Trump Denies Holocaust!!

ITS HAPPENING! The Absolute Mad Man, he actually did it! JIDF on suicide watch. CTR BTFO. AntiFags and assorted shills rekt.

Thread theme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

>The White House statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day didn't mention Jews or anti-Semitism because "despite what the media reports, we are an incredibly inclusive group and we took into account all of those who suffered," administration spokeswoman Hope Hicks told CNN on Saturday.

>Hicks provided a link to a Huffington Post UK story noting that while 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, 5 million others were also slaughtered during Adolf Hitler's genocide, including "priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters."

>Asked if the White House was suggesting President Donald Trump didn't mention Jews as victims of the Holocaust because he didn't want to offend the other people the Nazis targeted and killed, Hicks replied, "it was our honor to issue a statement in remembrance of this important day."

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/28/politics/white-house-holocaust-memorial-day/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_kDcrT24w
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who denies the holocaust doesn't belong on Sup Forums. I'm sick of all of this anti-semetism. The Jews built the west. All of you bigots need to show some respect.

>6.00$ have been deposited in your bank account.
Oyyyyy veeeeeeyyyyy

Go ahead, keep laughing. Fascism is one it's way out and bigots like you are going to pay. You can't honestly believe that Jews weren't slaughtered by oppressive regimes like Trump's. Fuck white people.

>Jews weren't the only ones killed in the Holocaust
>ANTI-SEMITE!

kek

>$6.00 every time someone affirms the holocaust

Damn that's a lot. Where can I contact the jews to set me up with an account?

Fascism is fashionable again.
Deal with it.

Hard up for some (you)s buddy?

>t. (you) junkie
Go back to plebbit where you can circle jerk.

o im laffin

EEEERIKA

How exactly did he deny it?

>doesn't belong on Sup Forums

Try going to any other board and deny the holocaust and they'll tell you where you belong.

The Holocaust Museum literally lowerted their number of "non-jew" deaths to spite Trump.

Holocaust Museum just denied the holocaust.

Wow, it's literally nothing

MEME IT!
>pic related

If the Jews actually respected it instead of using it as an excuse to do whatever the fuck they want, then maybe other people would too.

An anti-semite is not a person who hates Jews, but a person whom the Jews hate.

Show me proofs that the holocaust didn't happen

This is some of the lowest quality shilling I've seen since October.

info@shareblue com
Right here

show me the proofs that it did

Don't you faggots ever watch the news. It's all over the news.

i vonder is behind dis

>Israel PM woke
>now Trump

The leftist Jew lie is crumbling at last. Maybe this will wake the German sheep from their slumber?

>implying people

The Jews exploit* the west.
>and literally everybody, everywhere, any and every time

Can't you separate western Jews from real Jews in Isreal? Western Jews may be trash, but Isreal seems like a nationalist country trying to take care of their own. Am I wrong?

You just like attention :^)

Lol not Fake news but Fake thread.
Ridiculous

So western Jews are fake Jews?

Gr8 b8 m8

>Try going to any other board and deny the holocaust and they'll tell you where you belong.
I see you've never been on /Int,/TV,/V,/B, etc.

I'm saying western Jews have abandoned their values. Israel has a wall for fuck's sake.

>12 years
>60 years
>600 years

hahahaha

Kek

Keep moving Rabbi

>The word Holocaust didn't exist until some Jews died, and it only applies to Jews because we're special snowflakes and you aren't... t.ADL
Keks ahoy another tool to divide the Left has appeared!

>Trump didn't mention Jews as victims of the Holocaust because he didn't want to offend the other people the Nazis targeted and killed,

He didn't #cry4Shlomo then > he's like Hitler, they just said more people die and didn't mention Jews or anti-Semitism

So that's why there's a sudden BANNON IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL TRUMP IS HIS CLUELESS PUPPET uptick on all the msm. Man i really hate kikes

you are correct, people need to discern this, they are anti-globalist and good at killing jihaists

This almost reads like Trump is trying NOT to offend the ultra-sensitive libtards who read too much into shit and by trying to do so does exactly that.

Even though the holocaust did happen, you faggots worshiping it like it is the single most important event in the history of mankind is sickening.

99.999% of the people involved in the holocaust, both victims and perpetrators are already dead.

I also find it disgusting that American Jews who never faced a shred of persecution, abuse and instrumentalize the suffering of European Jews, the very same ones that American Jews would look down upon as scum. The Holocaust is not an excuse, a perpetual get out of jail free card that Jews can play from 1945 to the end of time. History has been manipulated and the numbers have been overinflated, the very fact that holocaust denial (the crime) doesn't just include denying the holocaust ever happened but also questioning any aspect of it even accepting it happened is also classified as holocaust denial. The Jewish convenient forgetting of the 6 million other victims is also sickening, 12 million people were (supposedly) killed in the Holocaust, and yet if you ask the average person he'll tell you "it was 6 million Jews duh". The implication being that only the suffering of G-d's chosen people matters, the goyim cattle who died as well are irrelevant.

