ITT a honest discussion on how much will Trump stay in the White House. months ? years ? the whole term ?

ITT a honest discussion on how much will Trump stay in the White House. months ? years ? the whole term ?
What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=5LU-Tyj2GMg

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/some-thoughts-on-donald-trumps-first-few-days.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morality man thinks he's going to resign once he's got all the souvenirs of presidency

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/some-thoughts-on-donald-trumps-first-few-days.html

Personally I haven't a clue, he's too unpredictable. If he makes it to the end of this term then I doubt he'll get in again. The establishment will have learnt from their mistakes and be better equipped to deal with him

so the whole term and then running for the second?

Hahaha great thread OP

I voted for Trump myself but now I regret everything - we honestly can't let him have the nuclear codes

that would mean to rig the elections... people will still vote for him even in the second elections in my opinion

why do you say that? when did you stop liking him

12 years.

I like the bullet soldier guy in that image

why stop at 12... you don;t trust his health?

Sage quit feeding the CTR Sup Forums

8 years, of course.

Trump is finished Texas is in play

ctr the fuck man... stop being such a child...if you have an opinion say it... don;t cry crt this and ctr that...

hopefully... if he manages to finish the first 4 years then yeah... i have the same opinion

what do you even mean?

Some vocal minority is acting like its the end of the world, but in fact Trump didn't break any laws.
Everything he did was well within existing US laws and constitution. They may try to remove him illegally, but military sides with Trump, he can easily subdue any revolt, its all about whether Trump has balls to fight instead just giving up, and he already proved that he has.

what do you do when that minority is CIA?

Fire them?
CIA is fully in hands of POTUS.

I think he'll do something so dangerously fucked up or something from his past will come back to bite him in the ass and they'll have to get rid of him.

>File: US strike group.png (1.2 MB, 982x522)
Imagine this at an anti-trump protest.
What would people make of it?
I'd be interested to know.

Oh look, another Putin pawn telling AMERICANS what Dumbfuck did or didn't do.

Careful. Be very, very careful.

We didn't forget about the way you screwed her by hacking our election. Dumbfuck will be gone one way or another soon. Know what happens when Democrats get power back?

We are getting even with Russia.

We are arming Ukraine to the teeth.

We are helping them take back Crimea and more for the way you fucked up their country.

We are going to cause Soviet collapse 2.0 in Russia itself, smash its rotten edifice into at least a dozen countries, march through Moscow as Putin's saggy corpse swings from the gallows.

Russia, you fucked up when you injected us with the orange slug. As soon as we shake this virus, I hope you know 60% of Americans are going to be on board with kicking you square in the nuts, early and often.

the left is in fear of everything. They are completly lost and btfo in a way that hasn't happened in 80 years. Shhhh let them keep spewing their hate pretending they are virtuous, its working great for us!

dont forget to sage these jewCrew threads!!!

8 years if the left keeps this up.

Why is Trump letting Obama back into the White House?

in that pic*

>honest
We're always honest as a function of anonymity, you are the ones afraid to say the wrong thing.

I hope this is some kind of troll. I would hate to think that anyone was actually stupid enough to believe the Russian Hacker meme. Maybe just kill yourself either way.

8 years

>guy meticulous plans and calculates his run for presidency for over 20 years and does it
>randomly goes retarded for no reason and blows it

Yeah not gonna happen, you realize Trump got to where he is because of idiots like you that actually believe his goofy stage persona is real.

Trump is a lot smarter than you give him credit for and you're just going to have to deal with it.

you are the soviet in this story you cucks you jsut to dumb to understand it