We get womb transplants and become white women ourselves

We get womb transplants and become white women ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women don't need 'saving'.

Pic related is my girlfriend. It isn't that hard to find a good looking girl who isn't a whore, like her.

Lighthouses don't go around trying to save ships. They are doomed on their own unless they get some redpill.

For the hard answer, Arbeit macht frei - get them OUT of the businesses and back to where they cannot be manipulated, coerced, led astray by beliefs that if they don't go with the others they lose popularity and social rank.

Basically anything overly social for them is suicide. They have no individual once they are in groups, they are like liquid and will mold to whatever suits them best. They will backstab each other in office settings, but are best friends while talking.

So, put them in a field and hard at work on a farm like we used to in the old days. The amish are doing it pretty damn good.

dat jaw

by killing all wh*te monkeys.
you see: wh*te monkeys are degenerate,weak cuckolds that can't protect their women. a strong and morale muslim men will satisfy white women and protect her.

Invest in Ukraine?

All these Aryan looking girls are Ukrainian

Your picture: Katheryn Winnick
My picture: Yelena zelenskaya

Nothing wrong with her jaw, cunt.

>How do we save white women?

Idk but post more Lagertha

This woman is also Ukrainian

first we kick all jews out of our countries, then we go back to traditional values and morality around decency

Good post, Satan.

Look at me. We are women now

>takes a pic of herself through a mirror
>not a natural blonde
>wears make up
>not a whore

Kek

a little bit of gas the kikes race war now should do the trick

Not a whore. Is someone jealous? Your land whale American women can't compete.

>pls approve of my gf Sup Forums

>being jealous of someone who is obsessed with taking selfies with filters

Lol

lift and make money. bed them and get them with child.

The filters don't change her appearance all that much.

she looks like a dude, would bang though

>that Down's Syndrome face

In what way does she 'look like a man'? Nothing manly about her

Her face could be used to re-dig every trench ever created in World War One.

at least your son will have a manly face

She's not manly. Very feminine in real life, even though she is a tall girl.

great tits m8, would shag

bruh this isn't fucking Sup Forums also she's got an alright body but she's got a chin like a boxer.

There's nothing wrong with your waifu, spergs are just jealous and will shit on her because they haven't touched a woman since they were sucking their mothers tit.

That or they're doing a black woman and can't post the pic.

solid 6.5/10

she's got an impressive jaw and chin but it doesn't really look bad on her. is that Chester racecourse? Her friend looks so stereotypically British

Is that Chester Racecourse?

It's entirely possible to find an amazing white woman. Pro - tip - you're not going to find them in a bar, or at a post secondary school. If you're in north America, look around the smaller towns and in the bum fuck hamlets, although many of them will run off to post secondary once they turn 18.

Also, don't be a shitbird yourself, and you won't attract shit.

She's Sylvester Stallone with decent tits.

bookstores. grocery stores. church. 3 places to meet nice q-tees

Did you just assume all women's gender?

>manjaw
>her

What do you mean 'stereotypically British' in this sense?

No, is not Chester Racecourse.

Looks like slav
clearly not British, I've seen some British chicks in my time

>:^)

>literally a Sup Forumslack pretending to be a girl pretending to be a tranny

the man with the plan

It fucking is lol, why would you lie about that? and I dunno, it's just a common look a lot of english girls have

>not a whore
just give it some time, user. you'll see eventually

Choose good moral white women over overly attractive whores. Jews have bought out all the good looking white women.

This man is doing the right thing. Cute girl. Minor physical flaws for a non-degenerate girl.

Only men can fix this problem by refusing liberal whores no matter how hot they are.

This.
Every Ukrainian girl I've met had either light hair or at least light colored eyes. Also unlike their Germanic counterparts they don't have disgusting man jaws. They are sluts though

Correct, but be wary of certain girls in new churches, they can still be slutty.

Stores, bookstores, and farmers markets are great places.

And sometimes they'll just fall into your lap.

Have been married for 5 years, we still love the shit out of each other.

Again, hard to find, but doable.

