Donald Trump won the election

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109325091/#109335952
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Oh look, this post again.

Former Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

I can't wait to vote for him again. It's going to feel sooooo good. Every time I see one of these, it makes me want to vote for him even more and red pill others to vote for him. I got a few people to vote last time. Next time, I'm calling my friends personally and doing serious outreach out of spite. These shills inspire me.

I thought they fired all of you CTR mouthbreathers

This meme is dead & over used.

zlompf

Who?

Pic related. A has-been serial killer/ money-laundering criminal from the 90s whose campaign smeared the first black president as unamerican and started the birther movement.

Hopefully she'll be dead by 2020

>2020
i think you mean 2029

You left out the "I laugh HARD in their face" part, shit makes me laugh. Add it next time pls

trump won, fuck off newCTR

>Hillary was literally too fucking stupid to know how the election worked
Wow, we sure dodged a bullet! Thanks OP!

Don't count her out yet. We may have animatronics or cyber augmentation to assist her to stay upright without collapsing and being thrown into a car like a side of beef.

Post this copypasta again, dirty nigger

Wow really creative.

sage

These threads are the most elaborate role playing sessions ever.

The OP is pretending to be a democrat on a right-wing neo nazi internet forum, while people pretend to take him seriously on the off-chance that one person reading the reply to the OP will not understand that it's not meant seriously and seriously reply. Then the people who didn't seriously reply troll the person that did, and then the person that did seriously reply either vanishes letting you think he was just a disgruntled troll, or gets caught up in a fight they can't win because they're stupid.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WHILE TRUMP KEEPS WINNING

THIS IS AS CTR/CREW SLIDE THREAD. MAKE SURE YOU SAGE AND REPORT

See? This is exactly what I mean. Pretends to take the post seriously and then posts some juicy bait.

>can't tell if this is unimaginative trolling or slide thread

Sage anyway

>this is what 40 million shillbux buys you

darling, find a new hobby
ok, honey? sage ya

oxymoron

Muh favorite.

It's like Bugs Bunny vs Elmer Fudd or something.

You know Elmer Fudd (Hill Shill will never win), but he's just so determined.

You're doing it too, posting inflammatory bait to trigger a response. I better leave now before it works.

who?

>popular vote meme
that is not how democracy works, since you have to keep in mind that lots of non-taxpaying americans voted in favour of Clinton.

Even not taking this in account, you still find that it's not fucking fair how people in middle america are basically getting ignored, all just for getting Shillary into office.

Fuck off you anglo piece of shit, maybe take some lessons from americans in this thread before teaching them lessons in democracy.

Remember that americans have a very good constitution to protect their freedom of speech, while we in EU are cucked as fuck by "hate speech codes". Basically, americans are doing better than we do in preserving democracy, while we are cucked by kikes at EU parliament even further with each passing day.

>inb4 fuck off you post-soviet piece of shit
just saying that americans do set a good example with Trump and we should follow it here in Europe instead of trashing americans for just following a voice of reason speaking in a country that is more democratic that entire EU is

Its copy pasta. Its ironic shitposting.

People who fall for this shit are idiots that don't know the electoral vote system that USA employ.

Nobody believes that, even your own party.

xD

Is this really a right-wing neo Nazi Internet forum?

Was Hillary right all along!?! I thought she just lost her mind when she attacked a cartoon frog....omg Hillary was ahead of the curve.

>Implying i support democracy
Worst system possible. Fuck democracy

CTR FAGS ARE STILL POSTING THIS SHIT....

>OP makes more money per post than the average worker does per payday

Butthurt

A little pain never hurt anyone.

Redpill us on your third world ways. What's the best form of government? Praying to the gods and sacrificing virgins? Plates in the lips?

o rly shareblue or crew? i will respond with 2 words to your shitty shitpost: ELECTORAL COLLEGE
i recommend looking into it as it forms the foundation of our democratic REPUBLIC. we do not have a democracy nor do we want one.

We'll we're a republic so...

Impressive! Would be better if we could actually read it...

Attention all CREW this is an example of the intellect you have come to subvert. Go help us all.

The fuck are you doing britbong, you should leaf (pun intended) the job to your collonie

Yeah but now no one will take this thread seriously if they read your post

Extremely low quality bait

Hillary will be dead by 2020

>So, as a democratic nation

stopped reading right there

shill harder noob

>popular vote

LOL

>a cutter

Absolutely disgusting

Sage because shill shit

What are the totals of all votes that did not go to Clinton?

>So, as a democratic nation
Read a book, britfag.

>MADAME PRESIDENT!
But I just checked and it says that Trump is president? What's going on?

I wonder if her backers are willing to fund the machine and strangle the DNC a second time around for the sake of her personal ambition.

I'd say no, but the past two months have shown that the Democratic party as a whole is not taking a single lesson from their loss.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Hillary thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Hillary smug Pepe, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a crooked criminal. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic CTR SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "umm no honey Hillary won the popular vote." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109325091/#109335952
>Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%. Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California. So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin. This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.

> So, as a democratic nation
lol