Pt 8 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4
Pt 5
Pt 6
Pt 7

This is #8 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

Someone please aggregate it all onto a wordpress blog, or infographic, or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0tE6T-ecmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping once or twice.

Cuck Wars was always shit.

who should I annoy on twitter?

THE NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES, FATHER

The majority of the world has bad taste.

how about your mother?

1/3

What about we retake the "they live" redpill meme from that sjw kike who makes shitton of money from it and from nigger and wigger faggs trying to look edgy with those stupid nigger hats?
Btw I started a thread about that 6 months ago but the timing now is perfect. Attacking a cringy supposedly subversive symbol of their shit """subculture""" would be fucking awesome, and it's easy af. Just post proven fake news by cnn and other lefties with "OBEY" in the macro, plus other pic related shit. Start slowly before turning it full natsoc so normies dig it for a while, like with pepe.

What songs/music styles are begging for subversion?

t. not a musician who's stuff you have probably listened to by now, honest.

I'm emailing all these threads to those retarded liberal pop culture tech blogs like vox, vice, salon, etc.

You guys are pathetic. Keep it up!

2/3

ayy remember this?

HP pic.

Thinking also of Trump themed Rebels against the NWO Empire for a Star Wars one.

3/3

not on twitter

Fagg

Do what you think is best, god bless.

It's almost funny how much the crew fears our memes.

Thanks, God bless you too :)

Do you realize how awesome of a sign that would be to take to a liberal protest?

7 threads filled with nothing.
Failed "project" so far.

Just replace all swastikas with Female and Antifa symbols if you want to cause some major butthurt.

Create OC.

you have a brilliant mind user

Did I get this right or have I gone arse about face?

God damn those droids are stupid. Why didn't they just take one hand grenade and toss it there? "Parry this."

MAGA

im just here for the dank memes tbqh familia

They dont use grenades in star shit.

Can't make memes now but two ideas:

Neo vs the matrix.
Something with the caption "which side are you on?"

We need to further splinter and push divide to drive them apart even more.

Any thoughts on using Pokémon memes?

Force push
Checkmate

We could use the fatlady for something

The funny thing about this memes is...they are right,you can tell shit,but if we make a meme about how retarded are feminists and gays supporting islamism,it is rightfully retarded and them knowing it won't change that fact so...good luck,here's a (you),use it wisely attention whore

proof that 2d

Too verbose.
Post holocaust pictures and impact font text saying about how, if every one of 6 million jews had a gun, it wouldn't have happened.

Well, that's only few droids you killed. My next droid will shoot a rocket at you. Check.

Someone can make a better quality one

i have an idea
>star cucks my wifes son strikes back

>absolute nonsense flowing out of a spaniard's mouth

What's new?

This thread has potential, have a bump

What we need is a new with open gates video

Dammit, the headline at the bottom says "Compulsory ID cards imposed by Thickeness"
Which they would take to mean "The evil government wants to imporse mandatory voter ID"
Fuck, don't use that one kek

hahahahaha, wait until she goes even more insane.

>claiming hermione was black after she wrote her as white in the books and allowed her to be casted as white in the movies
>put her name on the most god awful fanfiction, filled with the worst cliches, worst mary sue, characters change for no reason (harry potter and the cursed child)
>confuses her children's fantasy world for reality (trump is voldemort)

Can't wait to see what these memes drive her to do.

I'm tempted to write a bunch of horrible fan fictions, by that I mean good at first, and then slowly turn it into the most subversive shit I can think of. Get a bunch of fans for it, tweet it to the Rowling once it gets popular. Encourage a fan-author war.

I can into creative writing.

I had a feeling I had done that. I can never do those short concise zingers.

>mfw I've used that exact same argument on the anti-gun normies and they chimped out like you wouldn't believe

did you see the other ones I sent her?

This idea has grown to attack the left on many fronts. It's to direct attack their safe space bubble, lessen the amount of ground they have to stand on mentally, develop paranoia and fear ("even my heroes are turning against me!"), and finally (and most importantly) to pull the saveable people away from liberalism and gradually toward our side.

You disrupt the gatekeeper to their mind by displaying a character they admire. Now that you're inside, you destroy and/or modify the beliefs in their mind by making them question their very perspectives.

