STARBUCKS BTFO

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/30/trump-travel-ban-starbucks-hire-10000-refugees
cnbc.com/2017/01/26/starbucks-fiscal-first-quarter-earnings-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PUTS BABY BUY SOME PUTS PUTS

or some calls in a few days to cash out on that rebound

Ouch, that step function..

Reality: Only 1% change in price.. Who cares again?

is there a way to spread fake news about cucky corporations like starcucks so there stocks fall ITT we think about how to do so

You only take options out to hedge against not knowing the market direction when you place a long term trade, not to make money on short (very short) term market fluctuations.

What is 1% of 10k :

Answer 100$

Whew lad so much money, such a great trade

What happened and what did I miss?

Starfuckers Inc decided to hire over 10k refugees as a response to the "muslim ban". They are currently tanking due to this.

Starbuck announced they are hiring 10,000 refugees.

>Starbucks announces that it will hire 10,000 refugees
>Stocks plummet

SHUT UP.
Clearly you can't tell how insignificant the dip is because of his carefully placed Pepe.
Stop using your eyes and seeing facts!
You're hurting OP's fee fees.

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/30/trump-travel-ban-starbucks-hire-10000-refugees

Keep Psychedelics Winning

My gf and most side pussy work at Starbuck. They employ mostly hot girls so regardless of their liberal leanings I would hat to see Starbucks go. Its my pussy buffet and I only go for that. Fuck if I know if their coffee is good.

>says $55.35 in upper right
>stock was just below 59 before

Are shareblue niggers really this dumb?

The only people you have sex with is other faggots, user.

with hats on?

This is the best timeline

the_donalds aready boycotting everyone and circlejerking over this

Even .55 a share is over $800 million

Not everybody on Sup Forums is a chinese cartoon watching federa cuck.... baka.

it's fallen .55 since this morning. it's fallen almost 4 cents since friday.

loll your fucking retarded

>A one point drop
ITS OVER STARBUCKS IS FINISHED!

1% from the last opening, it's ~5% from january 26th

>only 1%
What are leveraged products?
Cash on this you tool!

Best laugh i've had all day.

this timeline. who would have imagined?

This thread really triggered ShareBluepills nu-males

triggered them so badly they can't even read the graph correctly, apparently.

MSM would have you believe everyone hates Trump, and lefties and celebrities represent the views and sentiments of the average american.

This proves otherwise, most americans are tired of this bullshit.

thats just today, it has fallen 5.6% since jan 26

If anybody here buys from Starcucks then you are part of the problem, remember that.
Boycott Starcucks, let them collapse into bankruptcy.

Hard core traders are redpilled as fuck, literally living breathing realists

Pure free market solution to the muslim problem

wew

They have jewed the UK out of billions in tax anyway.

Wow, its literally nothing, fuck off Drumpf shill

This fucking nose man.

Well, I'm never going to Starbucks again.

This means that starbucks has lost at least 2 Billion.

I've never had starbucks or coffee in my entire life. Caffeine fags make me sick.

the stakeholders who collectively lost $320 million

Actually, if you drink coffee at all, you're automatically a caffeine addict.
Keep needing those doses, slave. Your hypertension doctor and local Starbucks salute you.
Coffee free; I can work on 5 hours of sleep and never need stimulants.

Nice ID, shit opinion
Gtfo commie

it's pretty tasty

>british "taste"

didn't this happen with the newest call of duty, people botched and moaned and after a month or so everyone forgot about it and the game sold like gangbusters afterwards? thus us just a bump for Starcucks, addicts always come back.

>Actually, if you drink coffee at all, you're automatically a caffeine addict.

A reasonable amount of coffee can actually be good for you in a lot of ways...

an alternative needs to step in, like battlefield one did

MFW shorted 150 shares on margin and made a quick 600 bucks(after fees) in a few days.

Stop larping you faggot

I never claimed to be perfect.

In fact I'm quite flawed.

But let me have my legal vices.

good for you user, everyone else who can't feel as good as you in the morning needs a boost. get over yourself you cuck.

Jesus Christ. This essentially means that if you are investing in stocks you really need to stay away from the companies that are owned or operated by unhinged liberals.

Tfw want to get into stocks but have no clue where to start playing around and every resource suggests something different.

liberal companies will all fail
small businesses will thrive
praise kek

its nothing guys

nothing at all

best advice is don't try to learn on the internet. it's just full of get rich quick bullshit. you need to find some used college level finance/investment books on amazon something and read them at your leisure.

secondary market value does not affect the company. the shareholders lost value. if you have confidence in the business, nows a good time to buy.

Drop was Jan 27.

Never been to a Starbucks, but if it functions like your average fast food joint then the speed and quality of service will unavoidably take a dip with the new employees. And if the refugee workers are your average arrogant Arabcunts then I don't see it recovering ever again. The customers don't want to stand in line forever only to be greeted by some grouchy Abdul.

you guys know wat do.

Shit Starbucks lost 5%?
Serves em right for supporting economic migrants that are incompatible with the exact yuppie identity Starbucks espouses

I used to have Starbucks every single day. I will no longer be consuming it.

This is not alot.

>mudslime immigrants are lazy fucks
>what, a company is employing them? BOYCOTT

Keep up the negative advertising or else Starbucks will recuperate. Tomorrow is another day.

The secondary market doesn't directly affect the company but when shareholders lose 5% because of a stupid statement, you can bet some rich people are going to be mad. Expect an ousting of the starbucks CEO if this continues. No matter your political views, if a CEO performs poorly in earnings or stock price he's gone.

>more immigrants to give shit wages to

oh thank you kek
for your blessings are disguised :)

To be fair they aren't dumb they are just doing what they are paid to do

yet another thread where dumb rednecks have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. This is Sup Forums after all

Well, I guess I'm getting my coffee from Dunkin now

God damn Jewcrew, you really can't hide

I heard they were also going to start hiring pedophiles en masse to prove they can function in society. Just a rumour though can anyone confirm?

no, but it was a negative reaction on their stupid reaction. maybe it will cause chaotic selling of shares if they continue with their bullshit

this would kill the starbucks

That's what you get for being a cuck.

It's all about that bottom line.

Hahahaha, what would you seven say?

I'm out of the loop. What is this ShareBlue stuff? Is it the new CTR bogeyman?

Actually you dumb fucks, its the market reacting to Starbucks lackluster earnings report they put out last week. Not their statement on refugees

cnbc.com/2017/01/26/starbucks-fiscal-first-quarter-earnings-2017.html

nice try, mr soros

isn't the entire market down right now?

So if Starbucks made an announcement earlier this week on refugees, how did that make their stock price drop last week? If that were the case, theirshares would be sky high because they invented a fucking time machine.

This is their marketing strategy to solve this problem

can confirm. I know a guy

Starbuck.

Exploding near you

I'll keep bumping the thread so Sup Forums tards can continue to see their utter stupidity and willingness to believe anything that fits their ignorant narrative

isnt starbucks mostly just for leftist bourgeois hipster signalling that theyre sophisticated by bringing their macbook or some shit book like game of thrones

top kek

10/10.

t. butthurt /biz/nisman

we ware in a post-fact timeline now user

lel

Best curse ever.

Do I just worship kek more to keep stuff like this happening?

yes with one significant difference: the bogeyman isn't real and tries to kill you, not brainwash you.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADMAN PRESIDENT

What's -0.98% compared to the index? Not a lot. the NASDAQ 100 is down -0.31%.

Is that my northern monkey friend again?

good enough. everyone on the social networks send it downrange.

these stocks dont lie and I'm startin' to feel you boy