Is MBTI redpilled?

is MBTI redpilled?

an ENFP reporting in, a white nationalist and redpilled on kikes and everything.

What is your type? Are you all INTJ master race as I've lead to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/entj.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INTJ reporting in.

INTJ+ENFP is a legendary combo.

>INTJ+ENFP is a legendary combo.
what makes you say that? just curious here

ENTJ master race checking in

nice one, I think Molymeme is an ENTJ too

also, the other ratings I have on main figures
>Molymeme is ENTJ
>Millenial Woes is INTP
>Milo is ENFP
>Ben Sharpio is ENTP

Now I know I may not necessarily agree with civic nationalists, but that doesn't mean I have not managed to get a glimpse on some of their views to type them

How is Bolyneux an ENTJ? He seems more like the softie ESTP/ESFJ types tbqh

INTJ's are largely responsible for the advancement of civilization and, if you are 2 or more letters away from INTJ, you are basically human trash and a waste of space.

Milo is ESTP, definitely

well you are wrong

INTJ reporting in

I'm pretty sure i'm the only ESFP on this entire board

INTJ master race as well

ENTP/ENFP hybrid reporting in

> TFW I am naturally inclined to be social but can't stand living in the sea of retards here in California

>Sup Forums is full of autistic INTJs
God fucking damn it.

Where my ISTJ brethren at?

you will make fine servants for the ENTJ masterrace

ITT we make fun of non-analysts

>tfw INTJ

>INTJ/INTP make up ~2% of the population
>makes up 75% of Sup Forums

wew, I keep getting INTP

my duals, god damn, report in fellas

>implying that INTJs don't pull the strings
Nigga

>tfw im a huge faggot

It's almost like Sup Forums attracts autistic types...

ISTP here. Don't bother us right now, we're busy fixing shit and Making America Great Again.

Is there any research about the distribution of MBTI types globally or racially? I've always kind of believed the differences in society can partially be attributed to MBTI.

Like, obviously there aren't a lot of introverted nogs, so in addition to the IQ shortcoming, this would likely prevent them from inventing the wheel etc. While the europeans seem much more introverted, especially the northerns.

If anyone has any research, memes, or wants to argue let me know.

It's pretty safe to assume that if you're estonian you're a white nationalist isn't it?

I fluctuate between INTJ and ENTJ depending on my mood. I'm probably more ENTJ now though.

Fascist INTJ reporting in.

>autism & special snowflake thread
No

intp reporting in

What is it about being an INTJ that predisposes you to fascism?

Odds are you're also aren't a massive edgelord virgin too.

Same here but with INTP and INTJ.

Depending on how I answer the questions about other people judging me

Anyway, INTPs are autists, I see myself more like an INTJ

ENTP here.

You're INTP, bud. Always gotta mistype.

INFJ.

They have found rates of types vary in different places.
>Like, obviously there aren't a lot of introverted nogs
You don't know whether or not they are introverted. I know some introverted black guys. I think you should consider getting to know more black people and you will find that they are just as diverse as white people.

Im either INTP or INFP. Both my parents are ENFP and I have to smack myself sometimes when I think I am making emotion based judgments.

It predisposes you to autism which then predisposes you to places like Sup Forums

>bootlicker

This shit is just horoscopes for men, it pretends to be scientific but gives vague descriptions based on broad questions.

It's cheap fun but don't give it any weight. Also not Sup Forums related, take it to Sup Forums.

its a horoscope for autistic men

pay no heed

>You're INTP, bud. Always gotta mistype.
What did he mean by this

Literally Hitler

>I know some
>There aren't a lot

Newfag detected

I straddle INTJ/INTP

>INTJ
INTJ is arrogant autist and INTP are reserved autists.

>muh 4 letterz
>i dun know shit bout functionz

You guys don't understand MBTI at all. Get into sociotypes, you fucking morons. Thanks for perverting MBTI into a psuedoscience, you stinky autistic faggots.

>Newfag

I mean retard, poor reading comprehension, sure but newfag?

Honestly considering joining the military.
What branch is most based?

I bet that's the main difference

>master race
ESTP
INTP
ENTJ
ENTP
INFJ
INTJ

>normie tier
ISFJ
ISFP
ISTJ
ENFJ
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISTP
ENFP
ESFP

>only the dead can know peace from this evil
INFP

Am I scumbag for being an ENTJ then?

None of them. Don't be a good goy and get filled with lead.

>only the dead can know peace from this evil
What? Why?

ENTJ get on my nerves for being ridiculous control freaks.

Responding to a generalization about a group of people with an individual experience generally indicates a newfag from reddit
>Look at black science guy, he's smart

It's not my fault I'm wired this way, I can't even get up in the morning without scheduling it first.

reserved austist checking in. Its probably pretty common around here Im guessing

But im a neet with no skills except a god tier pokerface, and a passion for maga

INTJ, ENTJ and INTP depending on where I am in my menstrual cycle.

Submariners

INFP here.
feels good being redpilled despite being such a shut-in.

great minds, but they're huge pussies who can't handle reality

found the INFP

INTP master scholar reporting. Will be teaching your children the glory of history, philosophy, and western civilization

I think it is a very unfair generalization. What is it based off of other than stereotypes like black people being loud in movie theaters?

