>they start to shill Sup Forums again
>Tries to create a divide
>forgets we have the personal info of nearly all their employees

>inb4

"ITS JUST TROLLS MAN HURR"

>Pic related

START DEMORALIZING THEM, POST INFO, DRIVE THEM OFF THE BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00578997&cycle=2016
shareblue.com/careers/
youtube.com/watch?v=7WObTaaorgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full paid shill handbook here:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

It's just trolls, man. Hurr.

its like they are paying people to get redpilled here on Sup Forums

Lol. This can only work in our favor.

>All those Brooklynites.
wew.

They remind me of the reposting bot that caused the introduction of the captcha tbqh

It's always the same retarded reposts and semi successful divide threads against germany and sweden

why most of them are woman?

Women are lefties by default.

Bump

Bump

Mary R Jennings
>mom of 2 furry children
GAS

Bunping for awareness.

Bump.
Nice workshop OP.

>work

bumptybump

DAY OF THE CREW NECK WHEN

We need to ask shills to include "DAVID BROKK IS A PEDOPHILE" in their posts to prove that they aren't paid. If they don't we can just tell them to fuck off. If they do we screencap their posts and archive their threads separately.

What's CTR

Oh it's not CTR tvs

CREW use the same batch of images when posting, one I recognise is OP itt 3rd time i've seen the thread today
>are any non-whites on pol?

reminiscent of the "crew-sample18-rename etc." image, they use red eyed figures and a simple 1 sentence hook, with a couple of baity questions

However if we totally expose their whole folder NOW they will shift tactics and images, therefore I say, on the down-low keep a tab on the images and thread themes, to be aware of and sub-subvert ;^)

Cathode Ray Tube

What are all these threads started by ""non whites"" trying to appeal to people? Why have there been like 10 in the last 3 hours?

You see in all their threads "1 post by this ID". It's a shame there's no visible e-mail but people need to sage all that shit.

w=go fwd
s=go bkw
a=left
s-right
CTR=crouch
spacebar=jump
leftclick=fire

I still dont understand what they think to gain in subverting pol.
Money would be so much better spent trying to influence other people.

This board invented internet kike tactics, and they think they can use it against us. Good luck.

I like this

Absolutely nothing. Atleast near the end of the election they had a reason. I remember when they were going really strong around mid September. What are they doing now?

lol drumpftards honestly think someone would pay money to beat down this racist obscure image forum. your not even worth it

>Atleast near the end of the election they had a reason
Even then. Why not try influence normies?

>rename before posting
top kek. either that was a first class troll, or the lowest kind of shill (which all of them belong to to be honest

>dat filename

What use can be made of knowing who their employees are? Are you able to see their posts?

David Brock has blown through over $100 million to call people drumpfkins.

(you)

impeaching trump maybe?

this. i always get excited when someone tries to invade Sup Forums

when you piss in an ocean of piss, the ocean will eventually piss back at you

No way its just the same group of leftwingers posting at the same time every day who SWEAR they used to LOVE Sup Forums back in the day

Theyre so fucking embarrassing, when do we get a better caliber of enemy

when is this "crew" most active, i want to demonstrate at one of thier events

exactly. these idiots think anyone cares about them except their moms

It's called "Correct The Record". It was funded by leftists (I'm not sure who exactly, can anyone else chime in?) to troll online forums like Sup Forums, Reddit, etc. (anywhere popular) to make people think conservative-ism isn't rising and to promote the idea that everyone hates Trump.

tl;dr

What it is:

- "Correct The Record"
- Paid online forum shill force

Goal:

- Demoralize and splinter the "right".
- Spread false narratives and news.

>when you piss in an ocean of piss, the ocean will eventually piss back at you
A true modern day Nitschze

>What are they doing now?
Sup Forums is pretty contrarian. Maybe they're trying to exploit that to get in place for the midterms.

Fresh may may detected

Correct the Record was supposed to be Hillary's internet propaganda machine.

>Sup Forums is pretty contrarian. Maybe they're trying to exploit that to get in place for the midterms.
As if pol is ever gonna support a Dem, let alone Shillary.

Filename

Filename
Same ID

They dox their own donors. Hit em where it hurts... the wallet.

Source: opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00578997&cycle=2016

I agree this has to be bait

breddy funny

Clearly. This thread is shilling:

>Most woman have "Princess syndrome"
>Princess syndrome makes you fucking retarded
>Current Left is Retarded
>Woman are mostly left

So far, with the course the left is taking, nothing can save them for the midterms and likely 2020. They're doubling down on the retarded tactics and strategy they used during the generals and it's destroying the democratic party from within. They're driving the centrists/moderates into our arms.

Remember, no matter how many times these people try to gloat and be smug, they have zero credibility. They put their faith in their media hugbox and lost. They are going to continue to lose because they have done no reflection or made any internal changes to their ethos or approach.

They're infected with the most disgusting and venomous classism one could imagine. Like declining aristocrats, they continue to sneer and mock the "peasants" in their own hubris as their palaces collapse around them.

maintaining meme's to call out the shills,

>counter shilling methods
>start a new thread within a thread
>I'm using the same deus vult meme
>get creative

I can't emphasize this enough.

