Why does the Military / Law enforcement branches in America indoctrinate those in the service to be right wing nut jobs...

Why does the Military / Law enforcement branches in America indoctrinate those in the service to be right wing nut jobs ?

they start out as right wing nut jobs. The military does their best to fill them with left wing pozz. Lefties are too soft for the military

Cuz you cannot be hired into the police force if you're too smart. Remember, goy, ignorance is strength.

Are you the new CTR....!?The Crew or something....

You have it backwards.

The people on the right are the only ones with enough balls to fight, they also are the only ones that give a shit about the country and community.

what's the point you're trying to make here?

Fuck you, you wouldn't last a day as a Chicago policeman, you limp-wristed parasite

leftys are weak pussies who are scared to touch a gun. that is not the kind of people the army is looking for.

Like clockwork.

These people have to deal with niggers and other low-life scum all day long, every single day.

It's impossible not to be red-pilled and work in law enforcement.

If your average leftist would leave the confines of his/her gated upper middle class suburb and lived amongst their beloved minority pets for a month or two, they'd be red-pilled too.

Right-leaning people are self-reliant, far more than left-leaning people.
The entire ideology of the right, is primarily based on self-reliance and less government. That translates to the average right-leaning citizen taking on far more responsibilities.
The left's ideology is based around relying on big government to come in and solve everything with regulations. Left-leaning people, by their nature, want to be less self-reliant. They tend to have a habit of relying heavily on the government.
This is why right-leaning people will join the military, or the police force. They're used to getting up and getting things done. The left are always waiting for some authority to come along and do it for them.

hehe I'm so esoteric!! I make a vague indecipherable statement that means nothing and he totally doesn't get it. omg I'm a master troll hahahahahah

But that's completely false. In 2008 I went to SFAS and a guy on my team was voting for Obama. Since then I'm currently serving with guys that voted Hillary and some that wanted to vote Bernie. Fuck your stereotypes.

>Why does the Military / Law enforcement branches in America indoctrinate those in the service to be right wing nut jobs ?
Despite the bait nature of this thread, it's actually not a bad question.

Military and law enforcement teach new recruits that devotion to a higher purpose is important. The individual is less important than one's duty.

This is most evident through the ethical application of violence. By itself, violence is unethical, even criminal. Violence applied through an institution is inherently ethical. It is a force for good in the world.

Adherence to principles in the pursuit of ethical behavior is inherently moral, and by nature, conservative. Adherence to "outcomes" that satisfy emotions or one's ego is by nature, liberal.

Institutions = conservative
Ideals = liberal

>This is why right-leaning people will join the military, or the police force. They're used to getting up and getting things done.
True

>The left are always waiting for some authority to come along and do it for them.
The left are also invading our ranks for the same thing as this.

There is actually a fairly even 50/50 divide among uniformed service members in political leanings. Just sayin'.

Yeah, sure...
>obey obey obey
>ask not what your country can do for you
>weya da we'faya at? WE IN DA AHMY NAH SON
right wing. K, sure. Cool story bro.

Heres a tip OP: if you havent got the slighest clue of whats coming out of your mouth, put a dick in it. Cuz, you know what you are

special forces and intelligence are very liberal, the military in general is very right wing

>SFAS

Did you get your tab or not, faggot?

you -> horse -> cart.
reassess your data and try again.

Because the right embodies true men or the opposite effeminate buttsex craving libtards

shit that might be my cousin. Sauce?