.

Source? The stories are so old there was no recording. It could have been a population migrating and carrying out their folklore. As we know, Swedes and Norwegians are Germanic.

Nja, norska trollen var större

Kek leaf, stop stealing pther countrys folklore and claiming it as anglo

1. I'm not Anglo.
2. I'm not claiming it's an Anglo-Saxon myth
I'm saying Anglo-Saxons also had that myth deeply rooted in their folklore.
Anyway, I'm still waiting for proof, fuck boy.

If we follow the Neanderthal trail, it would be a Germanic myth, as most fossils we found originated from north-Germany.

Who is the artist?

John bauer

Germanic is Scandinavian and the roots may be more eastern than anybody think.

Somehow loads of Proto-Germanic and even pre-Proto-Germanic words wound up in Finnic and Saamic languages on the east side of the Baltic. Also, they've even found the root Germanic I1 haplogroup subclades here.

yfull.com/tree/I-Y19086/

Where do I get shoes like that?

You tie burlap around your feet with a rope

hehe jävla gröt skalle amerikan "var kan jag få såna skor" fyfan va dum i huvet
bara gå o hoppa i en tjär sjö jävla banan kuk

Scandinavia is Germanic, not the other way around. The first men went from Germany to Scandinavia, not the opposite.
As for the language part, it is understandable, as people migrated a lot.

I believe Germanic tribes (Proto-Germans as you call them) moved up to Estonia and even to Finland and it was later these places were invaded by Suomi and Slavs (for the southern part of the sea).

Behold, the fearsome Scotch troll

You sound upset.

Recheck Proto-Germanic spread, it was primarily spoken in Scandinavia. Also note that they usually ignore the influence on the Eastern Baltic for no good reason.

>later
>moved up to
Not possible because Germanic presence even predates Proto-Germanic itself. We have words from the Bronze Age that are referred to as Paleo-Germanic by professional linguistics, words like kavio and hakea.

>Suomi
No such thing as "Suomi" coming from anywhere, because it's an Indo-European loan meaning human.

Underrated

sorry in Sweden, we in Norway dont understand arabic

this. sweden isnt even considered a part of scandinavia anymore by many norwegians, because they replaced their native populations with muslims.

JA BROR
We own the trollss

John Bauer is swedish.

Checkm8

find me a tranlated version of one of those boks and I'll say it was sweden

One related to the picture or what?

this

>John Bauer created trolls
>John Bauer was the only one that draw trolls
Swedes dont know where trolls are from
pic related
>(Checkm8s when no king has fallen)

By proto, I meant proto-germans. The first Germans, so that's pre-Bronze age.
>Suomi
It refers to the "natives" of north Finland, Russia and all the way to Siberia.

>He thinks his country has trolls n shiet
This is how people actually picture trolls, and It's a swedish painting based on a swedish tale

it's a question of area, not nation.
Trolls belong to scandinavia

In Norway we also got "samer" which was the "natives"

is there trolls in finland?

Swedes are the trolls. And Sweden is rightful Finnish clay.

Well those numbers must prove something at least

Bauer was the one who mattered, WHO shaped what people think trolls Look like. and all his paintings are inspirera by swedish tales

>swedish tales
>not about mohammed

thats not a troll thats a "hulder"

Wrong

your face is wrong

way to smal to be a troll

Germania comes from the Romans, buddy, and given that modern Germans are called by that doesn't mean they have a "higher right" to the language family based on some arbitrary semantic reasons. The only objective definition is to go by linguistics.
>pre-Bronze age
Now you're talking about Late-Proto-Indo-European and Germanic hadn't even developed any noticeable characteristics yet.
>It refers to the "natives" of north Finland, Russia and all the way to Siberia.
Rofl, no it doesn't. It was obviously adopted here in Finland, which is why Vironians (that's Northern Estonians for you) don't call themselves that. It's Indo-European also so it cannot have been spoken anywhere outside of Indo-European areas, which Lappland and Siberia definitely don't belong to.

plot twist what if the trolls belong to the sami people?
>some of them even looks like trolls, pic related

Peikko

The word Finnar is older than Samer in Scandinavia. Neither of them originally meant any Uralic speakers. They probably referred to some extinct hunter-gatherers. The words have just been reassigned to new people who came to the same areas.

academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory

Are you still mad about that Norwegian movie?

holy fuck what is that?

Why do you keep making this thread you faggot? Neck yourself.

Yea its the samefag from Trolljegeren thread

>Its another divide and conquer thread

Its really sad how many Scandinavians fall for this shit. Some fact checks:
Trolls existed in all of Scandinavia as far back as we know.
Norway, Denmark and Finland are all heavily dependent on Sweden, if we fall they will follow suit. If you don't believe me just look up how much we own of Denmark and Finland commercially. And Norway is heading down so quickly now that they are laughing at Sweden, not realizing they are now taking in more rapefugees than we kick out each month (Oh right, this is pol, bet you guys didn't even know Sweden has a negative net rapefuge income right?). Don't pretend Norway, we all know your oil money bubble is collapsing. It goes the other way around to: If they fall so will we.

So calm your shit, the more you laugh at us the more you loose focus on the shit in your country; In stockholm we can still serve alcohol, something that's now impossible in Köpenhamn due to sharia patrols: rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

Like it or not we are in this together.

I work at peikko produkter -_-

they look like the human garbage you are importing

so sweden

>our trolls are larger hehe
Kys

we will stand united, storebror!

They are obviously Finnish.

Both but mostly sweden

Sverige har ikke svensk kultur mer, så Norge. Hils Mohammed for meg.

they tend to self ignite when they get old

>Norway
>If they fall so will we.
You have fallen to Islam
not us
Eat a dick like you people do
The troll are Norwegian

Sup Forums

Honestly I would have to go with Israel

From what I understand we northern germania tribes had many similar myths carried over generations vocally, we share a lot with eastern Europe as well.
We all have stories of elves, dwarfs, skogsrår and many magical beings. The world was alive, nature was sacred. These tales of history and morality were forgotten when we were forced into a dammed desert religion

Kalervo and Untamo were giants and all their sons were giants. Lapplanders were also referred to as giants.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQ8msXNmgo

a swede speaks the truth

>Hahha Sweden you guys are so cucked
>Nah mate we aren't, so what if our government is utilizing Sweden as a distraction whilst the are now so left we bring in 500 rapefugees a week whilst you throw out 600?

Wake up man, Sweden is bad but Norway is right after and even your own politicians are admitting you are about to hit one of the biggest economical crises in your history when your only real export, oil, runs out. Which you probably know is about to happens soon due to increased costs.

What do you think will happen then? Do you think they will slow the stream of rapefugees or they will, just like the Swedish corrupt politicians, use it as an excuse?

People like you, i.e this naive Norwegians, is the reason you are projected to have more rapefugees than us by the end of this year. Open your eyes.

>biggest economical crises
>oil runs out
Swedes dont know about
"The Government Petroleum Fund"
(USD 878 billion for 5 millon people)
This and our fish export (BIGGEST IN THE WORLD PER CAP.) Will keep us alive afther your eleven generation somaliarabiafricani children are born.

I know you are just pretending to be stupid, but you do know your country is eating around 50 billion of those every year already right?

>Open your eyes
Close your eyes and suck the dick BBD sweden
You know you civ and culrure is lost from this world
>culture in sweden