Is becoming a Chad the ultimate redpill?

Is becoming a Chad the ultimate redpill?

>becoming a chad
You just need to start lifting,
the behavior patterns are none mendatory

>tfw 5 inch wrist girth

Kill yourself wristlet.

if i didn't have such a weak jaw/chin i would become a girl instead

>wristlet

kek

this is gonna be a new thing here isn't it?

>tfw put on 60 pounds of muscle in 4 years but watch size only went up a link

>go to mma since childhood
>everyone thinks im wierd and are always anoyed to be around me
believe me if youre autistic like half of people here youre doomed even if you lift

sort of degenerate

>tfw in good shape and lift a lot
>still have small little girl wrists
Just kill me.

better than some r9k women hating fag though

Its not the guy's looks that are disgusting on the right, its his lack of confidence that dries up the sahara. Girls like good looking men, but its NOT a priority the way it is for men. Men prioritize good looks in their partner because it is literally mandatory for their success in reproduction. For women, looks are great but confidence is the master key. Get off pol and build your social skills.

source: I'm an attractive girl

take the pep e pill

Redpill is beta virgin terminology and Chad most likely doesn't care enough to even want to know what it means.

Also Chad's are liberal.

that has to be the most autistic, /r9k/-tier shit I have ever seen.

This

'chad' is the fucking worst jewish psyop this site have ever gobbled up. if you fall for that shit you might as well not even be white.

king of wristlets reporting

Stop being autistic then faggot

this
as long as you dont look completely disgusting in a way that will make her puke before she even thinks of speaking with you, all that matters is confidence and humor

also u had to get the "im a girl btw" in huh

At least they follow their instinct and spread their seed. Chads are the epitome of male evolution.

How do you have such a small wrist? That girth is less than my cock.

fuck off to /fit/ you stupid kyke

childhood malnourishment, I struggled to gain weight when I was young (57lbs in 6th grade)

managed to reach 130lbs but I went back down to 125 now because I have no time for lunch in my class schedule

U think u have it bad?

>Our immature annoying subculture is better than that immature annoying subculture.
Get of this website newfag.

>Iron Maiden
>bad
dawg what?

>implying roasties know what makes them wet.

Confidence without good looks makes creeps even creepier, because it seems so out of place.

>6.5 inch girth
im ok r-r-right guys?

wtf happened to your middle finger?

Looks like my moms hand

how are these bad?
they look like normal wrists to me...
if its really that bad wear a watch

trumpet playing

Don't listen to the Jews.

They are afraid of an army of chads who don't give a fuck about their "Oy Vey, just go to the gym goy" bullshit advice.

>Iron Maiden
Pleb tier. No wonder he has no masculinity left

mongoloids and other unfit people should not pass on their genes faggot

Can I ask you something: how do you actually start a relation with a girl? I have a pretty active social life, but I have no experience with girls at all. I have no problem talking to girls, I just have no idea how to go beyond that.

The guy on the right could be a genius, while the guy on the left could be a total psychopath.

I've got that beat

>tfw /fit/ but a super autist that hates being around people
JUST fuck my shit up fampai

lol you are 100% factually wrong, sorry. im very glad your faggot genes wont be passed on.

I look more like the guy on the left, without the perfect hairline. I don't look retarded at all.

I feel like you need the personality structure for that. I don't believe all these fucking dating coach and PUA assholes who all act like they had some sort of epiphany that others for some reason will never have. and then epically became a 10/10 top lad out of nowhere. what about all the painful transitions? once a normie, always a fucking normie.

strange, don't you think? they're lying sacks of shit.

Wristlet detected.

Chad is all genetics unfortunately

The gym can't fix skull size, dick size, jaw size, height, etc

>source: I'm an attractive girl
Women are not self-aware

PUA, "Redpill" and "Game" is all useless bullthit, except Mark Mansons' "Models" and Aaron Sleazy's "Minimal Game".

>muh confidence

one of the best memes ever

Fuck off, faggot.

Wtf is wrong with your fingers my nigga

yeah some woman hating virgin who could probably get a girl if he wasn't such a bitter loser is much worse than a normally adjusted person that fucks sluts. If you haven't realized not everyone on Sup Forums is a KHV neet. Many of us get girls, many of us have good jobs. The /r9k/ chad mentality is fucking retarded to begin with and prevents people who probably wouldn't become such fucking huge losers if they didn't read all the demoralizing shit on r9k in the first place

Russia have lowest beauty tier guys, but most gurls dont care. Looks only matter on Tinder, so make 1 good photoshopped photo to get more matches. When on a date your look means much less, your humor, confidence, knowledge and pheromones mean much more. I am 6/10 by local standarts, yet I fucked tier 1-2 girls when I was on a high wave. Pic related was my previous love effort.

If only it were that easy

Fucking this. 10/10 chicks don't even want to be in the same room as unattractive dudes. To them ugly confident dudes give off an extremely rapy vibe

Did she have brown nipples? I'd bet $15 they were brown

Praise Kek!

Already knew this was true, before the Get, but thank you anyway.

I am honestly not sure, but very likely. The had a small areola though.

Did /r9k/ migrate here?
A lot of "fucking womyn, pay attention to me" threads right now

Chad's are the Ubermenschen of our time.

Oyvey, this kike shit again? Please fuck off with the confidence bullshit.

Confidence is required to have a relationship in the first place, it doesnt do jack about actually being attractive,

Its just an overused mis-interpreted meme.

this

You don't need to be a 'chad' to get girls, or redpilled, or mgtow. Just don't be a fag, and don't put women on pedestals...thats it.

