Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill thread
shills will not divide us don't reply to this

> implying this person actually voted for Trump

this is why women shouldn't have the right to vote

>Trump has a set of campaign promises

>he begins delivering on these promises

>people who supposedly voted for him are upset at him for doing this

yeah ok

>#impeach
For what?

I understand Germans are extremely gullible after their many castrations but pretending to believe this person voted for Trump is just silly.

Either she is lying (which she is), or she didn't go to the trouble of looking at the policies of the person she's voting for, which makes her stupid. Trump isn't doing anything unexpected, he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

I can't actually believe that you think this is a shill and not an ironic shill
>"Well Sup Forums"
It's so fucking obvious

So what am I supposed to (((((shill)))) for here?

Concern Troll: When an adherent of Platform A pretends to be aligned with rival Platform B, but now expresses grave "concerns" over how his alleged Platform B is behaving or implementing or whatever.

Concern Trolling is an effort by Platform A people to try to influence Platform B folks by acting as someone who agrees with them (thus gaining credibility they wouldn't have as an outright opponent), in an effort to try to get them to stop some tactic the other side are employing or to demoralize them.

>tfw you voted for donald trump
shit im so sorry
they shouldn't have let me vote
#impeach #ImWithHer #BlackLivesMatter
Not my @POTUS

This threads opinion on the picture?

Highest approval rating in 12 years. Can't stump the Trump!

CREW

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

DAVID BROCK WILL NOT DIVIDE US

come into a relevant thread

You're going to be seeing more of this drumptards.

I know that feel, Trump made absolute fools out of us

Shill

Nothing wrong with any of that, also

>Sweden Yes

>French flag

Loser from the start.

>Votes for Trump knowing what policies he will implement
>Trump implements policies

Sorry but what were they expecting?

$.02 has been dropped from Brock's AIDS-infested butthole into your account

pretty sure that person is either is a troll lying trying to get others to do the same.

it would appear that CREW has opened up a twitter front..

MEN! TO YOUR GENERAL QUARTERS!

MEME WAR 2 ELECTRIC SHOAHLOO IS ABOUT TO KICK OFF!

He has proven the point that Americans are too fucking stupid to even decide their political demise.

(((CREWED)))

Die in a fire Jew Crew.

GO BACK TO SITTING ON BROCK'S COCK OP

FUCK YOU SHILLS GET REAL JOBS

U think ? Wow ameriburgers aren't as retarded as we all thought then.. Wait no actually you are , dumb, fat lard asses

>wow he's building a wall and expelling muslims, disgusting!
>I totally voted for him though trust me

Am I honestly supposed to believe that somebody with a French flag filter over their facebook profile picture voted for Trump and since his week and a half of being in office and following through with all his campaign promises now not only denounces Trump, but also chants the same mindless Liberal mantras of "Not My President" and wants him impeached despite any warranted reason?

How stupid do these people think we are and how intellectually dishonest are they? The audacity of it all

Not gonna lie, rural and suburban retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching city people crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let those guys have nuclear codes.

shilling hard

The CReW

Replying to his own post. Fucking shill

Trumpanzees dropping like flies. This is why Trump wont succeed. He does ZERO outreach, all he tries to do is solidify his base. Attrition might be slow but its happening. Combine that with incompetence and Trump's approval will be below 30% in a week or two. below 20% in a few more weeks...screencap this

Sage

she didnt even vote trump

sage

Former Trump supporter, i'm not going to lie here but i thought Trump was going for a full blown Hitler-like Muslim Ban. Instead we got a country ban, so sad. Turns out he's not the Littler lefties told us about.

Trump voter here
I can't believe I voted for this orange idiot

#StillWithHer #NotMyPresident #BlackLivesMatter #FuckDrumpf #KillAllWhitePeople