Were gonna build a wall and mexico is gonna pay for it

>were gonna build a wall and mexico is gonna pay for it

>oh sorry,i mean were gonna build a wall and my own tax paying supporters will pay for it

has there ever been a greater con man elected as president.i cant wait until 2020 when republicans are so pissed off at trump they stay home and we end up getting some failure like koonye west as president

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CTR or Crew? Anyway, why do you keep posting this? How much do you get paid per thread?

Yeah I knew Trump was gonna get cucked by Peña Nieto but as long as the wall is built I guess a tax raise it's ok.

>but as long as the wall is built I guess a tax raise it's ok.

Sounds like the cuck is you

im just laughing at the fact republicans still support this guy.i mean,wasnt being from new york and surrounding himself with liberals enough to show how unfit for a republican candidate he was

>Obama put the US in debt by 10 fucking TRILLION
>Trump wants 10 billion for a functional wall
>Government roughly spends 1 billion a day, already
What's the problem here, exactly? Even if the narrative is how you purport, and I'm sure it isn't, shill scum, he's not asking for an unreasonable amount, unlike Obama.

>muh wall
Remember who is going to pay for that 20% tax. Protip: not Mexico. In fact, we will export even more manufactured goods this year. Thanks drumpf.

Start the gofundme, donny.
Get some estimates and start the process.

Replying to yourself via proxy is a sad tactic for the desperate shill.

>functional wall

>not relizing the mexicants build tunnels,and the cartel.not the president,actually are the ones who run mexico

have fun chanting build the wall when the beaners are still in your country

Even if we paid it would still save a lot of money in the long run for an upfront investment.

But we're still getting paid from Mexico.

i dont know why people always call me a shill,im just trying to show the people who chanted lock up her and build the wall what a collosal failure they elected

>Implying that the wall gets built, but we do nothing about immigration standards
kek you're an idiot

actually,we wont be getting paid from mexico

when mexico's president tells trump to go fuck himself when trump asks for the money.i cant wait to see the dumbfounded look on the trump supporters faces

Fuck off, Jew scum. You're not taking my country.

There's no tax raise, we're defunding planned parenthood, defunding the bum ass care, suck down some of that foreign oil, cut public funding to retard liberal indoctrination centers, stop dishing out welfare to piece of shit refugees...
It's gonna be fine, the wall will practically pay for itself.

>Trying that hard
wew lad

Did you even see his image? We are well aware that Mexico won't put any of their blood money toward the wall.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I dont care who pays as long as it gets built

tell that the ones cheering and chanting "build the wall"during his campaign

the only thing donald trump has accomplished is showing how the extreme right is no better then the extreme left.enjoy your increased taxes with the liberal you voted for

fuck off and die you stupid spic shithead. your whole country is ONE BIG PILE OF SHIT.

>Complains about Jews
>Trump literally the biggest shabbos goy to ever be elected

Trumptards are at it again

So little it demoralizes them.
>They sit in an underground bull pen
>Kissless virgins who cant get their dick hard
>Cheeto stained keyboards, urine filled mountain dew bottles litter the flòr
>Pictures of Hillary with video cameras for eyes
>Tumblurinas with whips in the back ensuring their pitiful cruck posting continues

Hillary is the candidate that campaigned for higher taxes, Trump is going to lower taxes. If we do have to fit the bill upfront and find a way to get it from Mexico later, that is fine. Trump will just defund something else to pay for it.

>trump is going to lower taxes

oh really,hows that gonna work when hes about to raise them to pay for this shit wall.also,mexico wont pay for it now.and they wont pay for it later

Actually, yes you have to pay that tax and then hope that someone still buys your shitty products with a higher price tag. That's how tariffs work.

I'm still buying their guacamole and Mexican coke. Shits too good

You have the attention span of a fucking gnat. Finish reading the whole thing before posting.

A wall is what the voters want and a wall is what they get. Believe me, they don't mind paying.

>how do I economics guys?

Here's a pro-tip: You need us significantly more than we need you.

America has other countries it can buy from that sells the things you do to us. We may not get quite as good of a deal, but we will still get what we need. You, on the other hand, lose one of your biggest customers on the planet. Enjoy that.

The denial is strong with you. topcuck

Source?

Thank you for your shilling. .20 shekels have been deposited into your account.

It is hard to argue with facts.

Cue to alternative facts, denial, memeing and getting cucked by the almighty donald.

I don't buy shit from mexico, so only libshits and illegals already here buying those shitty Mexican salsa and chips are paying for it. I lol every time I see a beaner buying tortillas now. Thanks paco for chipping in on the wall

So far, Obama is the only one to raise taxes on me.

Trumps dine, shill.

When is the last time you pulled your ass outta your ass and read a book or sumtin like that?

*fine

Pretty sure he's going to bully Mexico into paying for it

>hurr what are tariffs

sage goes in all fields

Mexico will pay dearly for the wall

Reminder that the idea of a nu-CTR is a far-right diversion tactic to make Sup Forums forget the Russians have been running an aggressive paid shill campaign here to drum up Trump support.

t. putin

>All these trump supporting fanatics doesn't realize that the majority of illegals comes to the US by plane and simply overstaying their visas
Top KEK

>Mexican companies have to increase prices
>US buyers have to pay more money, which ends up going to the wall
>US citizens pay for the wall

Mexico will wish they had come up with the cash to front the wall back on January 20, 2017.

They will shed tears of regret for forcing Trump to reduce them to Venezuela tier nation.

>Less illegal immigrants means less welfare and jobs for Mexicans
That's how it gets paid by them.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

True but we still need them, you realize there one of our biggest markets right, we make bank selling taconiggers shit

Good thing Mexicans can't afford return tickets for their 14 children.

>no rebuttal

Thanks for trying anyways. Do you actually think America needs Mexico?

And that immigration from Mexico is actually negative.

More mexicans leave than mexicans enter.

fucking dumb as shit subhuman spics think it is their right to come here as they please