You got duped, drumpftards

You got duped, drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hCCCK84dzo
vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd vote for Steve. Go fuck yourself homo bitch

shill thread
shills will not divide us or maybe a b fag just doing it for lulz now who knows

damn i wish i voted for hillary instead. i really wanted to welcome 1000 migrants into my neighborhood and watch construction on a mosque down the street.

Yeah, and the Russians got Crimea. Such is life.

shut up you fuckin russian shill psyop CTR faggot

But steve is ourguy

You got played, Mr. Annexed within 6 months.

wtf is happening in this gif

A Bannon is fine too.

But Bane-on is even better than Trump
More winning for the same price

Fuck off shill

lel shilled

the left is in fear of everything. They are completly lost and btfo in a way that hasn't happened in 80 years. Shhhh let them keep spewing their hate pretending they are virtuous, its working great for us!

dont forget to sage these jewCrew threads!

youtube.com/watch?v=0hCCCK84dzo

this

More like Libtards BTFO

Seems like America got a better deal than what it bargained for then

I'd vote for Bannon over Trump tbqh

crazy bitch got moves

would give bananas to at zoo

I saw you samefagging in another thread. I can't believe Brock hires untrained retards like you.

i honestly can't tell if it's ironic shitposting or not at this point.

Steve Bannon and Milo were the only outlet willing to publish stories about gamers NOT being the women-hating beasts every other outlet made them out to be, and published hit pieces against human trash like Randi Harper and Literally Wu after vetting everything against lawyers for authenticity and libel.

Now I'm a meme war vet and part of the right wing death squads

#ImWithBannon

This "Bannon is the actual president" must be the MSM's propaganda item of the week

vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game

First he was putin, then jewish, now a bannon puppet, top lel.

> "Trump's Putin's puppet"
> "Trump's Bannon's puppet"

Calling the next headline
> "Trump is Sup Forums's puppet"

>Ukrainian flag
Shouldn't you be out dying for (((((((((((((((Poroshenko)))))))))))))))))?

looks like someone chimping out at a panera bread

This is great news
Steven Bannon's vision and strategy combined with Trump's ruthless business sense and ego is a true horror to the leftists

I'm sorry, is he signing bills?

Notice Sup Forums
That flag has been responsible for at least a majority of these kind of posts as well as obvious samefagging to any OP

>Steve Bannon is our President
Even better, although he's literally #notmypresident.

>hitler

>putin

>bannon

who will it be next week, Dave?

I like Steve Bannon, OP. He'd make a great president.

archive where?

>implying we haven't been hoping for this all along

renowned international billionaire businessman/president is just the puppet of some paltry millionaire who runs alt-right blog he hired as an advisor

less believable than 'putin puppet' meme

come on CTR

S A G E

Don't forget Pence

>Steve Bannon
Even better.

ANOTHER SHILL, HOLY FUCK IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE BEING PAID BY A BILLIONAIRE OR SOMETHING

Bannon 2024

As with Putin, we already liked (and knew about) that guy, so what's your point?

>Bannon is President

I'm OK with this

everyone at r/politics is pushing this idea of "let's keep retweeting that Bannon is the President so Trump will get mad and fire him."

they honestly think they can tweet their way into political influence while protesting Trump while at the same time saying Trump is just a puppet while saying Trump is Hitler while saying Bannon is the REAL Hitler and Trump as so ideas of his own.

the left has become the crazy conspiracy party, it's pretty great.

Shhh... no one must know.

CTR pls go

Put is happy that there's finally a strong leader in the White House. He's just slightly annoyed that Trump won't always put him on the phone immediately.

Why do republicans keep electing cuck marionettes? I guess that's fine if you support Bannon.

What are the chances that a CTR person is here idiot. They're most likely on comment sections on news sites and social media

>t.shareblue

and stay go

This Bannon guy seems less like a meme president and more like an actual White Race Savior Overlord, and his "puppet" Trump is fulfilling all his promises, so who exactly are you trying to discourage?

