Quebec shooting

So, is this guy an actual white nationalist or is it just another fake hate crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)
google.ca/amp/vancouversun.com/news/local-news/they-were-out-of-their-league-mountie-behind-mr-big-tactic-blasts-rcmps-terror-probe/amp
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/29/multiple-people-reported-shot-by-gunmen-at-quebec-city-mosque/?utm_term=.5ba30113562d
youtu.be/Wt0z-nKAsGM
youtu.be/e3gymQqdg3w
scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/14301/index.do
youtu.be/_pM9gqG1wxc
youtu.be/ZlBpE36Xxt4
macleans.ca/news/one-third-of-canada-could-be-immigrants-by-2036-statscan/
highrivertimes.com/2015/02/16/high-river-gun-seizures-fallout-overshadows-rcmp-flood-efforts-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a cover up by the Canadian government.

I love how nu-Sup Forums went from "Coulter's Law" to "false-flag" the moment they knew the shooter was white.

>I love how nu-Sup Forums went from "Coulter's Law" to "false-flag" the moment they knew the shooter was white.

I was false flag all the way

Look at the timing for God's sake

Has the security camera footage been released yet?

>Security footage
>In a mosque

What?

bump

The incident where they had a pig head left at the door of the mosque prompted them to install a CCTV camera.

Where is the footage?

Un vrai Nationaliste Québécois, oui, rien a voir avec les chiens WASP des USA...

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

This.

Mosques are mostly used for weapon trafficking and drug dealing. If would be stupid to create your own incriminating evidences.

That's actually what the average Quebecer is like. Shockingly enough.

It doesn't matter what actually happened

Sup Forums will claim that it was a false flag, because that's what supports their narrative

Hey user, check out this one weird trick the RCMP uses to coerce Canadians into implicating themselves in a crime.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)

>Police officers create a fictitious criminal organization and then seduce the suspect into joining it. They build a “relationship” with the suspect, gain his confidence, and then enlist his help in a succession of criminal acts (e.g., credit card scams, selling guns).

>[The Mr. Big Technique] has been used in more than 350 cases across Canada as of 2008.

>While the details of the technique vary from case to case, the Mr. Big cases usually share a common design. Prior to engaging the suspect, he or she is placed under surveillance over a period of time (typically weeks) so the police can learn more about the target’s personality and his habits. This information helps undercover officers develop an interactive scenario. In most cases, the suspect is socially isolated, economically disadvantaged, unemployed and has few friends.

There's been zero exploration of his motives OP. Mostly people completely making shit up to go after whateve the fuck they wanted to in the first place.

The last major terrorist shit thea comes to mind there was the French Identity movement, which this could easily fit. And calling the french identity movement in canada white nationalists is completely fucking retarded.

And even then he could be a nutcase. It could be a personal grudge. Hell, he had far left feminist shit on his FB. He could have been angry about islam's positions on that.

(You) (OP)
>An undercover operative will then attempt to develop a social bond by “bumping into” their target at a nightclub, or in public, claiming that they need help (e.g., flat tire, femme fatale in a broken-down car, etc.). A “friendship” between the operative and the suspect is then established. The operative will proceed to provide the target with entertainment, gifts, companionship, meals, and eventually employment. The suspect will be asked to complete small “criminal” tasks for large sums of money. These odd jobs can vary from counting large stacks of cash to retrieving packages from locked cars. The “illegal” activities gradually increase in seriousness and in frequency.

I wonder if this sort of operation could be used to further a political agenda and make criminals out of ordinary people?

Oh wait...
>google.ca/amp/vancouversun.com/news/local-news/they-were-out-of-their-league-mountie-behind-mr-big-tactic-blasts-rcmps-terror-probe/amp

>Nuttall and Korody were arrested in July 2013 as part of a police sting after planting what they believed were pressure-cooker bombs at the B.C. legislature on Canada Day. A jury found them guilty of terrorism-related charges in June 2015.

