Steve Jobs was the son of a Syrian refugee. Your argument?

Steve Jobs was the son of a Syrian refugee. Your argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My argument is that they should all be killed

He's dead

He's half white, Syria was secular then. Case closed NO MORE SAND NIGGERS, we have ENOUGH.

iPhone trash BTFO

libtard BTFO

wtf I hate Syrians even more now

If anything, that's MORE of a reason to tell them to get fucked.

So that explains his propensity for space labor.

His sand nigger father abandoned him.

>SLAVE labor.

what's your argument? are you implying that every refugee will be as successful as him? BTFO CTR cuck

Oh no, just think of how bad off we'd be without that con man.

abandoned by his father

never had a relationship with him

sounds about right

>Steve jobs was the son of a Swiss german mother
Your argument ?

Intelligence is inherited from your mother
independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html

Syria wasn't as much of a shithole then

He was a shady fuck who ripped off woz, then xerox to get his shekels.

Steve Jobs was a hack that tricked millions of Americans into thinking one new feature a year and a small processsor upgrade was worth spending hundreds of dollars on an early upgrade.

He was shit.

He wasn't raised by his Syrian "refugee" (he was just an immigrant) father. Instead he was raised by an American and raised with those values. I doubt he'd have been the same had his "father" not abandoned him.

>Invent nothing
>get called genius

>While the concept for Breakout was Nolan’s, it was none other than Steve Jobs, then a low-level technician working a night-shift at Atari, who took up the challenge of building the prototype itself. At a time when microchips were extremely expensive, Atari were anxious to reduce the cost of each Breakout coin-op, and offered Jobs a $100 bonus for every chip he managed to eliminate from the initial concept.

>Struggling to get the game built, Jobs brought in his friend and future business partner Steve Wozniak to help him finish the prototype of Breakout in just four days - then an employee of Hewlett-Packard, Wozniak had a reputation for his hardware designs that used a remarkably small number of microchips.

>True to form, Wozniak not only completed the prototype over four sleep-deprived nights, but also eliminated 50 extraneous chips from Jobs’ initial design. Jobs was ultimately rewarded with a $750 dollar wage plus a $5000 bonus. Jobs, however, paid Wozniak just $375 for his invaluable assistance.

woz is /ourguy/
jobs was a piece of shit in his personal and professional lives

He was too stupid to get the help that he needed to stay alive and died like an idiot.

Also the world would be perfectly fine, and maybe even better, without the invention of the iPhone.

I fucking hate apple. Worst ever and overpriced.
Can't do ONE thing right.
Even LGBT CEO.
And apple even lost to Windows even though they were more developed lawl
It's just garbage and a horrible mess..
Even my dad says apple is for girls.

>Steve Jobs was the son of a Syrian refugee
Of a Kurdish refugee from Syria
>Your argument?
The true genius behind Apple was Steve Wozniak

Steve Jobs was one in a million, liberals think because there is an outlier all Syrians will be genius engineers and computer scientists. Average IQ of Syrians is 85.

>Steve Job made Chinese kids build overprice shit he made engineers design with stolen technologies

Are you making an anti-syrian speech right there? I can't tell

fact

if he was so smart, how come he's dead??????

An actual refugee; not some rape-hungry, moneygrabbing, property destroying faggot.

Wozniak doesn't sound american either.

>100s of Syrians kill people in Europe
1 in a million Syrian refugee gives birth to a kid, that kid is Steve Jobs

>Your argument?
Died from aids.

He was a shitty human being.

Yuuup

He's a liberal icon and he died of AIDS, so he's a huge faggot.

>Steve Wozniak did most of the designing and programming for early Apple, while Jobs was a glorified marketing man.
Apple products are also shit.

Wozniak is one of the original names on the Mayflower Compact

Your lineage doesn't define who you are

You're defined by your actions

And he did shitty things all the fucking time for the entirety of his career

Make that what you will

who went back to syria to marry the monster she was trying to escape. was adopted at birth by americans, went to american school, joined american industry. literally has nothing to do with syria or his biological parents.

So?

Apple is shit, made by faggots for faggots. Android/Windows master race

whoa real?

Stop posting this fucking shit. I've seen this here like 5 times in the last couple days. Fuck Steve jobs he's a overrated faggot