>What are the chances that a CTR person is here idiot.
Pretty fucking good, considering their plans to do just that are published in the public record:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Sage CREW threads. It is just more nerd virgins.

This is very true.

But don't forget the resistance is much larger than just CTR.

fuck of shill

>3
how much do they pay ? is it on par with a nordbro salary ? im thinking of shilling

The only loser is you pal.

>Sage CREW threads. It is just more nerd virgins.

Hail Victory

Nice try, CTR. You were here on a daily basis throughout the campaign, and then you disappeared for a while, and now you're back. You all have the same posting style and arguments that you did during the campaign.

I said it then, I'll say it now, you're not very good at your jobs.

Wow that's the best you got?

kys hohol

ukraine is russian clay

>Implying that i didn't want this all along

The guy who actually knows of and facilitated Sup Forums memes is the president? Uh, that's a good thing.

Boo hoo faggot

Seriously I don't actually know whats more retarded that someone was paid to print this or that I know some liberal is going to actually believe it and start "literally shaking".

DRAIN THE SWAMP DRAIN THE SWAMP DRAIN THE SWAMP!

You gullible cunts lol

why are those chinese cartoon girls sleep deprived ?

If this makes you feel better, then by all means, believe it. We understand you retards are having a hard time dealing with all of this. We also understand that nobody is going to be able to stop you from being retarded so we let you scream into the empty abyss that is the Internet. The day you are overwhelmed by your mental disorder and truly decide to become violent, then you will be put down swiftly. Until then maybe you should LARP on another board.

That beta cuck face

But I'd vote for Bannon over Trump, desu. Breitbart was the only news outlet that portrayed refugees as raping animals they are. And GamerGate. And Milo. And Brexit. Bannon is the man. As long as he keeps relying on Silicon Valley, #I'mWithHim

THE UKRAINE IS WEAK

this is what a 40 million dollar anti-america marketing campaign looks like, eh?

You don't even know what the swamp is, dipshit.

Even better

Oh no, we're being run by the one person who is better than Trump. What will we ever do? Fuck off faggot

>one person who is better than Trump

The man would have you killed if he could just kill one Muslim in retaliation.

hes doing a mighty good job!

How does it feel to know your existence is pointless OP?
Do something useful with your life and stop shilling.

CNN Reporter here, I'm doing a story on who really, really, really is in control.
Can you clarify and further explain this statement?

cool

My ID is correct.

Trump is controlled by Sup Forums and Sup Forums is controlled by Kek. So Trump is controlled by Kek.

It would seem to me that...we have some work to do.

told you trump wasn't hitler

Off the record I hear that white nationalist symbol "Pepe" is actually a sentient AI that started on this board. That's who's really in charge.

Bannon is my man though.

I would elect him anyday erry day

Don't worry Ukraine, we won't let Russia bully you too hard.

Someone TL:DR about why steve bannon is the pupeteer behind trump? ive been a bit out of touch these days

It's a cure to the cognitive dissonance of
>Trump is an incompetent buffoon
>Trump is doing everything he said he'd do

Пpивiт, бaчy бaгaтo пoдiбних тpeдiв ocтaннiм чacoм. Baм плaтять чи цe пpocтo тaкa poзвaгa?

Mr. Bannon is a good man and patriot. Ill glady follow him into battle.

No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet

THANK FUCK

ahm so theres nothing to support that fact

niggering

Nobody was buying the whole "putin is the puppet master" narrative so now they're moving on to this bannon thing.

They're learning. They know now that direct attacks on Trump only empowers him, so they're using proxy attacks via the people in his cabinet to de-legitimize Trump himself.... it's clever, but a little too obvious.

Is this the left's answer to the whole Cheney thing?

Why can't they be creative and come up with their own stupid bullshit instead of copying our stupid bullshit?