CALIFORNIA YES! California considers becoming a sanctuary state

thehill.com/latino/317085-calif-considers-becoming-sanctuary-state

>California state legislators on Tuesday will hold an initial hearing on a bill that would make the entire state a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants, in defiance of President Trump’s stated plans to deport millions of people.

The ENTIRE STATE is going to be a safe haven and beacon for illegal parasites across the USA.

Is Trump BTFO?

>wow it's fucking nothing
CA already is a sanctuary state. Everyone who lives here knows that.

>push bill like the drinking age one
>no federal funding if you state drinking age is under 21
>no federal funding if your state is a sanctuary

bing bang boom

Well, that's one more step on the path to getting reduced from state to territory, having their congress representatives sent home to establish a Republican supermajority, and getting a new government from Trump.

Civil War II won't be like Civil War I. The states don't have their own military forces. It won't be a fight, it'll just be a legal process like what the federal government did in the resolution of Civil War I: barring ringleaders from participating in government, "reconstruction" of state governments at federal direction, and ratifying vae victus constitutional amendments as a condition of statehood.

But, you know, good luck with your unarmed rebellion and rather openly non-republican form of government. Not like the Constitution grants any powers to the federal government to deal with that kind of thing.

>California gets flooded with even more illegals and shitlibs than usual
>Calexit passes overwhelmingly
>Happening of our times begins

Can we meme blacks into going there too? Start some kind of Twitter campaign about how California cops aren't "raciss" and get these monkeys out of the east coast cities?

Please do it. Please.

I want to see California burn so badly.

>both sides want this to happen for various reasons

Honestly, I would 100% be OK with this. Lets just ship em all to Commiefornia and let them deal with it.

They are asking to get fucked by trump

This.

Doesnt matter where you are here. Illegal beaners get a free pass.

california is about to get btfo like the 1860s

In starting to think the wall might actually go around the Easter border of California

>become sanctuary state
>get no federal funding
>be poor and starve and die of thirst

>mfw all the hypocritical hollywood stars would end up moving when the state went to shit

let them do it.. send all the fucking refugees to california... win win.

As long as the people in the red areas are able to get out. Fine by me.

JUST
FUCKING
SECEDE
ALREADY

SoCal here. :/ I wish my state was willing to defend me, an actual citizen as much as they will defend illegal mexispics.

Isn't like 1/4 of that state illegal?

Drinking age in Cali is 24

sweet, now this will give trump an excuse to sue them and jail their politicians if they dont comply

Let's meme it!

sounds good to me. if they are all in one state it will be easier to round them up.

Won't the illegals just be able to move elsewhere in the USA? It's like Germany and Europe when Merkel invited millions of immigrants into her country.

Where they just get deported? Why would they?

Serious question, why is san diego whiter and more conservative than los angeles?

it isnt a complete loss of federal funds if your drinking age is over 21, its that you lose 10% of your federal transportation budget

No, because they'll be deported if they go elsewhere. Actually a lot of the ones in other states might go to California, and when California is forced to comply, they'll be easier to round up.

Can't wait for the liberation war over California territory.

Trump will pay out $50 per leftist killed.

1. Toss undocumented refugees to Cali
2. Plant seeds of unrest in Cali. Cali secedes from USA.
3. Build wall around Cali
4. Cut off water supply from Cali
5. ???
6. Watch a state burn to the ground.

>can't do sanctuary without massive amounts of federal gibs
>calicucks think they have any leverage
>mfw

Do any of them actually ever think this stuff out?

>tfw moving to Texas March 2018

No it isn't and there was actually something that was going to be on the ballot to lower the drinking age from 21 to 18.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off.

If we're fortunate, Cali will get invaded by the feds and every fucking cuck in LA will take a bullet to the brain.

Maybe if Trump is generous, he'll just freeze all federal funding for your debt wracked welfare state and order any Cali refugees to have their asses shipped back to their shithole. Don't need your retarded ideology poisoning the rest of the american well.

Sage'd.

I'm really sad about America's loss of California. I've lived there my whole life and I've seen every beautiful beach and hillside and national park. No wonder hippies love the place. Too bad the white man only had 150 years to enjoy it

You can always go to Jefferson. Hopefully they will be spit up then

>Illegals don't pay taxes
>Drunk drive like crazy
>Cause 60+ hospitals to close since they can't pay
>Turn CA into a trash ridden shit hole

Why do Californians love them so much?

Nico Nico Nuke the commies and spics

I swear to god I will join the army and liberate California from the hordes of invaders if they attempt to pull this shit.

Damn, Nico is a beauty.

4D chess by Putin, installing a highly divisive president and watch the US rip itself apart. What a masterful move.

Red California will be coming ahead of schedule.

No, fuck this entire state. My parents moved me out here when I was 11 and from ages 18-26 the state has been nothing but shit. I'm sick of Sacramento and these faggots are about to raise gasoline tax and car registration because they cannot buget due to all the money the throw at illegals.

Idolmaster better.

Red rivers of blood hopefully, yes. The mother of all happenings.

Cuz fuck white people and borders'n shit man.

Nullification crisis 2

Because Russia fucking with Lithuiania is more important then the US being overrun by a foreign horde.

Fuck off Denmark, if you have a problem with Russia deal with it yourself you whiny little bitch.

So build two walls?
Nice....