Well you have to get off that cheeto dusted arm chair, put down the 27 hotkeyed mouse, set aside the cum crusted love pillow, and actually go talk to people to do anything meaningful to society. ENTJs, now and forever master race

Be a gambler then.

INTJ here mr NSA

and i really fucking hate it

I mean it's nice you guys can accomplish things unlike me, but the ENTJ I know is always asking me to do things their way and I just say look I'll get it done when I get done, and I'll do it my way too.

>INTJ
>ENTJ
>INTP
>"I choose to be this type because I feel like it"

Are you a schizo? You have to be suffering a personality disorder if you believe that you could change into 3 drastically different kinds of people. Do you pull these types out of your ass? Or did you actually research the functions of those 3 personality types and then just decide to be a special snowflake?

Youre thinking ESTJs or the cucked ESFJs. ENTJs lead by example and only care about changing ourselves, not others

No BS INTJ here. I've been living a life of isolation and pursuit of knowledge because the world and its deep flaws scare me and instill within me deep shame for mankind. My father recently passed away and the guilt I feel over his death is driving me mad so I am ready to do something worthwhile and significant for humanity lest I end up destroying myself. Any ideas my polstars (besides kms - I don't have the balls necessary)? I have literally no direction or focus.

PS: confirmed 168 IQ
PPS: in doing nothing to advance civilization I'm fully aware I'm committing a grevous sin and guaranteed going to "hell" (not that I have any chance of going anywhere else thanks to my sins)

I'm INFJ but I don't know how Hitler became such a great public speaker.

I'm basing it off their media, their dominance in things involving rythm, their dominance in dance, and their incredibly rude behavior in movie theatres all things that an introvert would be predisposed to avoid. Also, african culture.

Also, they're not represented well in STEM, which is largely dominated by introverts.

I'd be okay with leading America into a new golden age under benevolent fascism.

celebritytypes.com/entj.php

>Molymeme: Same type as Jeb, Bernie Sanders and Stalin

>woman

there's your answer

A lot of things really.

I'm an assertive INTJ.

As an introvert I find the unification of the culture and the removal of degenerate energy and its harnessing to national interest to be very beneficial and comforting as an idea.

The philosophy of fascism is actual ism/actual idealism thought of by Giovanni Gentile. It is an intellectualization of the concept of common sense and instinct, and a dedication to ideals that can be manifested, that have basis in reality.

Any person who is heavily intuitive will likely see the benefits of such a philosophy, or at least what is attractive about It.

Our preferences for thinking over feelings make us more likely to develop anti-democratic sensibilities. We care more about efficient and good government, we care more about an efficient and prosperous economy and a safe nation. We care more about utilitarian and proper issues which have long term benefits.

As both having heavy thinking and heavy judgement we also find it hard to have a completely hands off approach to the economy and cultural change. I as do many other fascists believe that the economy should be deregulated and the like, however certain businesses and industries need to be nationalized, government interventionism can be useful to the free market economy.

Basically we want dirigisme, we want corporatism, we want a strong state and we want big and small business to be strong. We want the workers, owners and state to cooperate in order to great the most efficient industrial policy possible.

As an INTJ there is much to draw us into Fascism.

Instigate race war.

Your father would be proud.

It's because he had the power of belief behind him. He believed in what he said, and he imagined a glorious future for the German people.

He wanted the best. He just did too much meth.

INTJ hoping to to join the miliatry after this semester.

Why do you think an ENFP would actually be good for an INTJ when we're already neck deep in liberal cancer?

INTP masterrace checking in

INTJ reporting in

I'm ENTP so I hate fascism or any kind of control really. Hell I oppose Trump now simply because he's in power, would've done the same if Clinton got it, and did it for Obama too. That's just how I work.

Join the Chair Force with me, user. INTJ reporting as ordered.

ESTJs annoy the hell of out me too. ISTJs bug me less for control but for being mindless bootlickers. ESFJ are at least friendly in a fake way though.

I think it's possible to take a relatively hands-off approach to fascism that leaves the people and their civil liberties alone.

Personally I'd prefer libertarianism but I think we need a hard reset before that would flourish.

INFP reporting in

All of the stereotypes are true i hate myself

>tfw usually the only ESTP in these threads

Where my boys at??

>when you have the INTP curse

>le interstellar meme

Nice bro. Me to, hope youre doing something with it.

INTJ checking in.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, that's why you can never let one guy just run the show. That's why fascism and communism fell. Course if we had a benevolent dictator that would be cool, but human nature would prevent that most likely.

depending of the test taken i'm either intj or intp

how accurate is this

Milo is not an ENFP. he's pretty much the opposite: ESTP

ESTJ masterrace reporting in

Do what I say you fool. There's a 95% chance you're wrong anyway.

I can only speak for INTJs, but your understanding of them (or of whoever made that) seems to be non-existant, as they are one of the most creative types, by relying on Ni as the dominant function.

not at all

>tfw your entire highschool life was an isolated perpetual existential crisis