After meeting with pharma lobbyists, Trump drops promise to negotiate drug prices

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs

HAHAHAHHA HOW DOES THAT CORPORATE COCK TASTE LIKE /pol? ANOTHER BIG PHARMA SHILL!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F13K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAP
DRAIN THE SWAP

>MEETS PHARMA LOBBYISTS

*loads shoot gun

he also took back his promise to investigate hillary
that's 2 promises broken

You can change your name

You can change your logo

But you are still nothing more than basement dwelling nerd virgins, paid for by a pedophile and his benefactor

You forgot he broke the Muslim ban promise. Three strikes.

Sage and bury

shill thread
shills will not divide us

>vox

CTR you have to get your shit together. This is embarrassing.

ohh look Goebbels' SS learned how to use a meme! Adorable!

the left is in fear of everything. They are completly lost and btfo in a way that hasn't happened in 80 years. Shhhh let them keep spewing their hate pretending they are virtuous, its working great for us!

dont forget to sage these jewCrew threads!

>still posting Hillary meme

Trump the record needs new alternative memes

TFW you actually believe that arson, vandalism, and hate speech represents the majority of the lefters. do you actually believe in that rhetoric or are you actually that stupid?

You're so stupid for reading fake news.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F13K

Also that picture is complete bull shit. Alex Jones doesn't work for the trump admin.

There's nothing to "believe in" here

I see violence, vandalism, and arson and I calls it as I sees it, nerd virgin.

How about condemning the violence from your home in the West Bank?

>defending mudslimes

ew

you do understand that's a good thing right? you fucking moron

btw are they still making you lock your phone in a locker before entering the main workroom? Are you allowed to go out to eat for lunch or are they still forcing you to order delivery so you never leave the building?

Did they give you new keyboards or are you still using the ones with the PrtScn buttons missing?

just because a group of people do something doesn't mean it accurately represents the whole. sure there are idiots that act out. But there are idiots in every faction.

>muh not all muslims are bad!

If you love sharia law so much why don't you get out of my country and live in somalia? Take your whore mother too, she'll love it there