Fascism vs Globalization

Redpill me as to why a one world government is bad but Fascism is good? Isn't the end result of Fascism still a one world government?

Let's say you have every country on earth ruled by fascism and all of em think they're the best people with a ton of pride in their nation. Eventually there's gonna be a war to determine who is actually the best and whoever wins ends up ruling the world. So why not just do it peacefully and avoid the bloodshed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Isn't the end result of Fascism still a one world government?
No, where the fuck you read that?

>read that

You can formulate your own opinions user.

Globalism is exactly the same as Trotskyite communism which is to say it is another word for far leftist imperialism.

There was no fascist revolution but only a fascist counter revolution to fight back against communist revolution.

You see the same thing happening now and the cycle will be repeated.

OP, you've been taking too many cocks in the ass.
Fascism promotes many things:
spiritiuality, tradition, rejection of individualism, political and social doctrine, rejection of pacifism, rejection of marxism, acknowledgement that parliamentary democracy promotes tyranny, rejection of egalitarianism, a system of real and direct democracy, rejection of economic liberalism, and absolute primacy of the state, but this notion of "the best people" is a Jewish notion.

Stop believing jewish propaganda.

Fascism requires national traditions and identity, which make no sense as a social order for nations that controls diverse nations.

Japanese-style Imperialistic racism is sufficient for social order for other nations though. They taught conquered Asian nations that they were inferior to Japanese but superior to all other Asian nations.

It depends will there be a white race and.if yes will it have its own isolated living space in Europe,North America and Australia?If the answer is no then we should just go full 1488 and gass them,the right of the strong...

Sup Forums => Global network of fascists denouncing globalism

Cause there's gonna be one government with one nation, not one government with 300 shades of mutts and affirmative actions to accommodate them all

>absolute primacy of the state

So two superpower states, both fascist, exist at the same time. Both countries highest order of service is to the state, but somehow they don't think their state is superior to the other super power?

Primacy, not supremacy, as in the well-being of the state is the highest importance.

How can you ensure the well being of your state if another super power exists? You either have to eradicate them or form economic bonds with em to the point of utter inter dependency. Which is what globalization is doing right now but with the whole world instead of just two superpowers.

Explain to me how the deaths of soldier and civilian, strain on the economy, and mutual destruction of two states with shared interests and beliefs is rational.

>Finite resources on the planet
>Most powerful nation gets the most resources

If you want oil, you have to compete with the other big boy that also wants oil. Eventually you're gonna have to fight it out.

Also, if one super power ends up significantly more powerful than the other one, they have no reason to keep the peace cuz they won't even have to risk mutual destruction. Meaning there would have to be a perpetual arms race. Explain to me how that helps a nation?

>shared interests and beliefs
Oh i didn't even see this part. What makes you think they'd share the same values?

How does a one world government solve the problem of finite resources?

Atheists 1
Christians 0

It doesn't. I'm not advocating for Globalization, I'm trying to figure out why /pol thinks Fascism is any better.

So according to you, war is the only means to achieving energy sufficiency?

It's not just energy user. I said resources and then used oil as an example. Can you deny the perpetual arms race scenario btw?

They're both fascist. Fascist nations typically get along well enough, even with significant cultural differences eg. Nazi Germany and imperial Japan.

But your problem isn't one, that's an issue that everyone will have to deal with and is not unique to fascism. Modern day democracies also have to deal with finite resources and fights over them.

Is this not an issue that all forms of government face?

globalization moves the vote and power further from the individual than it already is, if Iceland were to join the EU for example we would be ruled by people we could never see that have never lived in Iceland.

I don't like facism either

Trump is not a fascist and has done nothing remotely resembling fascism, as much as your top posts on reddit by shareblue/crew/ctr tell you otherwise.

so you literally pulled it out of your own ass?
and then you come to Sup Forums and ask us why it is shit?

>Fascist nations typically get along well enough
>Nazi Germany and imperial Japan

Two states under war with a common (ish) enemy doesn't make peacetime allies.

And yeah resource scarcity is an issue we deal with today as well. But global economic inter dependency makes it slightly less likely to go to war with another super power right now, where as under a fascist and non globalized world that deterrence would be less prevalent.

Yeh as long as multiple governments exist, there will be arms races that only end when one nation goes down by military or economic means. That applies to a fascist world as well, meaning the conclusion of a fascist world is one super power ruling over everyone.

So we're back to my original question, why not just make a one world government peacefully and avoid the bloodshed?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact

They were friendly long before this came to fruition.

Global interdependency would work in a fascist system as well. You are confusing politics with economics. Do you even know what Fascism is?

>global economic inter dependency makes it slightly less likely to go to war with another super power right now
The only thing that's stopping war right now is mutually assured destruction. Nobody gives a fuck about economies, and this is why militaries such as the United States advocate for self-sufficiency in procurement of provisions and munitions. Nuclear arms and the military means to deliver them prevent war, not trade.

There has been a global arms race since before the nation was even conceptualized, and it has continued to this day. It will never stop and there will never be a one world government. Even if there is, the arms race would then be between the government and it's civilians.

>So we're back to my original question, why not just make a one world government peacefully and avoid the bloodshed?
There is no such thing as peace. Not now, not ever. We cannot allow ourselves to be deceived by mutable and fallacious appearances of peace when resources are limited as you had argued.

When given the choice between a unified body that advocates against pacifism and a weak, divided state, I will choose the unified body.

your damn right son

Fascism always means One Race..

Thats not a bad thing.

Niggers suck ass.

Tripartite Pact

Didn't Hitler sign that knowing there's gonna be war?

And isn't global economics the whole reason /pol has a hard on for fascism? cuz >muh jobs going to mexico

If that shit is gonna fly under a fascist government, then what's the point?

>When given the choice between a unified body that advocates against pacifism and a weak, divided state, I will choose the unified body.

So one unified body see another unified body and their non pacifism kicks in until there's only one unified body. End result is still the same