Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
ontario.ca/laws/statute/s16020
youtube.com/watch?v=9B8qBtHzKRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw a refugee cares more about your country than the brainwashed locals

Also i hate Trudeau soo much.

Pretty sure he was born in Canada

You trust an African Muslim Refugee Somali Citizen Immigration Minister over Cuckdeau?

They're going to open the floodgates

Also the target for this year was 60,000 lmfao, why is the article saying 40,000 now? They are so full of shit

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

Pretty sure you're a streetshitter, that guy migrated to Canada in 93.

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Palestine, Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African firefighters who had never used water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.

An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will be less than 40% in Vancouver by 2031

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto; they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

Pretty sure he's a foreign-born refugee, user.

>Talking shit about Harjit

Yo Sikhs literally are bros.

Canada has no place for racism. We're a diverse and multicultural society. People from other countries tend to respect me and are generally normal and decent people. And from a moral stand-point, I have no issues with giving people from wartorn countries a better life. I didn't know there were so many nazis in my country.

>canadian politicians going so far off the deep end that even a shitskin thinks it's too much

He is from Somalia.

How about all the fags with lefty values in America move to Canada, and the few hundred respectable not mentally ill Canadians take their place?
The left can drown in an all you can eat Allahu Snackbar and us intolerant racist biggots can MAGA.

Come on down to my neighbourhood and see how well you're treated by these foreign shits.

No. He was born in Somalia and came to Canada in 1993 at the age of 16. He have a BA in History and received a law degree from the University of Ottawa, and passed the bar exam in September 2012.

So he most likely hate the shit out of migrants that only want gibs.

I don't believe this image. I'm checking sauce right now.

>what it was like to watch Rome burning

You shut your fucking mouth you piece of shit.

The fuck does the NDP have to do with your one million Tory immigrants? Fucking jack ass

>Jews jewing jews.
>Leafs leafing leafs.
What a great timeline.

>Somalian immigrants have a better sense of patriotism than actual Canadians
JUST

>Ahmed Hussen
>Immigration minister.
>canadian.

I think he might be one of those immigrants that wants to keep Canada the way it is because that's the country he wanted to in live, not a colder version of Somalia.

just an uncle tom trying to apease his old rich white masters. I guess there are always traitors...

>Refugee Immigration Minister is being more sensible than a native born MP.
I don't know what this says about this country, but it can't be good.

When will Ontario be majority non white?

lol.

He was an immigration lawyer, the most crooked parasites on fucking earth

Canada is still fucked. Like this guy said
World will be like a fucking giant Brasil.

I used to live in an area that was 95% nonwhite and they treated me just fine, you're probably racist though and they can usually tell. Go to the US, nazi.

Why do nazis hate on me when I preach peace, love, and diversity? Good thing most people in this country have no tolerance for intolerant nazis. You're probably that weird guy who has no friends.

ontario.ca/laws/statute/s16020

CHAPTER 20

An Act to proclaim the month of October Islamic Heritage Month

Assented to November 2, 2016

Preamble
Muslims have been contributing to all aspects of Ontario’s prosperity and diverse heritage for generations.

Islamic history and culture encompass a broad range of individual and collective experiences, as well as important contributions to literature, math, science, art and history.

In 2007 the Government of Canada declared the month of October in each year as Canadian Islamic History Month.

The Province of Ontario recognizes and wishes to affirm the important contributions that Muslims make in Ontario as part of the vibrant social, economic, political and cultural fabric of our province.

Proclaiming a month to be Islamic Heritage Month in Ontario will provide all Ontarians, both today and in future generations, with an opportunity to reflect, celebrate and learn about the rich and longstanding Islamic history in the Province and the diverse roles and contributions of Muslim people in communities across Ontario. This new understanding will in turn help combat anti-Islamic sentiment.

Therefore, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario, enacts as follows:

Islamic Heritage Month
1. The month of October in each year is proclaimed as Islamic Heritage Month.

Commencement
2. This Act comes into force on the day it receives Royal Assent.

Short title
3. The short title of this Act is the Islamic Heritage Month Act, 2016.

It's getting there

Toronto is 65-70% non-white

Now Cuckdeau is distributing non-whites among the formerly 95% white cities across southwestern Ontario

Can you tell me your personal feelings/reactions about all this. Anger? emptyness? Either way Canada's fall may redpill whites in the US. There is always hope.

>Either way Canada's fall may redpill whites in the US.
Trump barely won the Electoral College running against fucking Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician in the US, excepting local political crooks like Marty Walsh etc. Whites cannot wake up, they have been educated since kindergarten by SJW women.

The West is moribund.

do you think the flag of a white country implies the person behind it is white?
most likely these leaf posters are muslims who happened to stumble upon this board.

Hilarious indifference

I just enjoy watching shit burn, I encourage it. The faster the collapse the better

I'm done with Canada, I'm looking for work abroad (USA actually). Still seeing what trump is going to do with the H1-B's and Dodd Frank.

>minorities are preferred
what the fuck? Is that why I only see chinks and Arabs as exchange students in Canada? Chinese aren't even a minority

what about disabled?

>moribund
Sweet word to accurately describe post-WW2 Western civilization as we know it, fug

>barely won
>over 300 electoral votes

conservative primary general

youtube.com/watch?v=9B8qBtHzKRA