If a woman who isn't your girlfriend asks you to do something, say no. If they flirt with you, flirt back but don't be a thirsty wierdo.

Just be normal you bunch of cringelords...thats it. BE NORMAL.

This is a bunch much. Only if the chad is intelligent as well, which many aren't.

remember when women convinced themselves that a sense of humor was the most attractive thing?

Now it's confidence.

>tfw 6', 190lbs, very fit, been lifting regularly for three years, attractive face
>tfw also manic depressive with anxiety

It's a weird experience senpai. I'll have girls hit on me and then immediately stop when I open my mouth because I'm a spergmaster. Literally the only times i'm successful with women it's because I'm drunk and get out of my own head.

Just more confirmation that Sup Forums is the ultimate normalfag board full of newfags and underaged retards.

Tinder literally saved me from going completely fucking mental from depression.

nothing pulls you out of that pit like a week of dates when

Also if a girl shows signs they aren't interested immediately, don't attempt to try to get her to like you, just move on. This is very important. You could get bogged down on the idea that 1 girl might like you if you just continue to be a beta orbiter / be nice to her. If they don't text you first and are always just replying to your texts, give up. Eventually you'll find a female who is genuinely interested in you.

>all these weak wristed anons and talk of (((redpills)))
Worry not anons for I have the solution for you
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the milk gods
>in contact with cow titties
>gives user psychic like abilities
>gives you a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>drunken by castle owners
>descendants of the royal line drank milk
>future citizens of the martian colony Bogdangrad are planned to drink milk only
>99% of dna scientists drink milk
>first designer babies will likely subsist off of milk
>milk drinkers are said have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on earth has only existed deep Tibetan monasteries, area 51 and on dairy farms
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a milk god that will descend upon earth and usher in an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>milk drinkers own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Milkdabots inside you right now
>Milk drinkers develop telepathic connections with the archangels Michael and Gabriel
>Milk drinkers can learn fluent French in under a week
>Nations entrust their gold reserves with milk drinkers
>Milk drinkers live about 7 decades longer than non-milk drinkers from the space time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society.
>In reality milk drinkers seek to bring down the vegan establishment and usher in a new era of milk based society

there is literally nothing wrong with iron maiden

5'7
5 inch dick
5inch wrists

All me

Kill me now

back to mgtow you useless, steaming piece of shit

kek, will put into the notebloc file

Unless you're seriously, seriously ugly, there's no need to hang yourself over this. Just work on your social skills.

I know that feel man. Nothing is better for boosting your confidence and your taste for life

GOMAD for CHAD

That's just a quick rundown, here's the slow walk up
>its origin story is similar to that of cows and breastmilk, having been pasturised under the light of a full moon on Christmas Eve in the tomb of its spiritual ancestor Cow Cow in the Bogdandrite kingdoms of Boglandia
>every doctor secretly drinks milk but they never reveal it
>Milk was the first liquid you ever drank as a child
>The milkdairy industrial complex own all television, media and programming
>You see milk commercials every day and buy milk/dairy products at the grocery store
>every human learns that milk was the first liquid but only after they turn 50
>Your parents are lying to you
>Milk rules the drinks industry with a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>Brotherhood of Milk were the ones who initiated the Revolution in Europe
>Philippe Bogdanoff was a third Bogdanoff brother lost in the destruction of the Dairy Armada by a Vegan fleet commanded by his brothers- he also was attempting to expose the vegan establishment
>Milk drank in the New World and the Old
>Milk is the real reason Kojima left Sony
>Your uncle is a milk-drinker
>Milk fucked your mother and mine and spat on her like she was a cow
>Milk produces literal litres of sperm
>Milk drinkers killed Seth Rich
>The milk drinking overlords planted the Pizzagate story to distract from their own Milkgate which anons have been trying to open your eyes to since the Milk Bottles dropped in October
>The Mars exploration will include a near endless supply of milk as mandated by international law
>but no one will know
>Milk exists in the 4th dimension which is why it’s so nutritious
>Milk bottles exhibit the same properties as the Bogdanoff brothers
>You will drink nothing but milk one day
>All return to milk

just get a short girl, works for me in mexico and I'm the same proportions as you,

This pic is so cringe holy shit

If by chad you mean confident, hygienic, and strong, then yes. Yes it is.

the white pill

Milkpill

Women don't like confident men, they like good looking men, who happen to be confident, because they are so good looking.

If you were a 10/10 male that got positive female attention since you were like 5 years old you would be a cocky arrogant fuck too.

You haven't even seen a real wristlet.

In America he's known as Chad Thundercock
In Britain he's known as Biff Chadington

What's other countries names for Chad?

China - Hung Wei Loe

>implying I'm not

Leaf-Thad Timberson

Lmao less than my dick!

Am I wristlet?

Ricardão Picudão

I could literally snap your wrist with one dick slam.

honestly Models is low-key feminist reddit bullshit but Minimal Game and Book of Pook are great

Really, how so?

watch some Gavin Mcinnes you cuck. Stop being a nu-male

Wait nvm I mixed it up with another book lmao, yeah Models is great

>not a single tits or gtfo

I miss old Sup Forums

Tits or gtfo.

I have met 5 year old girls with thicker wrists. kys.

I cringed so hard that I became a feminist.

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Sort of.

A chad embodies many redpill qualities, most notably that of confidence and lack of neediness. While being a 10/10 asshole isn't necessary, you do have to imitate chad behaviors to a degree for optimal success.