Annexing Mexico

Instead of wasting resources and everyone's efforts, why not just go directly to the point and Annex Mexico right now?, eventually, it is something that is bound to happen in the foreseeable future, there's a bunch of benefits tied to the practice.

first of all, would be a smaller border to protect and build a wall for (We hate these Guatemalans and Hondurans as much as you hate us, except they're even somehow more worthless than us.)

More TAX to be collected across the board, you think we mexishits pay less tax than you guys do? we pay shittons of tax, but the current Mexican't Gubbermint is stealing most of it, most notably, a recent case, being the governor of Veracruz, who bought loads of fake chemo meds with taxpayer money and is currently on the run.

Unhindered Access to Mexico's Natural Resources, Mexico is about the fifth largest petrol producer so far, problem is, with the Pemex drama and shit, the Mexican Elite and Top Governors have been not properly managing the money it is produced from it, it would far be more effective in hands of the US. Government to handle, leading to cheaper prices across the board, both you guys and also, us.

This would also allow free reign and a new influx for companies to compete themselves to new client standards, do you think our current telecom leading company would bend a knee to the scam that the US is currently having to what they're currently running?.

Besides, making this soil better to habituate would entirely kill the need of "Mexicans" to go to the north since they would no longer have a need to, and even if it was still the case, the money transfer from say, Texas, to Veracruz, would very much still stay in the country.

Your military Might can shut them down in the first week without any problem, and recess them into the system of "gang controlling blocks of streets" rather than controlling wholly states.

This would be better for the both of us. prove me wrong Sup Forums, the

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqluAEY6V38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Let's. In fact how about a USA from the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Panama. A continental USA.

Polk didn't want a bunch of Mexicans getting in. Same thing today.

It would make more sense with a president that's popular in Mexico, but still a good leader, which probably isn't going to happen.

>Your military Might can shut them down in the first week without any problem, and recess them into the system of "gang controlling blocks of streets" rather than controlling wholly states.

i forgot to mention this on the vein of cartels***

If America asked the Mexican people, hey, you want a deal like Puerto Rico? I bet it would be reqconquista time so fast the DF wouldn't know what hit it.

I believe Polk most likely didnt believe taking more would be a good move, Mexico being pissed off at losing certain states by the time they were cornered. taking over a country like that would eventually lead to people forcibly not assimilating because of hate to the "conquerors", in this context, most mexicans can already tell the USA is basically our overlords and many are ready to bend a knee on the snap of a finger.

Just have trump say "We'll make you all murrikans just gib uver the cuntry" and the mexicans will slap peña nieto off just to give Mr. Trump the country.

The Puerto Rico deal inst even that bad, worse come to worse, for election purposes, could treat Mexico as an entire state value (given we're about 32 states) or simply not be allowed to vote unless in original American soil, or whatever, we keep voting for retards, we should not be have any right to be voting anyway, not yet.

One Mexico please, hold the Mexicans

You get the mexicans free of charge sir, no need to hold them up.

>More TAX to be collected across the board

LOL

Daily reminder that 40% of Mexicans live in poverty. That's around 45 million people.

That's poverty in a country where the minimum wage is $3.50 USD a day... A FUCKING DAY.

If the US annexes Mexico it would instantly gain a good 70 million poor people by American standards.

It'd be a terrible deal for the US and that's w/o even going into the cultural and social differences.

This would be a perfect plan if American WASPs genocided all the Mexican mongrels and just kept the land, unfortunately the white man has become a numale brainwashed puppet of the Jew so this will never happen.
In the current condition of both countries the Mexican culture would end up taking over the US degenerate ((("culture"))), ultimately turning the whole thing into Mexico 2.0, which doesn't benefit the Zionist agenda.

Then explain how Mexico is able to keep the US as the sole 87% of all imports.

At least they would have a culture now.

Mexicans on Sup Forums are so fucking cringy, bunch of pathetic cucks.

Let the gringos die off their femminism and leftism, buld the wall as a containment
I dont want their sickness spreading south

Why not introduce birth control into the water supply?

>One day there will be a president of USA that runs for Mexican president also. The union is unavoidable.

Got any better ideas paco??

The problem with annexing mexico is that you then have a bunch of fucking mexicans in your country that you are trying to kick out in the first place. So unless this annex comes with some convenient jew ovens and campgrounds, itll never happen.

this, we can annex Mexico only after a pandemic or something clears it out.