The fact that Jews continue to milk the holocaust cow for what it's worth, going so far as to try pushing "inherited holocaust trauma" aka the idea that the Holocaust was so evil and traumatic that children and grandchildren of holocaust survivors "feel all the same things as the survivors themselves". Inherited Holocaust Trauma is PURE BULLSHIT, you WEREN'T THERE and you DON'T GET SHIT, let alone my sympathy.

It has been 70 years. We shouldn't forget what happened, but expecting modern Germans, who are completely removed from the Nazi regime, to apologize for the Holocaust and give reparations is not justice, it's extortion and victimization. Expecting white people in general to feel bad about the Holocaust when they didn't even do it is pure horseshit.

Yes, you are wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_kDcrT24w

>Anyone who practices free speech doesn't belong on board for free speech
wew

Lel, so saying Jews were a very small part of WW2 deaths is "offensive to sensitive libtards". Kill yourself Shlomo

PUNISHED

TRUMP

TIMELINE

>PUNISHED

>TRUMP

>TIMELINE

>Israel has a wall for fuck's sake.
So does China... But I don't recall them constantly False Flagging the West like Israel does.

USS Liberty. 9-11. Several smaller "terrorist" attacks. Funds ISIS. And on and on. They don't even have the integrity to stand behind their actions as they're always crying about anti-Semitism and the LOLcaust whenever anyone looks their way. And they still push the Diversity for Goyim only shit like the Liberal/Commie kikes in the West.

The only upside to them is that they are easier to isolate politically than the ones living in your own country.

>Hicks provided a link to a Huffington Post UK story noting that while 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, 5 million others were also slaughtered
Wait a second. When I was in high school not even a decade ago they were saying 6 million Jews plus 4 million others. The number's gone up...

>European people of color
So, slavs?

if he just mentioned jews, they would have attacked him because doesn't he know gays were also persecuted. Holocaust day is lose lose for Trump

>the holocaust did happen
Hello JIDF

Well he did cite HuffPo. But yeah, they've been quietly revising the numbers down by millions for years now. But they still insist the 6mil number is correct.

does he need to mention Jews?

Also, gypsies and cripples were killed, too.

Everyone knows what you are talking about "holocaust."

Holocaust...Jews
Armenian Holocaust... Armenian.

The Jewish Holocaust is "thee" Holocaust.

Most people only know of the Jewish one

Only gripe I have with isreal is they got away with attacking our navy

take notes kids, this is how you do it

>Jews were a very small part of WW2 deaths

well they were, Hitler killed 10 million Germans, 6 million jews is somewhat incidental to that

He just didn't make it all about the fucking jews, settle down.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

For fucks sake, left is trying so hard to put wedge between Trump and everyone.

When you say "holocaust" you immediately imply Jews because 99% of people have only heard of 1. The Armenian one is less known and even Cenk Uygur denies it.

I'm scared (((they))) are going to try to assassinate/impeach him now. D:

Didn't something like 20 mil russians die?

Oh fuck, of all the times I didn't want digits. STOP IT KEK, YOU ARE SCARE ME.

Stalin worshiping, anti Christian, Jewish princess? Yeah I totally impregnate her and refuse to marry, just to fuck up her world view when her child is raised by a Nazi.

nah don't worry famlam. I will protect him from everything and save the west as well.

How many billions does Israel siphon from you every year again?
Oh and why did they steal state secrets from you multiple times and sunk one of your ships?

Go away Schlomo.

Take a closer look in the cabinet.

6 gorillion oy veys 4 U rabbi mayer.

The ancient greeks build the west.

>holohaux
>happening

Get the fuck out kike

But its politicians elected by western Jews that send Israel that money.

The Israeli people are mostly ok. But the western Jews and the Israeli politicians/government should all get gassed.

>A (You) and 2 shekels has been deposited into your Sup Forums-Gold account

>playing both sides
>number one best cocksucker
>doesnt deny, was just given permission to not mention key buzzwords

I'm a Jew who believes in the Holocaust and I have no problems with Trump's statement.

We weren't the only ones who got fucked over and it's bullshit that the JIDF types are throwing a shitfit because he didn't specifically use the word "Jew" when it's the first thing anybody thinks of when they hear Holocaust. If he'd gone out of his way to say "Jews" or "anti-Semitism" the statement would've been convoluted pandering bullshit. It's also massively fucked up that almost as many non-Jews were killed, not to mention all of the people who died as a general result of WWII, and yet it's always "muh Jews" when it comes up.

Fuck "Jewish" values. My values are American values. What, you want me to put on a funny hat and say "Oy Vey" while eating matzo balls and gefilte fish?

do you understand the difference of
internationalistic jew and a nationalistic jew?
do you understand that only the first ones are supporting Marxist ideas?
do you know that Hitler hated the Jews because of it?

8 million soldiers and around 15 million civilians.

Underrated post.

>x this or y that is a loss for Trump
>x or y is a loss for Trump
>a LOSS
>for TRUMP

fuck(you) are the type of nigga that gets tired of winning,should u ever win at or anything in life.

And yet it still got about 6 gorillion (you)'s...

Did western jews elect Trump too? Do the marxist jews in american media like the zionists at Israel?

This doesn't say he denies it.

>The Jews built the West

>Freshly roasted kike
my favorit!

Also loved
>fuck white people
kike confirmed for non-white