>>Illegals don't pay taxes
>>Drunk drive like crazy
>>Cause 60+ hospitals to close since they can't pay
>>Turn CA into a trash ridden shit hole
you forgot rapes, murder, arson, kidnapping ,theft, drug dealing, bribing, taking over cities, places, businesses, turning everything into cartel ghetto land and ruining social services while sucking off all that sweet taxpayer money

They're also getting the youth addicted to drugs and destroying your future.
How many mexican drug dealers, gangbangers, cartel tools have drug addict white girls ?

Save tons in federal funding.

An Idolmaster is fine too.

>Is Trump BTFO

California is BTFO itself. Those poor bastards..Flee while you can white man, these traitor jews are giving away YOUR country.

>Califaggia becomes a sanctuary state
>INS crackdowns in the other 49
>all the illegals stampede into shithole LA
>Trump places National Guard on the border, then cuts off federal funding to the state including welfare and water supplies
>get to watch soldiers Periscope California destroying itself

savage

They are retards. Stupid fucking niggers here voted to pay MORE to get plastic bags.

Military base in San Diego.

WHAT? i can drink alcohol almost a decade earlier here

2/3 of commiefornia's GDP is federal money

way to bankrupt yourselves faggots

California receives no federal funding. We actually have a budget surplus that we give to the feds.

Not against cali getting beat back to a red state. Just saying that it's not as simple as cutting funding. It would take force.

Brown people want to get as far away from the border as possible.

ignorance. They don't see the part. Just that they're human. When they do some kind of wrong they go "oh" and than think of NIMBY thoughts and continue on with their fantasy life.
These pieces of shit will continue to cluster move due to passive white flight until all of cally becomes a giant ghetto

I'll slide out of this shit hole when that happens.

What's funny is Scalia's supreme court ruling in 1997 is actually the basis for sanctuary cities

California does not always have a surplus. They alternate where some years they take much more. The last few years they took more to combat their drought.

What are the chances of a massive earthquake fucking up SoCal within the next 5 years?

remove welfare

remove colorado river

Two reasons

1. It's a military base. Lots of whites.
2. There was a railroad that was suppose to go here for shipping, but the guy building the road got in a fight with the mayor, so instead built the railroad to Los Angeles, so LA got all the shipping and the shit city around it. We got the military instead.

do it and the feds have an excuse to rethink the colorado river compact.

Born and raised in CA, personally I think its doomed. Mexicans and lowlifes on welfare have destroyed it. Nothing short of a purge of Illegals, anchor babies, and people on entitlements will fix it. Eventually it will just be super rich gated communities and dirt poor third world neighborhoods.

They will keep arguing to abolish the electoral college.

If that happens, the illegal voting will be even more out of control than it is now, as it will achieve for them more than being able to print a "Drumpf lost popular vote!" headline, it will win them the elections.

We should low key let them, just like I support them succeeding. The aftermath of either will either be the largest red pill in history for the liberal epicenter or the absolute destruction of California and that's a win-win in my book either way it goes.

The Big One is coming.
They're been predicting it could happen any day for a decade now. It's long overdue.

Here's a 2nd post and a (You)

CA receives tons of non-monetary aid from the federal government. For the love of god man, more than half of your water is imported from federally owned water reserves in other states.

All they have to do is stop supporting you and your entire GDP surplus is blown on water you have to buy from other states, boosting their GDP. California is a welfare state that brags about how good it is at self-sufficiency. Sad.

>surplus
yeah ok. doesnt help your 453 billion debt. tho

also good luck maintaining a surplus when all the illegals flood your state. gonna need a cali wall soon enough.

That's a fair statement.

I was more trying to convey that it's not as easy as shutting down our government through slashing massive federal cash influx that isn't necessarily there. We're pretty self sufficient. Just that the majority of people here are infuriatingly retarded. Life reverse Texas, where the minority of people are Patriots and the majority are hippy liberals.

They're pushing to abolish the electoral college precisely because they want to flood the country with illegals and have them vote Democrat. It's why they're also so die hard against voter ID laws and investigations into voter fraud.

Without outright scamming, Democrats can't win elections.

>considers losing federal funding
This gon' be good

there are also more ways to screw cali for this. like charging them with obstruction. or just ignoring the sanctuary thing and having the feds round them up anyway.

California relies on federal funding for such a massive portion of their economy and budget that if they get their Funding cut we'll need to build a second wall to keep them from flooding other states as it collapses into a SJW version of Mexico

>California receives no federal funding

Califag here, I hope Trump liberates this place

checked

we need to make it happen

Well considering we can charge them for the federal buildings, roads, and other forms of infrastructure as we let them become an independent state, I would wager that Trump doesn't give a fuck.

Where are you from user?

And they say reverse psychology doesn't work.

Californianons will be missed

Just think, you will have your own South Africa.

If nobody reads then I feel very sorry. It's going to hurt everyone when food prices spike up like no tomorrow.

This. It changes nothing. National guard should reclaim California for the Union.

Camp Pendleton. Closer to Marine base.

>Californianons will not be missed

Fixed that for you

Honestly it would nend to be a military operations to clear out california. The white liberals would fight tooth and nail to keep this wy of life.

Perfect. We send all the illegals to California and then build a wall on the state border to keep them in.

Drive the left even further left.

Nice digits

Kek will be pleased it shall happen

upstate jew york so i know your pain

dont worry tho. i own a gunshop and sell as much freedom as i can

>the foremost Gay state
>sanctuary for Muslims

YES PLEASE
MAKE IT SO
I WANT TO LAUGH FOR ETERNITY