Can someone give me the quick rundown on why the fuck this guy is getting so much shit...

Can someone give me the quick rundown on why the fuck this guy is getting so much shit? What has this man done that is worse than what the "left" thinks of Trump? Because of Breitbart? I don't understand the hate

(((They))) hate him because he's based as fuck. basically a friendly Natsoc.

He is Sup Forums incarnate

this is what dems and liberals like to do with republican leaders
>TRUMP IS A PUPPET! LOLOLOLO!

They do it to piss off the leader.

"that terror attack wasn't a terror attack, those weren't real muslims" is the same shit, it's all a scottsman fallacy.

>Because of Breitbart
Yes.

Climate change warrior that bankrupt Biosphere 1, then became a conservative meme to snag the FOX news dummies.

He's a master troll.

They've sussed out his secret plans to eternally BTFO all Marxists, and they can't overthrow him because the nuclear codes are in tiny hands

Isn't it obvious? He knows exactly how the left operates and how to beat them being Breitbart's successor and all. Democrats are terrified of him but can't say the real reasons why so they resort to ad hominem smears.

Name a noun?

He's highly intelligent and he made fun of the kikes one time. That terrifies (((them))).

The left needs a bogeyman.

Because he is the brain. His ideology will be Trump's. And he is everything the left despises, and they will attempt everything to stop him.

Expect assassination attempt against him. Even more probable than Trump.

He's a neocon faggot zionist pushing war with Iran.

>Bannon is a Zionist pushing war with Idan

You misspelled "General Mattis"

>You misspelled "General Mattis"

You misspelled "everyone in the white house."

>burgerland
>founded on puritanism
>sees world as irredeemably evil
>demonological cast of mind
>needs to feel righteous
>needs boogeymen
>progressivism is secularized puritanism
tl;dr progs need villains to feel important

because hes from breitbart and it makes libtards toss their tendies like nothing before

Fair enough I guess. I sincerely hope we don't go invade Iran but I know too well how bad (((they))) want it to happen. And (((they))) don't take no for an answer

everything in this world now is categorized and labeled with many generations of subversion and indoctrination that's planted heart-felt emotional biases to these labels.
All the left has done is say, "Bannon is a white nationalist" and boom, he's literally Hitler.
The left bases their entire politically ideology on what they've been taught of WWII and the Holocaust and for the most part, their political ideology is insuperable from their manufactured emotions. The only times I've ever agreed with a leftest are on some stances like health-care from Bernie Sanders and the need for an effective EPA. Other than that, everything about them is bogus.

Name one republican that was serious about change that wasn't demonized by the left/press

standard play book

>pushing war with Iran.
So, just like Hillary then?

Oh wait, she wanted war with Russia too.

Jew Crew shills are pushing a narrative, nothing to see here

MSM has realized nobody is buying the "Putin rules America narrative now" anymore, so they're moving onto a new guy.

liberals can't actually back up any of their opinions with fact so they call names and use character assassination as a crutch for their inner hollowness and despair

Good thing he can counter-assassinate

the M.S.M doesn't like filthy those who aren't in their circle of friends and threaten (((THE NARRATIVE)))

It's an alternative to main stream media that actually has a following, and he won't shit on white people.

(((they))) have decided to put the story out today that he is really pulling the strings and the donald is a puppet. They think that this will cause POTUS to get shitty as he is quite thin skinned, maybe even kick Bannon out or ruin the relationship.

This looks like good persuasion, but will fail.

maybe Iran should settle down with its "Death to America" rhetoric and painting, "Death to Israel" on its test fire rockets.
They're dropping the U.S dollar
Hillary would have 100% took us to war.
Trump admin. was our only chance and not only attempting to avoid WWIII but if it did happen, to win it.
Do godless liberals actually think they could win a war against Jihad? No you don't because you not even conceptualize the foundations civilization is built on. And we've been losing trillions of dollars and thousands of Americans to these wars while they only ever profit the banking cartels at the IMF. All teh while being programmed to squabble amongst ourselves about trivial and extremely detrimental, manufactured attitudes. Leftest need to wake up to see they are programmed robots in a system designed around cannibalism

>maybe Iran should settle down with its "Death to America" rhetoric

Watch less FOX News

>and painting, "Death to Israel" on its test fire rockets.

That's a good thing and I hope they keep it up.

>implying i would ever get my news from fox.
Fox is just as bad right as cnn is left, the only problem is, Fox talks to cops and mongers for civil war, who will get mad enough to make you and your family have a bad fucking day, while CNN mongers against cops and revolution, which will make you and your family have a bad fucking day.

>That's a good thing and I hope they keep it up.
this is what I mean, The left are chaos mongers that hate sovereign nations