>But on Friday, Justice Catherine Bruce ruled the RCMP had entrapped Nuttall and Korody into carrying out a police-manufactured crime, describing it as something the couple could never have planned, let alone executed, without the help and coercion of undercover officers. The conviction was overturned and the couple released.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/29/multiple-people-reported-shot-by-gunmen-at-quebec-city-mosque/?utm_term=.5ba30113562d

>The Quebec Islamic Cultural Center, one of several mosques in the area, was the target of an apparent hate crime in June, when someone left a bloody pig’s head wrapped in cellophane at the front door, along with a note reading, “Bonne appétit.” The consumption of pork is banned by Islam. Concerned about that kind of incident, the mosque installed several closed-circuit cameras around the building.

import, pls

>That's actually what the average Quebecer is like. Shockingly enough.

Et voici l'anglo Canadien moyen...

youtu.be/Wt0z-nKAsGM

>be forced to take psych meds
>stop taking psych meds because woke
many such cases.

I like him. He looks likeable. Get him to germany.
He has much work to do.

-----WELCOME CTR-----

>Bonne appétit
>bonne (feminine)
>appétit (masculine)

Quebecois' proficiency in french language...

i love how youll never get out of your 3rd world shithole.
BYE BYE Paco!

>The last major terrorist shit thea comes to mind there was the French Identity movement, which this could easily fit. And calling the french identity movement in canada white nationalists is completely fucking retarded.

The last terrorist attack in Canada was a crazy anglo shooting a political rally, Bubba...

youtu.be/e3gymQqdg3w

Mr. Big operations got railed pretty hard back in 2014. They're more trouble than they're worth now.

Here's the case if you're interested
scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/14301/index.do

Holy shit, what is wrong with the RCMP?

Occupe toi de ton propre pays, Jean le petit cocu...

youtu.be/_pM9gqG1wxc

Uhhhhhh...

>implying you can refute her points

False flag

dude va t'en. Genie has a man-face

They still exist though, and the tactic is not beyond the RCMP. All it takes for some people is a push in the right direction and they're off committing a massacre to impress "Mr. Big".

Sup Forums is just a different kind hugbox

They are like our ATF and FBI combined, as well as being provincial police in some provinces.

They should be disbanded, senpai.

Some nationalist frogs get butthurt pretty fucking bad. You ask them about what PET should've done about the FLQ crisis and they all say, "lol idk, but he shouldn't have imposed martial law!".

Seriously fuck those guys. Anyone who knows a frog like this shouldn't be surprised. They're so focused on preserving their """culture""" that some of them absolutely refuse to accept any sort of change whatsoever.

Si tu es une petite lopette low lest...

>mostly

>They're so focused on preserving their """culture""" that some of them absolutely refuse to accept any sort of change whatsoever.

Says the guy from BC getting raped by chinks...

youtu.be/ZlBpE36Xxt4

I'm just happy I'll never meet you.

Thank you, President Trump!

youre the biggest faggot of all the namefags

how delusional. Sup Forums is really creating it´s own reality with such BS

>White nationalist
He was a Quebec nationalist, you twat. We are white, but we don't define our nationalism on our skin color, unlike American mutts that have nothing else to unify around.
Selon-moi, ça ne fait que prouver que c'était un false-flag (l'incident du cochon) . N'importe quel francophone sait que c'est bon, et non bonne.

He supported Trump and Le Pen

One of us?

she looks like one of those fembeasts up in the woods deep in the laurentides.

I think you're misunderstanding the purpose

Mr. Big operations are for high profile cold cases where everybody "knows" (or thinks they know) who did it but lack sufficient evidence to convict. They make the fake organization and try to get the person to confess to major crimes in order to gain admittance.

Sorry if you were expecting MK Ultra mind control shit

Guys, calm your tits. We're all in this together.

You givin' them too much credit, buddy.

First of all, NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Second of all, I'm not from BC. I'm from rural Ontario. Change doesn't happen here, at all.

Je te mets la vérité en face et ca te fait des bobos sur tes petits feeling...

macleans.ca/news/one-third-of-canada-could-be-immigrants-by-2036-statscan/

pretty clearly a false flag

and really now, is that so different from posting on Sup Forums and having people encourage you to "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" with every 3rd post?

Brainwashing is brainwashing.

>He was a Quebec nationalist, you twat. We are white, but we don't define our nationalism on our skin color, unlike American mutts that have nothing else to unify around.

