Why is New England so cucked?

Lots of rich white people who don't have to encounter niggers

I live here

>Maine
>99% white

Huh?

new Hampshire seems at least somewhat okay.

The northern half of Maine is based. Super lax gun laws

That may explain things. How do you know of the nig nog problem? Self radicalized Sup Forumsack?

you should include new york city, long island, and jersey as well.

just nuke us.

I think you mean based. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that one district in Maine though.

This
please release us from hell

suffolk county is a red county

Oh well there's still big time nigger crime in some southern cities of New England, so we know of that (some kid in my high school's mom got beaten and raped by a nigger who wandered over from a neighboring city)

I was more or less self-radicalized though

someone red pill me on why New England includes Vermont but not New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia.

Literally the place in all of America.

New England refers to the area settled by the Puritans

If there's a single Anglican community in your state younger than 1700 you're not a true Yankee

it was settled by Whigs and Quakers

*older than

That's Pennsylvania. New England was founded by the fanatic Puritans

Maryland was a Catholic state. It was also a slave owning state until Lincoln sent 10000 troops into Baltimore to ensure it did not secede.

I live in MA and a couple neighboring towns have become dumping grounds for refugees. There's already been instances of young kids getting assaulted by these fucks.

I can happily say though that Trump won in my town despite being surrounded by a sea of blue libshit nimby fuckheads.

Quakers lost control of Pennsylvania even before the Revolution too.

+1

I'm from Madison, CT originally.

I'm not kidding when I say I had never seen a black person in real life until our first field trip to NYC.

There were 0 blacks, 0 Mexicans, and one or two asians in my towns entire school system when I lived there.

Everyone in town was pretty well off. We grew up in a 2000 sq foot colonial on a .75 acre lot, exactly like everyone else on street.

We jumped our BMX bikes and played with R/C cars in the street. (We grew up on a dead end street so there was no traffic except people pulling into our out of their driveways)

Everyone knew everyone's first and last names of all 20 houses on the street.

When you grow up like this, it's really easy not to realize the problem minorities and the poor are.

They need redpills, that's bluepilled living. The epitome of ignorance being bliss.

At first it was the Irish in the 19th century. They immigrated into Bahston and bred like rabbits. The political machine in Boston made all these Irishmen loyal democrat voters, and eventually with the arrival of the Italians the Catholic vote outnumbered the Protestant vote, and MA flipped from a rock rigged Republican state into a Democratic one.

Eventually this population spread out to the other cities across MA and New England, and since the city machines became vote farms, the Democratic Party solidified its grasp on all the New England metropolises. The Democratic Party beats off to JFK so much they're basically necrophiliacs.

Vermont and Maine used to be reliably republican until the 60s when hippies like (((Bernie Sanders))) moved in because muh Woodstock and populated those states and western MA. That's why Western MA is both one of the most rural regions of the US and still a blue stronghold.

New Hampshire is basically a victim of Colorado syndrome. Refugees from MA move there to escape the high taxes and regulations, and then vote in politicians who want to make the state exactly like what they left. At least the northern parts are uncucked and beautiful.

MA in particular is smug up its own ass due to muh colleges and muh social issues. It's the epitome of the ivory tower liberal that's resented throughout the nation.

New England was one of the two main colonies founded by the English in the new world, the other being Virginia. At the time, the Dutch controlled New Netherland so New English expansion was halted at the right bank of the Hudson.

Eventually the English took new Amsterdam and created its own state, with its unique culture distinct from the Puritans. This also allowed all the states between new work and Virginia to develop their own culture distinct from the New England model.

The Bos-Wash corridor is a relatively new thing due to urbanization and the postwar suburban sprawl.

I'm from Massachusetts and it's because the place has a really high urban population but when you're in the small towns of New England you find some amazing conservatives. Look up Paul Lepage the governor of Maine

In many ways New England already is the white ethnostate. Look at these % white population statistics

>Maine: 95%
>Vermont: 94%
>New Hampshire: 92%

These top 3 states (in which I lived in two) are so goddamn white you have to fucking search for a nonwhite person. We all live in happy la-la land where we leave our doors unlocked and trust each other with guns. It's pretty fucking great. These people have never experienced multiculturalism, therefore they dismiss it.

>Massachusetts: 83%
>Rhode Island: 81%

These two are more urban, so naturally there's more vibrancy. The minorities are largely concentrated in urban centers though, and the remainder of the state is highly segregated, so you have the ethnostate effect here as well. Outside of Boston and Worcester, Mass is just a slightly warmer Maine.

>Connecticut: 71%

I don't understand Connecticut. It is genuinely the shittiest state in the union and I make no apologies for it. I want it kicked out of New England, and then nuked. Fuck Connecticut.

Nashua, NH reporting in. Don't let anyone tell you there is anything based about New England at all. We are the biggest bunch of faggots you've ever met. All everyone does around here is pretend Boston can compete in any way with New York or anywhere else in the country. It can't.

If I had to guess most New England folks are mallets, not sure why I think that.

What the fuck is a mallet

>Manlet

I'm on the train, phoneposting, sorry

Downeasters in Maine are pretty short, but that's also because they're inbred and malnourished. Southern Mainers, Vermonters, and especially New Hampshire folk seem pretty tall in my experience. No comment on Mass, RI or CT.