Hit
them
where
it
hurts

www facebook com/shareblue

Reminder that all this bog faggotry comes from these nerd virgins trying to reverse engineer memes.

Hey fellow Sup Forumsacks can you please tell me your names, I forgot and I'm gonna organize a get together. There will be pie.

Just leave your name and social security number

Thanks

Praise Kek

@110293951

Such an awful job that I'm not even giving you a (you). Say hi to Brock for me.

a fucking leaf of course.

Seeing that picture always makes me happy, no matter what post it's connected to.

why are you so bad at memeing? I've never seen a funny leftist meme, they just come off as shitty and pretentious.

I've been chosen by KEK you must listen

>I've never seen a funny leftist meme
Leftists are to smart for jokes. All their creative work must be in service of fighting racism and sexism which are not funny.

I don't get the mentality behind these operations.

This site is a hugbox, I don't mean that in a bad way but anons specifically come to Sup Forums to read up on what they believe at the information gets spreaded here.

Why they would think any user would take something seriously that doesn't fit in with the content that gets posted here in beyond me.

I mean, does anyone take the communism general seriously?

yeah no, you're a crew poster. fuck off faggot, go suck off david brock or something.

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

that or they really aren't getting their money's worth.

another shill template
> _______ completely BTFO. How will ____ recover?? I know that //poll will support this. will anyone support this??

note:
-can't spell boardname
-syntax of: STATEMENT: RHETORICAL QUESTION?
-normally a single theme on nation, race or gender
These threads tend to get up to 30-40 """organic replies""""" before they go stale and die.

In other news, get a job working for shareblue
>shareblue.com/careers/

"Digital Manager
Shareblue seeks a Digital Manager to engage, and grow, our community across social platforms. The ideal candidate will have proven the ability to move impactful political messages to millions of people."

pay for my cresta #4 u shit

Don't think they'd succeed; just what they seem to be doing. They're too set in their ways to change; if they'd want any possibility for success, they'd have to disavow a large part of their electorate who's radicalized themselves. But as said:
>Like declining aristocrats, they continue to sneer and mock the "peasants" in their own hubris as their palaces collapse around them

He's just pointing you out bro.

He's helpful like that. You see, you got 999, which is inverse 666, you are the devil. Also b8 harder.

Or it's a way for Sup Forums's Trumpfags to false flag any kind of questioning of some idiotic pro-Trump narrative (which doesn't at all represent conservatism on the rise in an American sense) as a means of deepening the now institutionalized echo-chamber they've constructed, and a way for the intellectual vacuous to shift from their tactic to deflect from a challenging opinion by just labeling that poster 'a dirty JIDF' to something else.

I hear they're changing the false flag label today.

>why most of them are woman?
why rehire such talentless drones

>Be Liberals
>Have to hire people to spread your propaganda

>Be right wing
>Millions of people spreading propaganda for free.

Do they really think they can win? All the money in the world cant beat us.

>ctr, ctr,
>Does whatever a cuntbag can.
>Spins a lie, any size,
>Catches truth just like knives.
>Look out! Here comes the ctr.
>Is he strong? Listen bud—
>He's got soros blood.
>Can he swing from a rope?
>Take a look overhead.
>Hey there! There goes the ctr.
>In the chill of the night,
>At the scene of the crime,
>Like a streak of light,
>It leaves just in time!
>ctr, ctr,
>unwanted neighborhood ctr.
>Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
>lying is his reward.
>To him,
>Life is a great big bang-up—
>Wherever there's a hang-up,
>You'll find the ctr!

Gee that was a quick reply.

It's almost as if you posted some canned pasta as an empty a response rather than engage your brain in a manner that would benefit both you and the board.

biggum mcsplosion

my ssn is 3

>Gee that was a quick reply.
>It's almost as if you posted some canned pasta as an empty a response rather than engage your brain in a manner that would benefit both you and the board.

why hello talentless one.

Is true.

You can catch half the shillfags by how they talk.

>false flag any kind of questioning of some idiotic pro-Trump narrative (which doesn't at all represent conservatism on the rise in an American sense)

well my goodness me ctr speak is back and its still shite

Hi I am constantly accused of being a shill and would like to get paid for it.
Could you point me in the direction of CTR or CREW's headquarters/HR department?
Much appreciated.

You replied. That's significant in that there is an element of my post which garnered your attention.

Of course, you didn't say anything with your replay but register that attention.

take a look at this one

daily reminder that david is a pederast and will be arrested and tortured by niggers in prison when hes arrested for abusing little boys

Man you're on fire. Top kek wop.

read
This isn't even up for debate. Paid shills exist. Sock puppets exist. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's not hyperbole. It's public information.

You'd have to be willfully ignorant or outright retarded to deny that propaganda and subversion is a factor on the internet, which is the largest and most effective place to consume, produce and publish information.

>Gee that was a quick reply.

who the fuck says 'gee' you stupid cunt?

lick it biatch

bump real threads, ignore shill threads

>You replied. That's significant in that there is an element of my post which garnered your attention.
>Of course, you didn't say anything with your replay but register that attention.

the word soros triggers them

if we say it too often he will be summoned and eat his minions

What kind of fucking retard do you have to be to constantly get accused of shill-status?

soros

youtube.com/watch?v=7WObTaaorgY