Oui, quand tu es 1/16 Irlandias, Allemand, Negre, etc...c'est dure d'avoir une identité, donc tu t'appelles 'blanc'...

They can make fun of "false flag" all they want but they've got guilty conscience for coming here and trying to make us apologize for something we have literally no control over.

We share political views and MOST of us are absolutely against the political violence that has been justified. But no, keep telling us how people can't make up their own minds, don't mind their own decisions, and don't go out to harm others. That's totally 100% on someone other than them. Fucking idiots. Even if he did frequent this board, it would still prove nothing, which is frankly ridiculous and impossible to prove. The best evidence presented so far is someone claiming they'd go and "demonstrate"? Oh no, wouldn't want a peaceful protestor outside my church! So scary! Better collab every single post on the site that *could* be considered *maybe* bigoted and use it as "REAL NEWS". Wew. This is why less than 10% (and falling!) of the world even watch the news anymore! You people are being paid to browse a satire image board and trying to prove what? That people talk about edgy shit and can't be trusted? Fuck right off, you Orwellian piece of shit and take your thought crimes with you.

why?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was just some crazy asshole.

That's straight out of 1984, how have I not heard about this?

Fuck, tu dois tellement etre un turbo manlet avec des guns de 11 pouces pour dire ca...

>they've got guilty conscience for coming here and trying to make us apologize for something we have literally no control over.
but Muslims are all responsible for terrorist acts, right?

>brown hair
>white

>the tactic is not beyond the RCMP
Reminder that the RC illegally went into homes and illegally removed all guns from a town under flood evacuation.

highrivertimes.com/2015/02/16/high-river-gun-seizures-fallout-overshadows-rcmp-flood-efforts-2

>Guys, calm your tits. We're all in this together.

Anglos throwing the first rock like always...

There is absolutely no difference between this tactic and MK Ultra brainwashing. If the RCMP is brazen enough to use this tactic and bring it to court, imagine what CSIS would do with it in scenarios that would never see the light of public scrutiny.

Well it has been like that in France for decades, it might be different abroad.

Does anyone actually take that shit seriously? There are obviously deluded stormfags, but no one would get themselves arrested over Sup Forums.

I will say it again. FALSE FLAG!!!!

timing and the awkward aftermath surrounding the patsy

C'est mon problème avec les nationalistes blancs des États-Unis. Ils sont tellement mélangés qu'ils doivent faire une ségrégation basée sur la couleur de la peau, plutôt que l'origine ethnique. La couleur de la peau n'est qu'un signe (le plus apparent, je vais leur donner) de l'origine ethnique. L'ethno-nationalisme blanc est une farce en soi, de cette perspective.

>I'm not from BC. I'm from rural Ontario. Change doesn't happen here, at all.

Les villes sont en train de se faire shitskinner, Bubba..je ne peux plus etre a MTL sans etre entourer de sales negres partout(sauf a Westmount, bien sur)...

I'm actually a Quebecer who was raised bilingually and decided to move out of Quebec because I wasn't fond of having the engineering office I worked in raided by the language police. We got cited for having a chart on the wall for standard screw sizes with English written on it.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY???

Too low profile to make the news here. And in any case, do you seriously think that this guy had the same motive as Bain?

You're forgetting the post battlan raids on mosques that unearthed enough millitary hardware to take over Belgum very quickly.

It sounds like it could easily be used in entrapment cases where the police want to look good by taking down someone they can charge with big terrorist crimes. I don't know about canada but America has had no shortage of those cases.

The Mr. Big operations are now pretty much considered entrapment. I believe a high profile killer out east got released in 2014 from prison, even though there is evidence proving he pretty much did the killings. I think he drowned his kids or something like that.

delete this

i am a big guy. but I am not able to look at the man face

it's fake. White people don't commit crime.

>refuse to accept any sort of change whatsoever.
Isn't that a good thing when the change you want to bring to the table is cultural genocide?
Go fuck yourself, next time I see an Anglo, I'll punch him thinking about you, faggot.

>L'ethno-nationalisme blanc est une farce en soi, de cette perspective.