This isn't walking into their subconscious from a firefight. This is us walking into their subconscious mind, and their conscious mind gave us the key. Doing what we are doing is far more powerful than most people realize.

i don't even know how she makes the black claim considering she can be objectively disproven
she really is insane

Wil Wheaten is being targeted by SJWs for speaking out against a moslem. He's the perfect target for today.

Barney Stinson from HIMYM == Nazi?

A whitened symmetra. Not white enough, needs blond hair.

apply this with circumcision lmao

almost done

We are still preparing, soon.

However, suggestions on subversive memes would be good.

You are a terrorist Harry.

Reminder that the Goblins who work at the only bank existent in the Harry Potter universe are VERY Jewish-looking, with big noses and all that jazz. We could use this angle to spread the word that Rowling was and undercover antisemite

Pic related

That's why posts such as this mean nothing. CNN and the others can broadcast our plans 24/7 for a week, and it would make no difference. Humans are inherently hardwired to lower their mental guard when they are exposed to someone they like. To defeat this plan would require people to fundamentally change their basic thought structures, which obviously requires orders of magnitude more effort and time to accomplish. This is a very lightweight, effective strategy.

>mfw she tried to explain that away as being "white with fright"

Call it crypto fascism for extra keks. You could make a whole comparison between concentration camps and Azkhaban.

Game Of Thrones

>stahp ruining fag wars for me like GAWD u guys are so pathetic like omg :'((((((((((((

oh wow ouch lol

If you want to make these very effective, target Overwatch, new Star Wars, modern-day Marvel stuff, or anything with "good guys beat bad guys with the power of rainbows, diversity, and friendship". The easiest thing to do is just add things like Pepe, or use the most iconic and powerful scenes and events as "example" images, like in the OP pic.

Someone put the lightning scar doubled on his forehead so it's SS and tweet it at her with "Ministry of Magic says you're a terrorist now, Harry!" Maybe put the picture above and then one below with Hagrid saying it and tweet it at her.

This actually has some real potential. Get some fake (or ideally real) Jewish people to protest about that. She'd have no choice but to bend the knee and look bad.

This. Most normie thing on tv and such huge potential with the Wall.

youtu.be/I0tE6T-ecmg

Make it look like Melania instead

Oh my God, that's GENIUS

Well fuck me sideways this is genuinely brilliant

>A bong
>Wanting to fuck a poo in loos
Not surprised in the slightest

Perfect

So I see a lot of harry potter and Star Wars
we are missing Doctor Who
lefties love that garbage

This is a good one.

Not anymore
They all left when they put Capaldi in because he isn't some dreamboat with an English accent
Unfortunately the writing is still 100% shit so it isn't worth watching. Sucks because I love the Italian bastard and everything he does
He's like a mini Craig Ferguson

Compiling other stuff, SJWs attacked her for cultural appropriation for writing about native Americans. There is a weakness there to exploit. We can tie it in with Elizabeth Warren claiming to be native American somehow.

Maybe a picture of Elizabeth looking angry with the caption "NATIVE AMERICANS LIKE ME DON'T WANT PRIVILEGED RICH WHITE GIRLS LIKE YOU STEALING OUR CULTURE"

Below picture a smug JK Rowling saying "What culture? I didn't write a book about wife beating alcoholics."

Supernatrual for the tumrblrinas too

>OY VEY WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH
Who gives a fuck faggot

Thank you for the idea mein Hungarian friend

Nah, man it's just all pure coincidence.

the shooter guy might be a feminist

supernatural is popular with tumbltards?
would have never guessed

was just a suggestion, jeez, almost no alt right art is made of it either

These threads are /comfy/.
It's been a while since this happened.
To Sup Forums and shills alike, thanks guys.

Holy shit haha, that's excellent. You pit the two against each other in such a way where I could see it stirring up hostility from native Americans against white liberals, and vice versa.

Honestly, doing that and removing the right altogether from the issue has a power all of its own. This edge needs to be exploited far more....divide and conquer. Great work.

Noice idea bro

I wasn't being sarcastic
I really didn't expect that show to be popular with the tumblr crowd m8

Also, save the macros for 2020. You Kek worshippers will need dice to roll once the rod and the ring strike.

Oh, well if you go on ifunny and search "tumblr" almost all of them are screencaps from the show saying typical white girl tumblr spastic "OmG HOw IS THeRe A gIF FOr EVEryThING"

Same idea, different series