You wish fucking chiapaneco, get your ass to work instead of craving that welfare

what would we do about all those dumb brown people though

Just like your cuck president is allowing an unlimited influx of ISIS terrorists into your soon to be shithole country?

the idea would be to give Mexicans a reason to stay in their soil and to hinder the reasoning for them to "hop" the border.

No fuck off. Stay in your shitty country.

BUILD WALL

If we can kill the natives/enslave them I'd be all for it. Dump the Mexican men into the sea and distribute the women/land accordingly.

Soy de Sonora, pendejo.

Easier if we just release the ethno-virus and cleanses Mexico thb.

I'm so sorry everyone

It's sad to see my countrymen doing these kind of shitty threads

If we annex Mexico and Central America we will have plenty of space to build reservations for nigs.

We almost did after the Mexican American war.
I guess it's time to finish what was started.

Because, Mexico's Problems then become OUR PROBLEMS.

Fucking this

This is actually the most likely way WW3 might start with Trump at the helm.

I'm okay with this on one condition.

>No mexicans can be on any kind of government assistance for 100 years after the take over.

Most Mexicans wouldn't put a fight if promised "American citizenship"

If this happens, as a Mexican American, will I be able to get a Native American EBT card?

youtube.com/watch?v=DqluAEY6V38

>OH look its another "mexicans are fucking pathetic" thread

>wanting to own Mexico

Why? It's full of Mexicans

That would be fairly impossible as that would imply no cash would flow back to the country, making it go bankrupt immediately.

Considering Government assistance means : Education, Electricity for the City, certain food subsidies, ETC.

If you meant "Direct cash to your pocket" kind of shit, i don't know why you Americans even give those to your own citizens desu.

Why stop there?

As it stands now, The profits from oil would not make up the cost of "Americanizing" the millions of people currently living in mexico. We'd have a huge crime problem, high poverty and low wage/wage stagnation because suddenly there's millions of extra workers when the US already has an unemployment problem.

The benefits don't outweigh the cons.

Never read the beginning part.

Goddamn...when Paul Begala calls someone a nerd . . .

Not to mention you'd never elect another conservative or evenly slightly right wing president again. That is a negative and you know it.

>Austin
Why?

>annexing all that garbage

For what purpose?

>ANY part of Africa
"NO"

we're building a wall to keep you spics out of this great nation. I'd rather nuke your disgusting country to glass and back than annex that piece of turd.

>annexing Mexico
There is literally nothing good that could come from making white people as small of a minority as niggers are now

Its full of mexicans.

Remove all the beaners and sure, deal.

they don't want the ricc¡ans there, just saying

Have you not seen the massive tantrum mexicans are throwing because of Trump?

I used to think it was a good idea, know I know why it hasn't been done since so long ago.

I think a lot of Mexishits actually would move back to Mexican territory since it would be America too, but with their own culture and language.

I actually support this. Mexico is a worthy region, the people are bleeding themselves for a system that is hell bent on following a path of ignorant pride instead of changing to something that works.

I watch Mexican media and often see the US blamed as the evil bogey man who keeps Mexico from becoming great, when in fact its their own politicians, police, and cartels. The one time the people fight back and kill the cartels, the government and military step in and demand they disarm and disband.

Fuck that shit. I'll say this; If our government wont do it, you and your people should, with the aim of a civil uprising being to join the US.

>Annexing Mexico
only if we kill every spic in the way and bulldoze every standing structure there is there.

i don't want these horrid spic niggers alive as my countrymen.

Paid Blueshift/ CTR shills out to make everyone look bad.

They just voted for kicking out a lot of spics... why would they want more spics to stain US?

Seen any good beheadings today Jose?

>Annexing brown people without killing them
Thats the whole reason Latin America is so shit in the first place. The Spanish raped while the english exterminated. just annexing Mexico would end up fucking up the US.

Never really thought of that but heres a better idea

Spend a few billion to buy about 10 south of the mexican border.

Then set up tons of deadly pit falls, booby traps, electrical fences, barbed wire, land mines, snipers, lasers, drone strikes, and no water.

Just turn 10 miles south of the border into a no mans land.

Problem solved

Oh, and even have a plane crop duet the area with neurotoxins regularly.

We can set up reality tv show and create jobs as well as stimulate the economy.

Those who arrive survive.

Let them try. Winner gets 4000 billion. Just to keep them honest and willing. Heh