Fuck, tu dis...je n'ai rien a voir avec un saloperie d'ukrainiens ou de Polonais...

>Does anyone actually take that shit seriously?
Apparently yes

Are you claiming that it is impossible for one of the millions of Sup Forums browsers to commit violence? There are posters here who are genuinely schizophrenic. Ever been to /x/?

Yesterday false flag. Today's false flag is the bomb alert in jewish centers.

What would be the appropriate timing for a mosque massacre?

>We got cited for having a chart on the wall for standard screw sizes with English written on it.

Cmon James...tu viens d'inverter ca, mon cabochon..l'office de la lnague est extreme mais pas tant que ca...

You guys are so busy trying to "protect the language" that you important thousands upon thousands of Haitians and Moroccans.

Been to Montreal North, lately?

No you fucking retard. The best way to do things is through peaceful engagement, not making yourself look like a fucking nigger-tier troglodyte by going to a mosque and killing innocents.

Royal Canadian Contracted police where the mayors of cities pay money into a big old pit in Ottawa and can't even guarantee staffing levels

loaded question fallacy

I love how we're building a wall for you paco's

>And in any case, do you seriously think that this guy had the same motive as Bain?

Oh yeah, Bain was so much better...he only wanted to kill some dirty frogs, right guys, nothing bad...

Well then it seems, that germany is doing everything right while everyone else does it wrong because smth like this was never heard of here.

Or it is all just cmplete BS

>Media coverage is minimal
>Facts are completely absent from them.
>The kid was pretty homo. He liked SJW tier shit on facebook
>Moroccan was originally a suspect. Now no mention of him
Mostly something just seems off.

i hope you dont find her attractive. you must be just as inbred as she is.

>i am a big guy.

5'10'' et 190lbs de graisse ne fait pas de toi un gros gars, Kevin...je suis 6'3'' et 295 de pures muscles avec des guns de 23 pouces...

We're talking about the same people who cited an Italian restaurant for having the word "Pasta" on the menu.

They wanted every single one of our internal emails to be in French. My manager, a Romanian, didn't speak French. The head of the design department was American who spoke even less French. The vast majority of our clients were American. Do you think they gave a flying fuck about French?

The company basically gave half the employees the day off because they didn't want the language police to end up talking to them with their broken or non-existent French.

white person commits violent criminal act
>HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>THIS MUST BE AN ELABORATE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY, THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE

For a board that deifies Dilbertman, its like you've never heard of cognitive dissonance

Something is very off.

>Isn't that a good thing when the change you want to bring to the table is cultural genocide?
>Go fuck yourself, next time I see an Anglo, I'll punch him thinking about you, faggot.

Vas y fort mon Kevin...

im 6'4

>initial reports of 2 gunmen
>witnesses say 2 gunmen
>witnesses confirm Allahu ackbar was shouted and that was plastered on headlines
>he liked left wing politicians as well as right wing ones which the media doesnt mention
>go to sleep
>wake up
>ONE WHITE NATIONALIST TRUMP SUPPORTER RACIST NEO NAZI ACTED ALONE IN A TERRORIST ACT

>Ils sont tellement mélangés qu'ils doivent faire une ségrégation basée sur la couleur de la peau, plutôt que l'origine ethnique.

Voilà la raison pour laquelle ce pays s'effrondera. Il n'existe pas une identité américaine ... Nous avons seulement """les valeurs partagées""", et nous ne sommes pas capables de définir ces valeurs. C'est vraiment la civilisation des Pariahs.

That's an issue we've had for two decades now. The left has been pushing the question: "What is it to be Quebecois?" Of course, whenever you'll ask someone to pin down what exactly is culture with solid examples, they'll have a hard time coming up with an answer or the answer will be dismissed, because naming a song from Quebec doesn't validate a whole nation's culture.
So, by chopping piece by piece what it is to be Quebecois, there was one thing they couldn't ignore: the fact we were speaking French in North America. They then used that fact against us to push down immigration of third world countries, who spoke French. Because in the end, they're just like us, right?

In my opinion, protecting the language's important, but there's more battles to fight around our cultural identity, which the commies don't want to talk about.

Tu veux juste que j'en poste plus, salope...