>No plasterwork on conservatory wall
>>No trunking on pipes
>Tablecloth wrinkled
>No flynet over window
>picture frames instead of houseplants on window sill
>fallen rose petals not raked up

4/10 conservatory. Would not enjoy glass of Pimms in.

Nah, she was a virgin until we met, and the only degenerate thing she does/is into is that she lets me play with her feet (licking/sucking etc.), and she drinks socially.

>not Chester racecourse

everything you've said is now discredited, I bet that's not even your gf

Critiquing the right thing. 10/10 british.

By becoming an attractive male who can guide them away from their baser impulses.

This involves not being an autist, not jacking it to anime, and not browsing Sup Forums, so no one here will ever succeed in doing it, making your question in this forum completely fucking pointless.

>virgin until we met
yeah, so was my first wife, a virgin when we got married - until after we divorced she told me the truth - not a virgin

Check'd and fucking kek'd

Don't listen to this faggots. She looks feminine, except her jawline.

Yeh, I noticed this too, a bit of a weird thing to lie about. You from nearby chap?

Rather not give away my general location was all, mateys.

Ukrainian girls have got dark features in general

Maybe she was trying to mindfuck you?

Okay stop posting pictures of that random facebook girl now. Prove it's your girlfriend or gtfo

What proof can I provide?

no, she lied when there was something to gain. post-divorce, no need to lie anymore.

Nah but I used to live in Wales and visited Chester a lot. Real nice city.

shit, who's the blonde?

A picture of both of you as a couple

> posting myself on 4chinz

She's a slag. Just her friend.

Screenshot of your last whatsapp or messenger with the charming young lady

I'm guessing Newton Le Willows or Warrington

if the election results are any indication, over 50% of them are not in need of repair

is she one of those slightly posher cheshire types, or a bit scouse? hopefully the former.

Nice, yeh I've always lived nearby (on the English side of the border) and lived in Chester for a year, it is a really nice place.

I've been together with my girl for about 5 years. I look fairly good and she's at least a 6/10. I have heard jealous 8-10/10 bitches ask me "what I see in that ugly girl". I always tell them that she's not an insecure whore who needs to slander guys girlfriends in hopes to get their approval.

The fucking beta-influx has made them think they can pick and chose as they want. The look on their face when they get shut down is priceless.

>she's a slag
they're all slags. fucking sign me up

Okay, want more of her?

The former, though a bit Welsh.

Okay, I'll go to my phone to take it. Give me a bit.

dont post your gf without her permission, that's not nice

>want more of her?
hell yeah, but don't be surprised if mods decide to prune the thread

She's cute, lad.
Good catch.

You about to get doxxed, my distinguished fellow swarthy person.

british girls are typically hideous. yours aint that bad though

Fuck you, you're justifying the "this is a 10 in Britain" meme

she doesn't disappoint, but it's hard to focus with that butter-face next to her

A lot of British girls are butterfaces.

Who is the dude on the right?

Destroy the welfare state. Women no longer have the need to better themselves. Honestly I would fuck a Uggo that has a awsome personality and cook even better so I'm not having to do every damn thing around the house. Now they just vote for government Gib me dats. Want Religiously apposed to abortion to pay for theirs. Want free condoms to fuck there way through college. Want all the joys of what a real woman that isn't a slob want. Big gov big problems.

>a lot
that's putting it mildly m8.

Not worth it

Yeah Sven you guys got a terminal case. I will tell tales of your people to my ancestors.

Couldn't agree more

Sven, you will come back from this! You must! ;~;

My same thought

Thank you burger friend

rotated for your viewing pleasure

by winning every election through memes.

Normal women look strange after being online so much.

meh, pretty average here
6/10
no
5/10 (minus makeup)

the blonde he's been so kind to share and that brunette in the background next to her, fucking diamonds normal women wouldn't look so bad if they'd lay off the booze

Thats a man, baby

>brunette next to her
the one with the open front dress, to her right, i mean

Sure

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

Hands like shovels

'Le all British girls are ugly' meme needs to die.